Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    I've still only seen Episode 4

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    I've still only seen Episode 4
    At least see Episode V if at all interested. Best of the series and one of my favorite movies ever.

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

Quote Originally Posted by unleashthebeast View Post
    This is why TFA wasn't a unique story, and why TROS won't be unique either. They finally tried something different and went out of the box with TLJ, but the die hard Star Wars fans didn't get exactly what they wanted so they **** all over it. TLJ was terrific (besides the dumb Leia scene) and the die hard fans are the reason we won't get anything like it again.
    I'm not a die hard fan by any means, the movie was trash. I haven't seen anyone defend it, I'm curious what you would say was good about the movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Pittz View Post
    I'm not a die hard fan by any means, the movie was trash. I haven't seen anyone defend it, I'm curious what you would say was good about the movie.
    It really felt like it was a DLC story addition for The Force Awakens.

I thought they had some interesting ideas and twists like the tired and broken Luke, Rey actually being a nobody expanding the universe beyond just the jedi/sith/skywalker family, Rey and Kylo putting an end to the rebel vs. empire story arc etc. Too bad it was mired in awful comedy, dumbing down of the characters, even dumber actions taken by said characters, an overreliance of subverting expectations for the sake of it, and ultimately a pointless story because we ended up right where we left The Force Awakens: Rey still doesn't know who she is, evil guy in charge of the first order trying to crush the rebellion, and the resistance/rebels being short handed.

twas major trash that destroyed everything logical

good God, did yall see the latest snippet from the not yet finished product? it plays like a star wars parody, cringe inducing "they FLY NOW?" . LMFAO this movie is going to be horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    good God, did yall see the latest snippet from the not yet finished product? it plays like a star wars parody, cringe inducing "they FLY NOW?" . LMFAO this movie is going to be horrible
    at this point, it doesn't surprise me. I mean look at the cheesy humor they did with Poe at the beginning of TLJ

My face inverted on itself from cringe. Who writes this ****? I need to meet the autismos who were sitting around the table and laughing at this line. "Wow, comedic genius! Great script bro!"

****...reviews are terrible, killed all my excitment
    Quote Originally Posted by NYSpirit1 View Post
    The Knicks were never this bad of a team. They always have been a 48-50 win team stuck in what was a 21-40 team's body.

My advice ignore the haters as it will be a huge grossing movie over the weekend from what I hear.
    Back to Life, Back to Reality!

I'm sure it will cross 1 billion barrier worldwide even if it is terrible.

Btw I was talking about critic reviews, they aint haters.
    Quote Originally Posted by NYSpirit1 View Post
    The Knicks were never this bad of a team. They always have been a 48-50 win team stuck in what was a 21-40 team's body.

Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    at this point, it doesn't surprise me. I mean look at the cheesy humor they did with Poe at the beginning of TLJ
    That totally ruined the movie for me. Like first scene and I was like "why are they adding this National Lampoon esque humor?"

Cringeworthy.

Quote Originally Posted by -Kobe24-TJ19- View Post
    ****...reviews are terrible, killed all my excitment
    2nd lowest rated of the main 9 is my understanding. Not good.

There were certainly some "what? why?" moments but I'm not going to get too upset. Endings are hard, especially with something like this where like 70% of the fan base are going to rip it up no matter what you give them. I felt like it was a solid final installment

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast