Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 54 of 116 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104 ... LastLast
    Rudy gay is another small ball PF that actually shot pretty well in San Antonio. He's likely to resign there though. There are a lot of options we could and should go after:

Gay
    Ariza
    Carroll
    Marcus Morris
    Thad Young
    Aminu
    Markieff Morris

Quote Originally Posted by dabears34ft View Post
    I'm not 100% confident in him as our sole back up SF. That's why I like the idea of a guy like Thad or Aminu who can play a little 3 as well. We would have a really deep 4/5 if we got either of those guys. I'd add Ariza to that list too. He can play a little 3 and 4 with defense and shooting.
    I doubt Young/Ariza would be interested in a ~20 minute role without overpaying. Aminu possibly.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Btw I am not saying i don't think hutch can. I just don't want to hand him the job either.

Would love to just bring in somebody to compete. I mean if we could trade Dunn for Josh Jackson (I know what some will say... He sucks) but just as another body and somebody to push hutch so the job is not handed to hin. I honestly think this is what happened to Dunn and we see how that turned out.

Stanley Johnson
    Mario Hezonia
    Wilson Chandler
    Hell Luol Deng just to retire him and provide depth.

Basically whoever wants to compete for a backup wing role for a reasonable price.

Willie Caulie Stien is looking to move on from the Kings.

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

How can I name a player now when we wonít know what our biggest need will necessarily be. Obviously you go for Giannis when Portee expires. There are a lot of great players that should be available. The o lot thing that will attract them is if we are good. Thatís why we need to be savvy getting short term vets that make us a playoff team
    Lmao. Giannis will not leave MIL to sign with the Bulls. Letís be realistic now.

2016 World Series Champions!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CubsRule08 View Post
    Lmao. Giannis will not leave MIL to sign with the Bulls. Letís be realistic now.
    So true but if garpax were ever to land him, I would forgive them for every idiotic decision they made. Chicago does have the biggest Greek population so that's the only angle they have lol.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    2 years ago would you not have said that about Kyrie/Durrant and NJ.

I think a change of FO would change alot. And i have a feeling they could be on the hotseat finally.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    Btw I am not saying i don't think hutch can. I just don't want to hand him the job either.

Would love to just bring in somebody to compete. I mean if we could trade Dunn for Josh Jackson (I know what some will say... He sucks) but just as another body and somebody to push hutch so the job is not handed to hin. I honestly think this is what happened to Dunn and we see how that turned out.

Stanley Johnson
    Mario Hezonia
    Wilson Chandler

Basically whoever wants to compete for a backup wing role for a reasonable price.
    Ya all these guys pretty much suck but I'd be fine with Jackson/Johnson/Hezonja. They're all young enough that there's a slight chance the lightbulb turns on. Bringing in veterans just to increase the probability of getting bounced in the 1st or 2nd round makes no sense to me.

Also, Dunn really needs to go - if I understand him the way I think I do - he's going to be nothing but trouble in that locker room going forward.

Letís say we are playoff team that advanced a round in the playoffs in 2 years, and they havenít won anything and are capped out after this offseason, we would be a draw for FAs looking for an up and coming team

Quote Originally Posted by chicago jack View Post
    So true but if garpax were ever to land him, I would forgive them for every idiotic decision they made. Chicago does have the biggest Greek population so that's the only angle they have lol.
    That canít be overlooked. Greeks love being around Greeks. Iím Greek so Iíd know lol. My theo (Uncle) moves to wherever thereís a Greek coffee house lol

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post

Stanley Johnson
    Mario Hezonia
    Wilson Chandler

Stanley Johnson would be a good signing. Hes still young enough to become a solid player.

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

I think Collison comes cheap, especially if Bev goes to high.
    I would like Collison, Taj and Vince Carter.
    Good players, experienced and that would deliver production at a good price in short deals.

That canít be overlooked. Greeks love being around Greeks. Iím Greek so Iíd know lol. My theo (Uncle) moves to wherever thereís a Greek coffee house lol
    So youíre saying heís moving to Greece?

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    So youíre saying heís moving to Greece?
    Or to play for Melbourne United.

josh jackson is just another kpuke self head