Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 768 of 770 FirstFirst ... 268668718758766767768769770 LastLast
Results 11,506 to 11,520 of 11550
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    I agree

I agree
    Antartica donít want his ***. Itís already too cold to shoot there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    Antartica donít want his ***. Itís already too cold to shoot there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    He could wear his hoodie the entire time he's there. Hoodie melo is the best melo. Besides, who wouldn't want to play basketball with a bunch of penguins

Your baby can't do this

He could wear his hoodie the entire time he's there. Hoodie melo is the best melo. Besides, who wouldn't want to play basketball with a bunch of penguins
    I need to see the Basketball Wives moment when Melo tells La La they're moving to Antarctica....

SMH.....Season not even started yet and the injury prone players are starting to drop. Letís just ignore the need for another inside post type player. Davis and LeBron work load just went up. If kuzma gets injured they have no legit back up pf. At this point iggy may not make sense Melo or Faried makes more sense.

Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    SMH.....Season not even started yet and the injury prone players are starting to drop. Letís just ignore the need for another inside post type player. Davis and LeBron work load just went up. If kuzma gets injured they have no legit back up pf. At this point iggy may not make sense Melo or Faried makes more sense.
    And here we go again

With the addition of Lue to rivers staff and with Cousins going down Clippers just got even to upsetting the Lakers. They can apply for that injured player relief and they have one roaster spot left and they need to use it wisely. They have a ton of guards. Any more injuries to Lebron, Mcgee, Kuzma or Davis who hates playing center things could go south real fast. Cousins was the x-factor in the equation and Lakers stock just dropped.
    Last edited by ldawg; 08-15-2019 at 06:50 PM.

So after Boogie injury, who can we bring in ?

Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    With the addition of Lue to rivers staff and with Cousins going down Clippers just got even to upsetting the Lakers. They can apply for that injured player relief and they have one roaster spot left and they need to use it wisely. They have a ton of guards. Any more injuries to Lebron, Mcgee, Kuzma or Davis who hates playing center things could go south real fast. Cousins was the x-factor in the equation and Lakers stock just dropped.
    Knowing the Lakers history and luck with injuries, you can get your bottom dollar that one of those guys you mentioned is gonna be injured and out for a long extended period of time. Unfortunately my money is on AD. He still made of glass at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    Knowing the Lakers history and luck with injuries, you can get your bottom dollar that one of those guys you mentioned is gonna be injured and out for a long extended period of time. Unfortunately my money is on AD. He still made of glass at the end.
    My money is on PG with two shoulder surgeries or Kawhi tearing his quad again, after trying to put too much on his shoulders. He was limping in the Finals this year, you can tell he pushed it to the max... Durant plays the Warriors win that finals and you're not so upset atm.

Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    So after Boogie injury, who can we bring in ?
    This i have not given much thought. Now that the injury happened so soon Lakers need to look at their style of play and figure out what they need. Off my head i would roll with Faried. I think he can fill in at both pf/C depending on match ups. I think they need to now focus on defensive rugged hard working guys.

Davis may need to put on his big boy pants. He is talking the talk but need to do the walk. If this guy truly wants to win and learn how to win he should agree to play where he plays best and dont be like Howard like when he insisted on demanding the ball in the post.

start the season with

Davis, Mcgee
    Faried, Kuzma
    Lebron, Dudley, Troy
    Green, Kcp, Caruso
    Bradley, Rondo, Cook

In December they can make adjustments if thats getting a starting center or a legit backup small forward and shifting a few guys.

Hell no, you Do NOT force AD to play C... not only is that a big reason why he was injury riddled early on but he absolutely hates playing C... he did tell Vogel in the middle of his press conference he wouldnít mind playing it for short spurts but playing him major minutes at C is absolutely a huge mistake... especially in a contract year..

Lmfao I noticed your lineup...

You swap Faried and AD in that and itís ready to roll. Need a hustle grind player at C, Faried is a good option.