Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 690 of 770 FirstFirst ... 190590640680688689690691692700740 ... LastLast
Results 10,336 to 10,350 of 11548
    Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    https://twitter.com/LakersEmpire/sta...94454535884801

Sooo surprised that the guy behind all this isnt working for the team full time... what's the hold up?

Lethal ShooterLethalShooter__
    One thing about @kylekuzma heís never satisfied. Early mornings and late nights are starting to pay off. Changing 8 major key components to his jumper. Balance, higher release etc. Re-versing old muscle memory isnít easy but with his dedication we will get there. #NBA #Lakers
    Wow.. thatís a huge difference. Thatíll be interesting to see this year

Your baby can't do this

Sooo surprised that the guy behind all this isnt working for the team full time... what's the hold up?

One thing about @kylekuzma heís never satisfied. Early mornings and late nights are starting to pay off. Changing 8 major key components to his jumper. Balance, higher release etc. Re-versing old muscle memory isnít easy but with his dedication we will get there. #NBA #Lakers
    Haha yes! I saw this earlier today, really big difference. I thought he was working with the Lakers? He was posting cryptic messages before, like it happened.

Wow, way more quiet mechanics now. Looks like Ray Allenís shot now

Quote Originally Posted by deadman8586 View Post
    Memphis is not releasing him. So easier said than done.
    They will try to get something for him for sure, but if he wants he can force them to release him. He might not want to loose any cash and this could be holding them. Eventually he will be let go. My prediction.
    $32 mill can get you farther than many can think.

Last year Kuz shot looked like Lonzo, now Ray Allen lol. The lethal shooter is the fn man !

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    Faster release and higher. He can get his shot off easier and less mechanics involved when he gets the muscle memory down. He should be more consistent with that form. Good work Kuz and thanks Mave for the link.
    Let's all just pause to reflect on the fact that we used to have a point guard who had the wonkiest mother****ing shot you ever saw, but everybody was afraid to mess with it because supposedly it worked. Well you know what, it didn't work! It was crap!

31% and 33% in two years with the Lakers, because his dad was a moron and let his kid run around shooting like Lurch from the Munsters!

https://www.basketball-reference.com.../balllo01.html

Props to Kuz for putting in the work and not settling. Too much damn settling lately.
    Last edited by Caruso Nation; 07-16-2019 at 12:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Caruso Nation View Post
    Let's all just pause to reflect on the fact that we used to have a point guard who had the wonkiest mother****ing shot you ever saw, but everybody was afraid to mess with it because supposedly it worked. Well you know what, it didn't work! It was crap!

31% and 33% in two years with the Lakers, because his dad was a moron and let his kid run around shooting like Lurch from the Musters!

https://www.basketball-reference.com.../balllo01.html

Props to Kuz for putting in the work and not settling. Too much damn settling lately.
    Lonzo mechanics were just flat out atrocious. I don't get this BS if he changes his shot, it would take years of reps. BS.I see NBA players changing their forms all the time. Curry even changed his form, his release point is above his head, higher than before. . This ball kid should had worked on proper mechanics and shoot from morning to night time in the off season. This ball kid could be an all star if it wasn't for that funky shot.

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    They will try to get something for him for sure, but if he wants he can force them to release him. He might not want to loose any cash and this could be holding them. Eventually he will be let go. My prediction.
    KCP, THT and a pick for Iggy on December 15th. That's my hope.

Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    KCP, THT and a pick for Iggy on December 15th. That's my hope.
    We need him, but we do not depend on him. Wait for them to let him go. If they find another team, Lakers can grab another player when teams waived players. No more assets given.
    $32 mill can get you farther than many can think.

Brando Ingram should be taking some notes...that's all.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

[/SIGPIC]
    [/IMG]

What are you guys thoughts on CP3 to LA.

I know there is the talk of a buyout, though OKC would probably rather get something than nothing for him.

Could you see the team may be doing a deal come mid-season where they trade Rondo plus some 2nd's to OKC for CP3 but not his whole contract?

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    What are you guys thoughts on CP3 to LA.

I know there is the talk of a buyout, though OKC would probably rather get something than nothing for him.

Could you see the team may be doing a deal come mid-season where they trade Rondo plus some 2nd's to OKC for CP3 but not his whole contract?
    CheatingPuto3 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcxXGPDC1Gs

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    We need him, but we do not depend on him. Wait for them to let him go. If they find another team, Lakers can grab another player when teams waived players. No more assets given.
    100%. 17 mill a year for Iggy is to much. Heís a great piece to add, but not at the expense of faster more athletic bodies. Heís a great benefit to add him into what the Lakers already have. But we donít want to lose players to acquire him. Patience at this time. Donít need him till the playoffs anyway, and more specifically the Clippers series.

No thanks...lol...Rondo and AD are the reason Cousins joined the Lakers. That would be Fkd to trade Rondo for him.

Now if its KCP and fillers like Dudley...maybe...

Cp3 however isnt a champion and doesn't have that built in his DNA. Like some have mentioned he usually falters in the playoffs when teams need him most.

But if he's like the 5th option maybe it would work.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

[/SIGPIC]
    [/IMG]