Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 647 of 709 FirstFirst ... 147547597637645646647648649657697 ... LastLast
Results 9,691 to 9,705 of 10627
    Watch for this guy NBA!
    https://youtu.be/xkFHnrY3FKo
    The Lakers found $32 mill cap room too!

With two All-Star players and depth, the Lakers are establishing themselves as a championship contender.

After 6 rough years, this sentence is so sweet to read

Quote Originally Posted by Caruso Nation View Post
    Second game of the season you will call for the coaching staff to be fired, and you won't let up even if we win a ring.
    What kind of clone are you? I wonder? One thing for sure you like to hide and this is a sign of insecurity.
    The Lakers found $32 mill cap room too!

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    With two All-Star players and depth, the Lakers are establishing themselves as a championship contender.

After 6 rough years, this sentence is so sweet to read

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    What kind of clone are you? I wonder? One thing for sure you like to hide and this is a sign of insecurity.
    All me bro!

I don't believe any of that ******** about Lebron playing point guard. At his age he doesn't want to be dribbling the ball up court all the time, nor chase around those quick guards in the league. Lakers have a multiple guards to bring the ball up the court. He will be the point forward like he always been.

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    Watch for this guy NBA!
    https://youtu.be/xkFHnrY3FKo
    Kuz is dare i say, an elite finisher. AD is beyond elite. Iím starting Kuz no matter what.

Bron
    Green
    Kuz
    AD
    Boogie

This team will be unguardable. You want Bron with the ball, with this array of weapons around him. It will be an unstoppable offense. You want Bron doing work out there. He will dissect a team easily with these dudes.

I love Kuzmas energy. Heís perfect for the starting lineup because he will keep defenses on there heals because heís always in high gear.

We all know Cousins is better than McGee. I'm saying for the best results for the team maybe is to bring Cousins off the bench. McGee can bring the defense to start the game off with Lebron & AD run the offense, then have Cousins come in to run the 2nd unit with LB and AD getting a break. Cousins would be the #1 option in that 2nd unit . It would be like LO in 09/10. If Cousins starts turning into his old self where he's is just to good, then we can go from there.

Quote Originally Posted by suffer2peace View Post
    I don't believe any of that ******** about Lebron playing point guard. At his age he doesn't want to be dribbling the ball up court all the time, nor chase around those quick guards in the league. Lakers have a multiple guards to bring the ball up the court. He will be the point forward like he always been.
    100%

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The same way a 6 foot pG wonít be guarding Lebron, is the same way he wonít be guarding them. Running point and guarding the PG are two totally diff things.

When Bron is running point, whoever is playing the two, whether itís Green, Bradley, etc, that guy will guard the pg.

But just think, if pg,s actually had to guard each other regardless of matchup, Iíll settle for Bron having to guard the 6 ft guy and the 6ft guy having to guard Bron. Suffice to say we win that game every time if a team was that stupid.

If weíre playing the clippers, who do you think is the tougher cover for Bron?...Beverly, PG, Or KL? Bron would conserve so much energy if he had to guard Beverly lol as compared to the other two.
    Last edited by IKnowHoops; 07-08-2019 at 07:15 PM.

We all know Cousins is better than McGee. I'm saying for the best results for the team maybe is to bring Cousins off the bench. McGee can bring the defense to start the game off with Lebron & AD run the offense, then have Cousins come in to run the 2nd unit with LB and AD getting a break. Cousins would be the #1 option in that 2nd unit . It would be like LO in 09/10. If Cousins starts turning into his old self where he's is just to good, then we can go from there.
    Dude, Iíd agree if we are trying to create two even units. Like Hockey if they just did a straight line switch and everyone came out and the second team came in, yes, but itís not like that. We need to start and need with the most powerful lineup we have, and mix and match in between.

We already know that AD, Boogie and Rondo work extremely well together. Those three are going to be on the floor together a lot I would think with Bron on the bench.

Just need to stagger people correctly and they can start and end with whatever lineup they want...which should be there best lineup IMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    The same way a 6 foot pG wonít be guarding Lebron, is the same way he wonít be guarding them. Running point and guarding the PG are two totally diff things.

When Bron is running point, whoever is playing the two, whether itís Green, Bradley, etc, that guy will guard the pg.

But just think, if pg,s actually had to guard each other regardless of matchup, Iíll settle for Bron having to guard the 6 ft guy and the 6ft guy having to guard Bron. Suffice to say we win that game every time if a team was that stupid.

If weíre playing the clippers, who do you think is the tougher cover for Bron?...Beverly, PG, Or KL? Bron would conserve so much energy if he had to guard Beverly lol as compared to the other two.
    I can see why some people don't think LeBron will play the true point, but they're probably also thinking about LeBron playing the same number of stat-padding minutes. I think LeBron is going to play fewer minutes and focus on wins, and that means being fresh in the fourth quarter.

Add all your good points and I don't see why LeBron can't bring the ball up for slowish set plays, while anyone who has the rock can initiate the break if the opportunity presents itself. What the Lakers don't need is a guard like Caruso or even Bradley on the floor when they have a massive skill advantage at size.

Boogie
    AD
    Kuz
    Green
    LeBron

**** you up!

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Dude, Iíd agree if we are trying to create two even units. Like Hockey if they just did a straight line switch and everyone came out and the second team came in, yes, but itís not like that. We need to start and need with the most powerful lineup we have, and mix and match in between.

We already know that AD, Boogie and Rondo work extremely well together. Those three are going to be on the floor together a lot I would think with Bron on the bench.

Just need to stagger people correctly and they can start and end with whatever lineup they want...which should be there best lineup IMHO.
    Again all good points. We have so many mix and match compatible parts that we should not see any dropoff in points or defense when both teams start subbing in the first quarter.

There's no substitute for depth during the regular season or the playoffs, even if the rotation gets shorter. Gotta have players who know their roles and are ready to step in if someone goes down.

[JDubb: by 'goes down' I mean gets injured.]

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Ohhh hereís VC to spew his negative bias opinion.
    Because wishing injury on players is so positive...

And you're right, the Lakers forum is obviously filled with no bias whatsoever. What do you even mean by that dude? We all have bias lol