Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    All these championship chasing moves by Brand and the Sixers are no better than they were last year LMFAO!!!!! The Brooklyn Nets are doing more with less talent than the Sixers are doing with more. I do not believe in this team one bit they are not a championship caliber team by any means their just an underachieving team with a ton of holes.

Quote Originally Posted by Philly Hammer View Post
    All these championship chasing moves by Brand and the Sixers are no better than they were last year LMFAO!!!!! The Brooklyn Nets are doing more with less talent than the Sixers are doing with more. I do not believe in this team one bit they are not a championship caliber team by any means their just an underachieving team with a ton of holes.
    Sums up my feelings, which is why Brett needs to go. You can't tell me this team with any great coach would struggle like this. They would maximize there strengths and minimize their weaknesses. Brett on the other hand will let Joel switch onto the other teams PG on every possession.

there is one thing that bothers me the most besides the embiid outside and ben inside ******** and its exactly what butler said in his post game.... we flat out rely on 3s while not even being very great at it but that seems like are only plan... the thing that killed this game is when we cut it to 4 and just kept chucking... we chucked even when nobody was within 10 feet of the rim... why is it so hard to run an offense... why cant we play like the spurs? Slow the damn game down and run the offense through joel inside... Stop ****ing relying on 3s all the damn time and just run the offense and slow the game down... a fast pace with joel on the floor hurts us yet we give no ****s... How many times tonight did we brick a 3 while the other team was already on the fast break after they got the rebound with nobody getting back? RUN THE OFFENSE.

We try to accommodate ben by putting him in the paint but all it does is clog space and force Joel to get the ball beyond the arc and try to ball handle it inside and dish to an open guy or draw a foul and it is why he turns it over and why he stunk today offensively and through the year when we did this bull ****. Joel inside and ben outside or near him isnt ideal either but its far better then relying on our big to be a shooter when he isnt very good at it either even if he is better than ben at shooting... Dont take away the unstoppable force just to accommodate bens weaknesses... If ben had a bigger set of nuts and actually took the ball inside or took ****ing shots it would at least make some sense to have joel outside and ben inside BUT HE DOESN'T. He is literally scared to shoot so it further makes embiid outside and ben inside even more moronic.

If we lost and ben had 8 more shots and missed all of them I wouldnt be nearly as triggered... All he does on offense is stand there while nobody even defends him... Their ****ing players came out and said it before the game exactly what they were gonna do and ben took it on the chin and did nothing about it.
    Last edited by More-Than-Most; 04-14-2019 at 01:55 AM.

Brett has always favored Ben and gives him every opportunity.

Your coach is absolutely killing you guys.... should be a Final contender but looks like a early exit.

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Your coach is absolutely killing you guys.... should be a Final contender but looks like a early exit.

now I will go back in my hole

brutal loss. Only Butler and Embiid showed up. I think Zahire is gonna need to see the floor going forward to defend these guards. Blame Brett for whatever you want but whats he supposed to do when 3 starters **** the bed so bad? This entire city is gonna turn on Ben if he continues to come up short in the playoffs. Better blow them out tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDish87 View Post
    brutal loss. Only Butler and Embiid showed up. I think Zahire is gonna need to see the floor going forward to defend these guards. Blame Brett for whatever you want but whats he supposed to do when 3 starters **** the bed so bad? This entire city is gonna turn on Ben if he continues to come up short in the playoffs. Better blow them out tonight.
    said this b4 the series... War laughed at me. Maybe we should start listening to me

i dont think anyone said Zahire shouldnt play or cant be useful. you literally said if he plays 15 mins a game we will sweep the first 2 rounds and that is still one of the dumbest things of many you ever said in here.

Let’s go 6ers! Rooting for you guys

Quote Originally Posted by TheDish87 View Post
    i dont think anyone said Zahire shouldnt play or cant be useful. you literally said if he plays 15 mins a game we will sweep the first 2 rounds and that is still one of the dumbest things of many you ever said in here.
    um maybe you should check the main area once in a while.... that being said of course we wouldnt sweep the first 2 rounds with him but ahem my whole point was he should be in and to never let TJ play... funny we sat his *** tonight and welp yea. everything i said we needed to do to win we did tonight... we played less switch defense and let guys actually fight through and we sat tj AND we stopped with the ben inside joel outside ******** and used joel exactly how an unstoppable inside force should be used.... IMAGINE. Stick with me kid and you might learn a thing or 2.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    um maybe you should check the main area once in a while.... that being said of course we wouldnt sweep the first 2 rounds with him but ahem my whole point was he should be in and to never let TJ play... funny we sat his *** tonight and welp yea. everything i said we needed to do to win we did tonight... we played less switch defense and let guys actually fight through and we sat tj AND we stopped with the ben inside joel outside ******** and used joel exactly how an unstoppable inside force should be used.... IMAGINE. Stick with me kid and you might learn a thing or 2.
    It really is funny that by sitting TJ and JoJo not shooting 3s we look so much better. It also helped that Ben was assertive and Harris gave us something.

Quote Originally Posted by MShark View Post
    It really is funny that by sitting TJ and JoJo not shooting 3s we look so much better. It also helped that Ben was assertive and Harris gave us something.
    yup... basketball is honestly simple... even if the nets adjust now or any team for that matter our best chance with bens limitations is to play exactly like we did tonight... man defense/jojo on the inside taking 2 max 3s a game and ben controlling the ball and driving when he needs to... the only time ben should be near the paint is when joel is out... its our bread and butter. The only time in these playoffs i would play TJ is probably against the celtics at times.

next year we are gonna be such a good team if we keep our guys... get a legit backup pg and start using the PNR with butler/embiid but mostly with harris... Harris throughout his career has been so good with the PNR and if we use him that way in the future our offense will be deadly along with ben getting any type of shot.

[Clark] Brett Brown chewed out Sixers at halftime for 3-4 minutes according to players. Angriest Mike Scott has seen Brett since he’s been here: “Cussed us out. We needed it” // Tobias Harris: “Coach really got into us. It was fiery”

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast