Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 770 of 770 FirstFirst ... 270670720760768769770
Results 11,536 to 11,550 of 11550
    55 wins + if everyone else stays healthy. The West is balanced because for first time in several seasons is open to at least 8 teams. I think the Lakers based on their dominant duo, three point shooters and balanced bench has a slight advantage. But if Davis and Lebrun click right away then watch out, because they both are hungry to kick some butt!

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Hell no, you Do NOT force AD to play C... not only is that a big reason why he was injury riddled early on but he absolutely hates playing C... he did tell Vogel in the middle of his press conference he wouldn’t mind playing it for short spurts but playing him major minutes at C is absolutely a huge mistake... especially in a contract year..
    I agree. i think Davis need to come to terms not that Lakers need to force him. When he played center with Mirotic at pf after Cousins got hurt they had a nice run. But Lakers do need to keep him happy and if he dont want to do it dont force him there.

Lmfao I noticed your lineup...

You swap Faried and AD in that and it’s ready to roll. Need a hustle grind player at C, Faried is a good option.
    The reason i put him at center is because of height and ability to play close to the basket. But i wont play him at center with Lebron at PF. I wont put him on that island by himself. Him and Faried can switch and he brings that hustle and energy.

McGee/Faried/AD
    AD/Kuzma/Lebron/Dudley
    Lebron/Kuzma/Green/Dudley/THT
    Green/KCP/Cook
    Bradley/Cook/Caruso/Rondo

The complete flexibility with our guards leaves us in a very healthy position. There’s going to be a lot more options than people think come December.
    I would give Rondo and Dudley or Troy playing time until December to work them in a trade.
    Last edited by ldawg; 08-17-2019 at 02:11 AM.

Ahaha I think we got a deal, I’ll give you 47+

I get the over, 20$?
    You're on

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    Obviously he will play the 5 when the game gives him an advantage. But he will not play there vs bigger players and risk an injury. How in the world you call him when Melo you newest love had never shown the ability or the guts to do what you think Davis have done many times before?
    Melo lead teams to the playoffs most of his Career Davis have not. Melo played PF or close to the basket when needed but for obvious reasons you wont play him at center. Its just me dude i got that, Melo over Dud yesterday and the same today. At least i know for 15 min when Lebron or AD catches their breath i got a guy i can lean on. When you have to say a guy is a great locker room guy what your really saying is you suck.
    Last edited by ldawg; 08-17-2019 at 02:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by VCaintdead17 View Post
    You're on
    Deal!

Deal!
    I like how you backed off the 50+ win prediction

Also send in your rankings for the mock G1!

Quote Originally Posted by VCaintdead17 View Post
    Also send in your rankings for the mock G1!
    I did?!?!?!? ok I'll re-add Discord but I sent that **** in like a week ago

Just making sure buddy

Yea, I sent it in awhile ago lol, Super just missed it and was like “oh ya oops” lol

Bring in the Manimal?

Although Wade retired last season, he is on the cover of the “Legend Edition” of the NBA 2K20 video game, with Lakers forward Anthony Davis on the cover of the standard edition of the game, which was released Friday. Is there any chance Wade could be inspired to play one more season with James after watching their sons team up for one season? “I’m done, but my trainer is going to keep me in shape just in case something happens,” Wade said, smiling. “I’m going to stay in shape because you never know. Never say never.” – via Los Angeles Times
    Top Rumors, Dwyane Wade
    This rumor is part of a storyline: 98 more rumors
    Staying in shape for Wade might actually include him working out with James before games at the Lakers’ training facility in El Segundo and at Staples Center, which will undoubtedly lead to rumors of a potential reunion this season. “You’re definitely going to see me out there,” Wade said. “I’ll be there early to work out with LeBron before the game starts. I just want to stay around it and be as involved as I can.” – via Los Angeles Times
    Dwyane Wade

He can help more than weak mind Yellowmelo.

False alarm!
    Dwyane Wade says he's not coming back

Dwyane Wade: Kaavia heard these rumors about me coming back. As you can tell she ain’t playing those games. Stop getting me in trouble people. I’m retired asf! I love the game and you will still see me working out & teaching it but that’s to stay in shape. – via Twitter DwyaneWade