Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 116 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    Idk. I look at it as Dunn vs Lonzo not lonzo vs garland or JA.

I also dont know where the infatuation for Brogdon is coming from. I am not saying he is bad but im not sure he is great either. Nor do i think him and lavine look good together. I also don't think his ideal role is PG (which is what we need)

If it came down to it i would probably take a shot on Lonzo as opposed to Dunn. And if we luck out and end up with Zion. We have our PG. Id we get Ja. U have your backup. And if you get Garland you have insurance in case he needs time like many PGs Do.
    Brogdon is pretty good. No ones saying heís a star. Heís a great shooter though and a great role player. He might not be a perfect playmakimg PG next to Lavine and Lauri, but with Lavine and Lauri expected to make up a big chunk of the offense, having 3 efficient players like Brogdon/Otto/Wendell actually fit really well. And if we draft a young PG, Brogdon would be a great combo guard off the bench when that guy is ready to start.

Brogdon
    14.6/4.5/3.2
    .505/.426/.928

Porter (Estimated)
    14/6/2
    .480/.400/.800

And Wendell (a low estimate)
    12/12/3
    50/40/80

That would be good role players

Iíd hope so.

Doesnt he play off the ball better than PG? I like him but he seems more like a 2 than a 1.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I think Jrue would look nec as our PG. Might not be the route Iíd take though

Yea too much money , almost 30 and prob too much to trade away. Iím good

Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    Mike Conley would actually make sense though. He'd only tie us down for the 2 years that we are tied down by Otto and Felicio. He'd give us a legit veteran PG who has had some real playoff success from a personal standpoint. He probably wouldn't cost a whole lot due to his age, salary, injury history.

Quote Originally Posted by dabears34ft View Post
    If we land the 2nd pick, give me Ja Morant and still sign Brogdon. Trade Dunn to the 76ers for their 24th pick and draft Brandon Clarke. Draft Schofield or Grant Williams with our Memphis 2nd rounder. Resign Rolo to fill out the bench.

Morant/Lavine/Porter/Lauri/Wendy
    Brogdon/Schofield/Hutch/Clarke/Rolo or Brogdon/Hutch/Grant/Clarke/Rolo

That team has a potential Elite Distributing and Elite Athlete PG. A SG that has elite athleticism, can get to the rim and shoot 3's, can put up 25+ PPG. A SF that has elite shooting numbers in his career, has great size at SF, defends, is a good team player. A Stretch PF that is becoming so much more than just a Stretch 4. Capable 20+ PPG 10+ RPG player. A young C who is a rim protector, is a great passing C, and would fit in as the perfect upper level Role Player with this team.

The bench would have great size, good shooting, and a couple potential high end defenders in Grant and Clarke.
    Lol @ 20 mil for Brogdon to come off of the bench.

I like Brogdon for the next 4 years at PG for us if we miss on Ja.

It doesnít close the door on landing a Star here. Say we end up with Culver or RJ we will have a potential star in that pick, and we will have really good trade bait.

Whatever position you want to go for broke on in a trade, you pair 2 of our young guys and a future pick, and you have the ability to make it happen.

You get Brogdon at an upper teens low 20s deal, heís still an asset.

Porter will be a big trade asset in his last year.

Lavine, Lauri, Wendell are all high end trade assets.

If we get 2-4 those are all very big assets that would be draws for any team looking to rebuild and unload their current star.

Signing Brogdon would put us in the thick of a weak East right away, and it wouldnít put a damper in our future flexibility.

Brogdon/Lavine/Porter/Lauri/Wendell
    Dunn/(RJ or Culver)/Hutch/Rolo would be a really good 9 man playoff rotation.

It would be the type of team that would get the attention of the elites.

While I wouldnít mind Rose, Bev, Collison, they donít bring any long term value whether itís on court or trade value. Brogdon brings both.
    It 100% closes the door because it would be tough to match money. Not too mention Lauri can start negotiating his extension next off-season. Brogdan wouldn't be a piece that a team would want who is trading their star especially if he is making 20 mil a year.

Idk. I look at it as Dunn vs Lonzo not lonzo vs garland or JA.

I also dont know where the infatuation for Brogdon is coming from. I am not saying he is bad but im not sure he is great either. Nor do i think him and lavine look good together. I also don't think his ideal role is PG (which is what we need)

If it came down to it i would probably take a shot on Lonzo as opposed to Dunn. And if we luck out and end up with Zion. We have our PG. Id we get Ja. U have your backup. And if you get Garland you have insurance in case he needs time like many PGs Do.
    There is always a player that this board falls in love with.

Ask what we need at pg and most will say a playing or that can shoot. Brogdon isn't a good playmaker which is why they traded for Bledsoe and they start him at the sg spot.

Brogdon is pretty good. No ones saying heís a star. Heís a great shooter though and a great role player. He might not be a perfect playmakimg PG next to Lavine and Lauri, but with Lavine and Lauri expected to make up a big chunk of the offense, having 3 efficient players like Brogdon/Otto/Wendell actually fit really well. And if we draft a young PG, Brogdon would be a great combo guard off the bench when that guy is ready to start.

Brogdon
    14.6/4.5/3.2
    .505/.426/.928

Porter (Estimated)
    14/6/2
    .480/.400/.800

And Wendell (a low estimate)
    12/12/3
    50/40/80

That would be good role players
    No one is doubting his skillset...... He just isn't the type of player you lock in this core over. Dallas could because they have 2 bona fide stars that we know are star caliber players. The Lakers can because they have the best player of this generation. We are still building.

Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    It depends on what we would have to give up. I'm sure the packages aren't going to be but so good because he is making a boatload of money. Conley was almost traded for Rubio, favors, and a pick. I can't see Holiday package being but so much more than that.

If they agreed to a Dunn, Felicio, Hutchinson, our 2020 1st and a couple 2nds, I'd definitely do it.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Dont know if you guys have seen the home page

Bulls gonna trade Dunn and our first for Lonzo

Also past rumors i have heard

Lebron James to the knicks if they win the LOTO.

You really have to hate the crazy level of dillusion that LA has. They think everyone just gives them everything. Yet they somehow forget they got almost nothing for Deangelo.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

Dont know if you guys have seen the home page

Bulls gonna trade Dunn and our first for Lonzo

Also past rumors i have heard

Lebron James to the knicks if they win the LOTO.

You really have to hate the crazy level of dillusion that LA has. They think everyone just gives them everything. Yet they somehow forget they got almost nothing for Deangelo.
    Unless we love a guy at 10, there is no way we do that.

I sorta like Lonzo (not a lot, but I think he's salvageable in the right situation), but holy hell would that be stupid.

Dunn's whatever though. They can trade him for cash for all I care.

I would love for the Bulls to free up more money then throw all their money at D'Angelo Russell. Only if they miss out on the top two picks. Then use the picks they have to fill out roster needs.

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_Boricano View Post
    I would love for the Bulls to free up more money then throw all their money at D'Angelo Russell. Only if they miss out on the top two picks. Then use the picks they have to fill out roster needs.
    I don't see any scenario in which the Nets don't match a contract for Russell. Would love him but don't really see it as an option.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Unless we love a guy at 10, there is no way we do that.
    No. We trading our pick. Not getting the Lakers pick.

Typical LA we ger whatever we want nonsense.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

Page 5 of 116 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast