Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 116 1231151101 ... LastLast

Bulls Trade and Acquisitions Thread 2019 Off-Season

Continue here

I think there is a pretty good chance he actually returns. I just hope it doesn't happen before we explore Malcolm Brogdon. I think we have enough Cap Space to sign Brogdon to an offer sheet that the Bucks would struggle to match.

Sign me up. I never liked moving from Rose even though it made sense. Let him finish his career here. He'd be a good veteran fit for us.

D.rose....the return part II....

Would be pretty cool if we ever won just one ring with Rose.

This will probably happen just to offset the horrible tv ratings they'd likely receive again next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Sign me up. I never liked moving from Rose even though it made sense. Let him finish his career here. He'd be a good veteran fit for us.
    Plus his role on the team this time around would be defined and expectations obviously much much lower. No Butler in the locker room. He could be the leader he always wanted to be here for our young guys.

Quote Originally Posted by toovey107 View Post
    This will probably happen just to offset the horrible tv ratings they'd likely receive again next year.
    Yeah, I could see that. Although at the same time, rose did have a great season. Missed some games though too. Having Rose and ending up with Morant would be a great situation. Chances are you wonít get much of anything for Dunn, but I could see a Rose/Dunn backcourt off the bench being effective. Not great, but effective. Maybe you could flip him at the deadline if nothing else.

Iím just in the camp of itís a Morant, Zion or bust draft. If the Bulls donít come away with one of those 2 guys, I wonít be enthused going into next season. If they get one of those guys, Iím actually going to have an interest.

I think we should only take Rose if heís super cheap, super short term, and after we exhaust all other better options. Option 1 being Brogdon and 2 being Collison.

We should really push hard for Brogdon if we miss out on Morant. Then we need to hope we get RJ or Culver. I will only be disappointed if we miss out on Zion, Morant, RJ and Culver

Don't understand the point of pushing hard for Brogdan, At all. It would probably take an allen crabbe like contract to get him away from the bucks. Maybe even more than that. So you are capping out your team with no real star.

Quote Originally Posted by ChitownbullsBG7 View Post
    Don't understand the point of pushing hard for Brogdan, At all. It would probably take an allen crabbe like contract to get him away from the bucks. Maybe even more than that. So you are capping out your team with no real star.
    Yeah I wouldn't want Brogdon either given what we would have to offer him for the Bucks not to match. It won't help us in the long term.

Quote Originally Posted by dabears34ft View Post
    I think we should only take Rose if heís super cheap, super short term, and after we exhaust all other better options. Option 1 being Brogdon and 2 being Collison.

We should really push hard for Brogdon if we miss out on Morant. Then we need to hope we get RJ or Culver. I will only be disappointed if we miss out on Zion, Morant, RJ and Culver
    I'm pretty sure Rose will never get a long term contract again in the NBA after his injury history. But I would still take him back on like a 2 year deal either as a backup or even a starter next season should the Bulls not address that with their draft pick. I'm sure ownership sees him as a marketing tool not to mention with the all star game in Chicago next year.

Page 1 of 116 1231151101 ... LastLast