Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 646545556
Results 826 to 830 of 830
  1. #826
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Mishawaka, IN
    Posts
    6,438
    To be fair, he looked unreal that game.

  2. #827
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    21,567
    To be fair, Teague was a late first rounder (usually ends up as a nothing) and we gave up nothing for payne as well.

    7th overall pick, you're expected to do something with.

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

    Click here to register!

    Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

  3. #828
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Posts
    25,204
    Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    To be fair, Teague was a late first rounder (usually ends up as a nothing) and we gave up nothing for payne as well.

    7th overall pick, you're expected to do something with.

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    I disagree on payne. You gave up a fringe starting big man and a quality 3pt shooter. You can say whay you want about both but both had roles in an nba game.

  4. #829
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,456
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    I disagree on payne. You gave up a fringe starting big man and a quality 3pt shooter. You can say whay you want about both but both had roles in an nba game.
    Not to mention a quality 3pt shooter who you traded two 1st round picks to get not long ago.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #830
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Posts
    25,204
    Quote Originally Posted by fanatic View Post
    Not to mention a quality 3pt shooter who you traded two 1st round picks to get not long ago.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The whole trade hinged on Payne becoming a good player. And the fact the Thunder were willing yo give up ok him said more than enough to me. Not to mention we fave up a 2nd round pick too.

Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 646545556

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •