Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 93 of 116 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 1729
    In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Quote Originally Posted by dabears34ft View Post
    Because you can't judge us on what we were pre Otto Porter. With Otto we played .500 basketball. We also didn't have a perfect fitting Vet PF like Thad coming off the bench. We also didn't have an efficient big PG in Satoransky starting next to Lavine.

What team was bad last year? The team with no Porter, White, Thad, Satoransky, that was playing Portis and Parker big minutes? Yeah that team sucked. We aren't that team anymore. We have a complete roster. Obviously health plays a big role, so we have to prove to be healthy, but the fact that we looked pretty good with Otto, and we added 2 really good role players and a 7th overall pick, I think we are at least a .500 team. No one is guaranteeing a playoff birth, but we will definitely be contending for one.

We should absolutely be better than NYK, Cleveland, Washington, Charlotte. Atlanta, Miami, Detroit, Orlando aren't that good that we can't pass them. Brooklyn won't even have KD for 75% of the season so who knows how well they will play. Boston is going to be a very different team with no Horford or Kyrie. They still should be better but you never know. Indiana lost some pretty productive players, and added a few good replacement, but who knows how well they mesh. We also don't know if Oladipo will be the same with a serious injury. The Raptors just lost the best player in the NBA. The 76ers lost their best shooter and Jimmy Butler. A lot has changed
    Im not sure why people are in love with some teams as locks. Kyrie alone with Jordan may not be that good till KD can return. Raptors with Gasol and Landry are not spectacular or locks. Even Jimmy with the Heat. Jimmy could not do anything with us by himself. Basically a .500 team in 2015 and 2016 with us. He could do nothing with the Timberwolves too. Barely made the playoffs hist first year and failed so bad his 2nd they shiped him. I mean that team isnt special barring some move. Idk if people realize they lost Whiteside too to accomodate Butler.

I even have some concerns on the celtics. Tatum wasn't special last year which was part of their issues. They lost Horford. And Kemba from Kyrie is a drop. They only had 49 wins last year. They could easily regress to a 40 win team in my eyes.

The truth is outside of the bucks 76ers and thr Pacers. I dont think any team is great. And every team on there is a star injury away from a loosing season too.

Lance? Sure why not?

Also, why are so many people putting Brooklyn in the top 4-5 automatically? KD most likely is out the year. And if he comes back, he will not be the same player. Especially next season working his way back. Sure, they have Kyrie but the Celts actually got worse with him and itís not like he ever carried the Cavs before LeBron got there.

If you take KD out of the equation, you could argue the Bulls have a better roster. They have some solid guys but without KD, Iím not seeing a team thatís a lock for anything. What am I missing here? Itíd entirely possible that Kyrie canít/wonít carry them as much as Dlo did.

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    Lance? Sure why not?

Also, why are so many people putting Brooklyn in the top 4-5 automatically? KD most likely is out the year. And if he comes back, he will not be the same player. Especially next season working his way back. Sure, they have Kyrie but the Celts actually got worse with him and itís not like he ever carried the Cavs before LeBron got there.

If you take KD out of the equation, you could argue the Bulls have a better roster. They have some solid guys but without KD, Iím not seeing a team thatís a lock for anything. What am I missing here? Itíd entirely possible that Kyrie canít/wonít carry them as much as Dlo did.
    Yep. The east is wide open. No reason to think we cant unless u really beleive we are that bad.

Quote Originally Posted by infinity2152 View Post
    Russ could match or beat any PG in the league in a 7 game series, and don't see that changing in the next two years, he rarely misses games and is super healthy and in shape.

Quote Originally Posted by Aapox View Post
    Yep. Damien lillard with less help beat them.

Quote Originally Posted by Farty Farts View Post
    youre comparing a 6'10 freak of nature to a 6'0 pg and saying the same thing that can happen. derrick rose broke down and derrick rose physically was closer to lebron that westbrook will ever be. westbrook is closer to rose and rose shows be it injuries or other when athleticism goes, it goes.
    Do you hear yourself? Lebron is certainly an athletic freak, but so is Russ. We're talking a 6'3" brick shithouse who has been healthy most of his career and you're comparing him to Rose who has been dealing with devastating injuries since his 4th season in the NBA. The things you say don't make sense. Stop trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    Yep. Damien lillard with less help beat them.
    How in the world does a 3rd seed have less help than a 6th seed?

Quote Originally Posted by ChitownbullsBG7 View Post
    I'd imagine he means there's nobody on Portland as good as Paul George. Otherwise, they probably do have the more talented overall roster compared to OKC's.

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    I'd imagine he means there's nobody on Portland as good as Paul George. Otherwise, they probably do have the more talented overall roster compared to OKC's.
    I don't even know if that's true. Dame clearly outplayed Russ. Cj clearly outplayed PG13(although it was probably because he had one arm and shouldn't have been playing).

Paul George def better than Dame and CJ and I hate him

Would you take

Paul George or CJ Mccolum
    Steven Adams or Enes Kantar
    Hell Dennis Schrodder their 6th man was better than anyone else on that Trail Blazer roster.

I mean seriously who on that Trail blazer roster behind Dame and CJ u want on your team Harkless???? Aminu????? Zack Collins???? And these guys are starters????

FWIW the trail Blazers adding Whiteside (potentially trading him for love) could finally put them over the top.

I don't even know if that's true. Dame clearly outplayed Russ. Cj clearly outplayed PG13(although it was probably because he had one arm and shouldn't have been playing).
    What are you talking about.

CJ in that series

122 points
    20 assist
    27 rebounds

PG in that series

143 points
    18 assist
    43 rebounds

PG was the thunders best player and averaged 28.5 points 8.5 rebounds and 3.5 assist a game.

Westbrooks Abysmal 36% FG % is what cost them that series. Not PG and his arm.

CJ shot 46% fg, 45% 3pt, 77% FT. He averaged 24/5/4.

PG shot 42%fg, 32% 3pt, 82% FT. He averaged 29/9/4

That OKC team best 2 shooters were Jerami Grant and freaking Raymon Felton. GTFOH kyben. Dame had Seth, CJ, Kanter, Collins, Aminu, Harkless, and Hood. All of whom had their moments.

Russ had PG who was clearly not 100%, Grant, Shroder ,and...ÖÖÖ no one else. Ferguson isn't ready for that yet, Adams looked like he was on the verge of retirement, Markieff was a liability.

Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    Paul George def better than Dame and CJ and I hate him
    Why do you hate George?

Page 93 of 116 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103 ... LastLast