Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 41 of 116 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast
    Garland is the only realistic guy that excites me

If we had traded LaVine for Ball I would not be a Bulls fan anymore. That would have been a horrible move. I would only trade LaVine for moving up to get Morant. Otherwise, keep LaVine and keep building from the solid foundation we have now.

Best off-season would be somehow drafting Garland and signing Rose or Beverly.

Rose/Beverly - Garland
    LaVine - Valentine
    Porter - Hutch
    Markannen - ?
    WCJ - Lopez

That's a pretty solid team

Quote Originally Posted by toovey107 View Post
    Garland is the only realistic guy that excites me
    Trying not to get my hopes up too much, but yeah, he'd be a very exciting pick at 7.

I'm pretty down on most of the other options besides Culver (and I doubt he's there).

I think we’ll end up signing him based on everything he’s been saying. Considering our FO’s reputation, if there’s a guy actually wanting to come to his city and play for the Bulls then you go get him. You know he’s gonna go out there every night and fight ppl on the court.

https://www.inquisitr.com/5486499/nb...da-windy-city/

Any chance this could actually happen? We keep #7 and gain #11? We could package those picks to ensure we get Garland.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyV775 View Post
    https://www.inquisitr.com/5486499/nb...da-windy-city/

Any chance this could actually happen? We keep #7 and gain #11? We could package those picks to ensure we get Garland.
    That’s a lot the Wolves are giving up just to lose Wiggins’ contract.

Otto Porter is a good player. More efficient than Wiggins by a good margin and better defender. Probably better player for that team, and will work well spacing with KAT. If the T-Wolves are thinking playoffs, not a bad move. Like us getting Saric in that deal too.

NBA Rumors: Cavaliers Could Trade Jordan Clarkson & No. 5 Pick For Zach Lavine, ‘Da Windy City’ Suggests
    Awful. Just awful.

Quote Originally Posted by NJrockPD View Post
    Awful. Just awful.
    WTF is this **** man?? What’s all this smoke about trying to trade Lavine?? He’s the closest thing we have to a ****ing star player on our team and these ********* wanna trade him away??

That's better then the other one at least.

There is a reason there is all this smoke and all these rumors about trades for our young players. It's the simple fact that they are actual valuable assets. There is probably no truth to any of these rumors. I'll just sit here and take it as a compliment that we actually have valuable assets moving forward.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Quote Originally Posted by dabears34ft View Post
    There is a reason there is all this smoke and all these rumors about trades for our young players. It's the simple fact that they are actual valuable assets. There is probably no truth to any of these rumors. I'll just sit here and take it as a compliment that we actually have valuable assets moving forward.
    Too much smoke to not beleive their fire. The problem is we only have 2 or 3 assets worth trading for. Lavine Lauri and maybe Wendell. Porter also may have some value but nobody is activly looking to trade for him.

I think its really clear through this the bulls feel desprate need to move up. The problem is the only thing worth trading 4 is these 3 assets and the bulls may end up trading something valuable for a non sure thing. This terrifies me.

Expect a TON of rumors. I still don't buy they are feeling any heat, but I def. know they made it clear everyone is open for trade so yes, sites, and homers will pretty much run with anything.

Page 41 of 116 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast