Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 116 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    If the Nets think they have a chance at Kyrie and KD they would have to renounce D Lo
    It's honestly a better situation than the Knicks, much like the Clippers are a better situation than the Lakers.

I'm not sure it matters to guys like KD/Kyrie though. They believe they can win anywhere.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    It's honestly a better situation than the Knicks, much like the Clippers are a better situation than the Lakers.

I'm not sure it matters to guys like KD/Kyrie though. They believe they can win anywhere.
    Is it though. Without D Lo what do the Nets have. Maybe better management. Knicks at least have a #3 pick though.

Clippers vs Lakers I tend to agree though. Unless somebody wants to be lebrons caddy. But that FO is a mess.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    Is it though. Without D Lo what do the Nets have. Maybe better management. Knicks at least have a #3 pick though.

Clippers vs Lakers I tend to agree though. Unless somebody wants to be lebrons caddy. But that FO is a mess.
    I really like Caris LeVert, they definitely have a better supporting cast than anything the Knicks can throw out there, probably a better coach, and not the worst owner in the league (Dolan). I think they've rebuilt nicely after that idiotic trade for Pierce and KG several years ago.

The Knicks situation isn't really bad, but I just get a sense they'll screw it up somehow.

I am really starting to heat up to Brogdon. It just seems like every time I watch him play, he is super efficient and smart. He also seems like he can do it all. I'll take an efficient point guard who plays well all around any day of the week.

Nah we'd rather go after Rozier. Need that grit and toughness.

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    I really like Caris LeVert, they definitely have a better supporting cast than anything the Knicks can throw out there, probably a better coach, and not the worst owner in the league (Dolan). I think they've rebuilt nicely after that idiotic trade for Pierce and KG several years ago.

The Knicks situation isn't really bad, but I just get a sense they'll screw it up somehow.
    I dont argue the FO at all. And i agree considering they were handed easily the worst roster in the NBA with no draft picks they have dont great.

But in terms of tallent

Lavert vs Knox
    Allen vs Robinson (i love Robinson myself)
    Dinwiddie vs Smith Jr

And the thing is NY holds the 3rd pick .so that could be a sokid peice too.

Btw i totally agree. Love seeing NY and LA keep striking out as fans say this is our year. At least bulls fans seem to be rational in reality and realized after 2010 it wasnt going to happen.
    Last edited by Kyben36; 05-17-2019 at 10:05 PM.

-Rem Koolhaas

Quote Originally Posted by toovey107 View Post
    Nah we'd rather go after Rozier. Need that grit and toughness.
    What the fans want and what actually happens is never alike... God I absolutely hate our management

Quote Originally Posted by fin_frenzy_84 View Post
    I am really starting to heat up to Brogdon. It just seems like every time I watch him play, he is super efficient and smart. He also seems like he can do it all. I'll take an efficient point guard who plays well all around any day of the week.
    I would take Brogdon as well but I like his floor as a potential floor spacing 6th man at worst case. I am still not sure i trust him as a PG. But again he has size to play backup 2 and has just as much play making ability as a shitier scorer in rozier.

-Rem Koolhaas

Just a thought: What it would it take to recruit KD here?

1. I’m sure GS would love a S&T and get back Porter who’d fill the void at SF and be a perfect fit in their lineup.

2. KD would get more money that way.

3. I believe when healthy, we have the better core with Zach/Lauri/WCJ than either NY teams.

We should have some change leftover to get a guy like Beverly, and all of a sudden you have a contending team with its core all under 25, with KD leading them being under 30 himself.

Yes, there’s that issue with our history recruiting FAs and the perception of our management throughout the league, but if you can sell KD on this core and convince him we’re in a better situation talent-wise than NYK or the Nets, there could be a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by ChI_ShIzzLe View Post
    Just a thought: What it would it take to recruit KD here?

1. I’m sure GS would love a S&T and get back Porter who’d fill the void at SF and be a perfect fit in their lineup.

2. KD would get more money that way.

3. I believe when healthy, we have the better core with Zach/Lauri/WCJ than either NY teams.

We should have some change leftover to get a guy like Beverly, and all of a sudden you have a contending team with its core all under 25, with KD leading them being under 30 himself.

Yes, there’s that issue with our history recruiting FAs and the perception of our management throughout the league, but if you can sell KD on this core and convince him we’re in a better situation talent-wise than NYK or the Nets, there could be a chance.
    A better GM. Better run organization. Not to be the laughingstock of the agent community. Take your pick cause bothing like that will happen till these things change. And none of them change under garpax.

Let's put it this way. Anthony Davis who is a home town chicago kid doesn't even have us on his list.

-Rem Koolhaas

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    A better GM. Better run organization. Not to be the laughingstock of the agent community. Take your pick cause bothing like that will happen till these things change. And none of them change under garpax.

Let's put it this way. Anthony Davis who is a home town chicago kid doesn't even have us on his list.
    The fact that the Chicago Bulls, an organization with 6 title banners hanging from the UC roof, have zero FA appeal is an absolute disgrace.

Quote Originally Posted by fanatic View Post
    Lol. You’re afraid of scary Terry?? I wouldn’t hate that. He has some game and untapped potential. If you gave him the keys he’d play with that confidence and swag he played with in the playoffs a couple of years ago. He may be the featured PG in Boston when Kyrie leaves. There’s no way he stays there with Kyrie another season. Here’s my ranking for PGs of the possible available ones

1. Kemba
    2. DLo
    3. Garland
    4. Brogdon
    5. Coby White
    6. Conley
    7. Rozier
    8. Ball
    9. Rose
    10. Bev/Collison

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If there was higher than 10 Lonzo would be below that. Imagine playing 4v5 all game and then having to take out your starting PG in the 4th because he shoots 40% from the free throw line.

Quote Originally Posted by fin_frenzy_84 View Post
    I’ve been saying Brogdon would be a great fit. I don’t think we need a true PG for our offense to succeed. Lavine and Lauri are both going to have the ball in their hands a lot. Efficient 2 way guys like Brogdon and Porter are the perfect compliments. The Bucks aren’t playing with a pure PG either. They just have a group of guys that play together and they have a star in Giannis. Brogdon, Middleton, Giannis, Bledsoe are all averaging 3 plus APG.

Quote Originally Posted by dabears34ft View Post
    I’ve been saying Brogdon would be a great fit. I don’t think we need a true PG for our offense to succeed. Lavine and Lauri are both going to have the ball in their hands a lot. Efficient 2 way guys like Brogdon and Porter are the perfect compliments. The Bucks aren’t playing with a pure PG either. They just have a group of guys that play together and they have a star in Giannis. Brogdon, Middleton, Giannis, Bledsoe are all averaging 3 plus APG.
    I 100% disagree about we don't need a ball handler. I don't beleive that Zack can be a primary ball handler. We need another play maker. Because we know u dont win in todays nba without multiple play makers.

And I dont mind brogdon. I will admit he is prolly better than other options who may actually come here. But he surely isnt the answer.

Btw to compare us to the bucks is silly. Gianis is an mvp caliber player. And Bledsoe is actually a solid play maker too. In fact i seem to remember alot of guys wanting him.

-Rem Koolhaas

Page 11 of 116 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast