Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 48 of 129 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    Hey, what's wrong with good diggers?
    They're the scum of the earth that's why. If I could get rid of them of them all.

deadman to all gold diggers alive: https://twitter.com/ThrowbackHoops/s...84899327774720

Quote Originally Posted by deadman8586 View Post
    Based on history an majority of the time. I hate good diggers. In fact I told my last ex if you ever come near me or my family and friends again. I'll find her and snap her spine.
    I don't no why, but I picture you in a dark basement sitting at a desk, sharpening your machete, typing on a computer! 😆

Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    Family life can't be any worse than the Lakers FO right now. lol All this **** is temporary. It'll get better sooner than you think. God bless you man
    I appreciate it man... I'm actually in a good place with it all though, I have substantially less money, but I have my piece of mind, my relationship with my kids is amazing, I starting dating who I feel is the most amazing woman I have met, I get to picture deadman snapping his ex's spine and I can look forward to punching Drake in the face, plus deadman seems to have my back! ... and the Lakers can't suck forever right? Hello?? Anyone???
    Last edited by LoveMyLakers; 05-24-2019 at 01:40 AM.

Fk his ex because she's a gold digging ***** whore who needs to get hit by a bus.
    You don't happen to drive a bus do you?

Quote Originally Posted by lakers squad View Post
    I don't no why, but I picture you in a dark basement sitting at a desk, sharpening your machete, typing on a computer! 😆
    Because of what my ex's did to me that's why. Stole from me, harassing my friends and family. Hell no they deserve to die. If not at least suffer what I suffered.

Fk his ex because she's a gold digging ***** whore who needs to get hit by a bus.
    You'll like this story... a few years ago I had shoulder surgery, I had bone spurs removed, a hole in two tendons and a torn rotator cuff... they literally have cut the deltoid muscle in half to get at everything. After booking my surgery for a Friday my ex (wife) planned a weekend away with "friends" leaving the day I have my surgery. So I had to get a friend to drive me home two hours after surgery and I couldn't take any pain killers because I had to be alert to take care of my kids... a couple of years later after we had separated I found out that she actually was screwing her ex that weekend while I was home with my arm in a sling taking care of our kids! Start the bus!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LoveMyLakers View Post
    You'll like this story... a few years ago I had shoulder surgery, I had bone spurs removed, a hole in two tendons and a torn rotator cuff... they literally have cut the deltoid muscle in half to get at everything. After booking my surgery for a Friday my ex (wife) planned a weekend away with "friends" leaving the day I have my surgery. So I had to get a friend to drive me home two hours after surgery and I couldn't take any pain killers because I had to be alert to take care of my kids... a couple of years later after we had separated I found out that she actually was screwing her ex that weekend while I was home with my arm in a sling taking care of our kids! Start the bus!!!
    Dude fk making this civil cut this ***** head off.

These Hos aint loyal

You don't happen to drive a bus do you?
    If I did I'll lend it to you so you can run your ex over with it. Or destroy something of hers.

Yall gonna make me merge this with the off topic thread? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My bad. I believe I was the one who started all the madness. Now back to the topic... this is me watching Kawhi/LBJ playing for the Lakers next season

https://twitter.com/PeopIeAwesome/st...07036637769729

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    These Hos aint loyal
    Lol

Damn bro. Sorry about that. Do you want me to make some calls? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    Yall gonna make me merge this with the off topic thread? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hey. Mind your own business.

Next stop for me:

Village of the banned.

Special Ops Kitty

Page 48 of 129 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898 ... LastLast