Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 50 of 116 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100 ... LastLast
    https://www.instagram.com/p/Bx2mUsuH...ource=ig_embed

Irving Instagram in a Lakers jersey and guess who "liked" it...

Quote Originally Posted by lakerfan85 View Post
    I think Kawhi stays in Toronto if they make it to the Finals..
    Then he will become a perennial NBA finalist there and never win a ring. The West will continue to be stronger and if joins a team there his chances will be greater. He is not Lebron or Mamba to carry a team by himself. The only think that could happen is if Toronto get rid of their pg and a super star join him there. Not a star a super star.
    i will leave, but you are gone too!

Irving apologized to James for the way things ended between them in Cleveland, and the All-Star guard reportedly “has had discussions” about joining the Lakers this summer. A James-Irving reunion might seem far-fetched, but the two stars hung out together Thursday in Los Angeles, and then James liked a photoshopped picture of Irving in a Lakers jersey. – via NBC Sports
    Free Agency, Kyrie Irving, LeBron James, Boston Celtics, Los Angeles Lakers

Storyline: Kyrie Irving Free Agency
    Even though the Lakers talk is the hot rumor, ESPN’s Jackie MacMullan poured some cold water on it Friday on the latest Hoop Collective podcast. “I did a little digging around and my feeling is very strongly that while LeBron and Kyrie have kissed and made up, that Kyrie is not going there,” she said. “He’s just not. I just don’t believe it. And I think people close to him just don’t believe it either.” – via UnionLeader.com
    Free Agency, Kyrie Irving, LeBron James, Boston Celtics, Los Angeles Lakers

Jordan Schultz: Kyrie Irving was seen with LeBron at Hyde in LA on Saturday. – via Twitter Schultz_Report
    i will leave, but you are gone too!

Ball
    Butler
    Ingram
    Bron
    Vucevic
    Can't sign both butler and vucevic, don't want both as well

I think Kawhi stays in Toronto if they make it to the Finals..
    I’m not so sure. Lebron left the Cavs after losing in the finals just to be where he wanted to go. Who knows where Kawhi wants to be. Reports last said he wants to be a laker. I mean, he did turn down a super max from SAS to go where he wants. You sure he’s gonna settle for an aging Toronto raptors squad just because he led them to the finals after being forced there via trade?

Quote Originally Posted by shauneazy View Post
    I’m not so sure. Lebron left the Cavs after losing in the finals just to be where he wanted to go. Who knows where Kawhi wants to be. Reports last said he wants to be a laker. I mean, he did turn down a super max from SAS to go where he wants. You sure he’s gonna settle for an aging Toronto raptors squad just because he led them to the finals after being forced there via trade?
    Exactly, some people still don't get it, even if he wins a title it doesnt guarantees that he'll stay, obviously he will not win a title this year, but even if he will, he wants to go where he wants to go, and it's likely in cali, LAL or LAC is the real question here.

Losing in the finals is even more heartbreaking than anything else.

Ask Kobe

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Exactly, some people still don't get it, even if he wins a title it doesnt guarantees that he'll stay, obviously he will not win a title this year, but even if he will, he wants to go where he wants to go, and it's likely in cali, LAL or LAC is the real question here.
    I don’t think the raptors are winning the finals either, but funny thing is I think it’d be easier for him to leave if they did win the championship. Think about it, who can hate kawhi for leaving? Even the biggest raptors fan of all time could say “damn he left, but at least he brought us our first championship”.. Anybody affiliated with the raptors at all whatsoever would still love kawhi. Seriously, they may even retire his jersey after only playing one year for them (if he wins the championship)..

Your baby can't do this

Losing in the finals is even more heartbreaking than anything else.
    The thing about kawhi though, is that he really doesn’t have emotions. He’s kind of a ****ing weirdo to be honest. For example, he literally doesn’t know how to laugh, he changes the way that he laughs all the time. Here’s a clip, a lot of spurs talk about how impossible it is to get him to laugh.

https://youtu.be/TB0522Zzrw8

I really think of all the free agents to be, kawhi Leonard is the one player that won’t change his mind about where he’s going because emotions really don’t control him. I think he has his mind set on going to SoCal so that he can be closer to his family, I think that’s all he really cares about.

Your baby can't do this

Here’s another video about his laugh:

https://youtu.be/E7ZQKPE6AxY

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    I'm starting to think that the lakers are gonna sign butler. The talk the last couple days makes it sound like he really likes socal and would definitely sign with the lakers if they offer him a max. I wouldn't give butler max but I bet the lakers would. He's a great player, just not a superstar imo. Also might cause chemistry problems like LeBron does.
    From the beginning Butler has been the only top healthy free agent (DMC) I thought the Lakers have a shot at. But that's only if they prioritize him. If they put him on the back burner I think he feels disrespected and moves on.

If Philly offers him that 5th year $40+ million I don't think he even meets with other teams. No way does he make anything close to $40 million 5 seasons from now.

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    The thing about kawhi though, is that he really doesn’t have emotions. He’s kind of a ****ing weirdo to be honest. For example, he literally doesn’t know how to laugh, he changes the way that he laughs all the time. Here’s a clip, a lot of spurs talk about how impossible it is to get him to laugh.

https://youtu.be/TB0522Zzrw8

I really think of all the free agents to be, kawhi Leonard is the one player that won’t change his mind about where he’s going because emotions really don’t control him. I think he has his mind set on going to SoCal so that he can be closer to his family, I think that’s all he really cares about.
    Yeah he's a cyborg after all, and I really think no one knows what he'll do in FA and it must annoy stupid medias.

Ask Kobe
    No one is really bringing it up but Kawhi is working out with Kobe this summer... pleeeeeaaaseee Kobe just give Kawhi a little nudge towards the Lakers over the Clippers..

Yeah he's a cyborg after all, and I really think no one knows what he'll do in FA and it must annoy stupid medias.
    They just all want to **** on the Lakers because it’s click bait articles... **** the media.

When Kawhi signs, everyone is going to be like “I told you so” “I knew it was going to happen” and everyone will be on the Lakers nut sack.
    Last edited by GREATNESS ONE; 05-26-2019 at 11:27 AM.

Page 50 of 116 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100 ... LastLast