Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 116 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
    With all these suggested moves, don't forget GarPax MO: the 2019/2020 roster is sure to be chock full of tweener guards and point guards. Wouldn't be a Bulls roster with at least 6x players in the 6'1 to 6'3 range.
    Wenn Sie dies lesen durch elektronische ‹bersetzung, Sie sind jetzt noch lahm als Sie waren als Sie zum ersten Mal las und verstand es nicht.

Smokescreen?

Quote Originally Posted by dabears34ft View Post
    We have Lavine 24, Lauri 22, and we could possibly have a top 4 pick who will be 19-20. Surrounding that core with Defensive and Efficient players like Wendell, Otto, Brogdon would be a pretty damn good start. We are also more likely to trade for a star then sign one in the offseason so having 6 assets with high trade value makes that very doable.

For instance, say we win the Lotto and get Zion:

You can now trade Lauri or Porter depending on if you want Zion as a 3 or a 4. Attach future picks and smaller pieces to that deal and you can get your SF or PF.
    I don't think you need to trade Lauri or Porter in this scenario. Lauri, Porter and Zion fit together offensively because of the spacing Lauri and Otto can provide. Zion can do most of his damage in the paint. Defensively, Lauri may have to guard most centers but I'm not counting Zion out of being able to guard the majority of bigs like Draymond Green does.

Wendell Carter can come off the bench.

Bulls Trade and Acquisitions Thread 2019 Off-Season

If we win the lottery Iíd look to trade with the Pelicans for AD. The only thing Iím considering is which is a better scenario. #1 trade Lauri and WCJ for AD or to trade #2 Zion and for AD. Of course we would have to make AD sign a long term contract extension to make any of these deals but weíd be top contenders for sure with either scenario

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ChitownbullsBG7 View Post
    Has nothing to do with landing a superstar...... We don't even have superstar money. Nice attempt at a joke though. But sure, let's cap out like the Pistons have done for years and have nothing to show for it. Capped out team with no true star. Man glad we went through a rebuild to still be a first round exit team. That would be fun to watch. Ask AD how he feels about Moore, Asik, and hill getting that money instead of Boogie.

Not to mention you have guys that can do almost the same thing who will cost maybe a third or fourth of what Brogdan will get.
    You act liked they'd be capped out for numerous years and in contracts that are immovable. Without even looking up the numbers I'd imagine those 3 salaries would be greater then Brogdon, on top of all being worse players... so don't really understand the comparison. I also think you are really undervaluing MB and what he could be.

The rebuild is basically over after this draft. This team should likely be a playoff team next year and you need to start accumulating young talent. Sitting on your money year in year out hoping for a miracle talent coming here outside of the draft is long played out.

Do I want to go and overpay players, entering cap hell, just to become a middling team? Of course not. MB isn't that to me and we're still in good shape contracts wise even if we'd be capped after signing him.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Lots of smoke around Lonzo and the Bulls. I have made my stance pretty clear, I don't mind Lonzo the player(though I am not sure he is a starter) but dont want anything to so with Lavar talking down publically about players and coaches. (And the media eating his garbage up)

That asside. What would be a fair deal. Is Dunn for Lonzo Enough. Would we have to toss in a guy like Denzel.... Hutch or Harrison. Or would we need to add alot more like Wendell.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

Lonzo been taking steps to distance himself away from his dad on a business sense

I'd really like Lonzo the more I think about it. Plus he wants to be here. Problem is we don't have anything I'd really be okay with parting.

Quote Originally Posted by toovey107 View Post
    I'd really like Lonzo the more I think about it. Plus he wants to be here. Problem is we don't have anything I'd really be okay with parting.
    Id be fine with Dunn and a few toss ins but i am unsure what the lakers would really expect.

-Rem Koolhaas

Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    Lonzo been taking steps to distance himself away from his dad on a business sense
    Not really what i care about. I care about when espn invites his father onto shows and starts talking how Lonzo will be the greatest bulls player ever and how they are not winning because they are not playing through lonzo and when he starts saying he can coach better.

Unfortunatly i dont think there is anything Lonzo can do to stop him from being an idiot. Cause the media loved his nonsense.

-Rem Koolhaas

Yeah I'm a hard hard no on a PG that can't shoot a FT.

Quote Originally Posted by dabears34ft View Post
    Yeah I'm a hard hard no on a PG that can't shoot a FT.
    Same. His eFG%, TS%, and 3p% are all terrible as well. Atrocious.

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    Same. His eFG%, TS%, and 3p% are all terrible as well. Atrocious.

As much as I love Lonzos potential (a poor mans Ben Simmons imo) with his defense and passing and rebounding from the PG position. He canít shoot, like AT ALL , 42% from the line wtfffff. he cannot play at the end of close games atp. Give me Brogdon all day.

Quote Originally Posted by TwoCansSam View Post
    As much as I love Lonzos potential (a poor mans Ben Simmons imo) with his defense and passing and rebounding from the PG position. He canít shoot, like AT ALL , 42% from the line wtfffff. he cannot play at the end of close games atp. Give me Brogdon all day.
    Yeah seriously. Why would we trade any assets for Lonzo ****ing Ball, and have to pay him in a couple years, when we could pay Brogdon now, have at better fit, and one of the elite shooters in the league.

Page 3 of 116 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast