Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who Wins This Series and In How Many Games?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Pistons Sweep

2 66.67%
  • Pistons In 5

0 0%
  • Pistons In 6

0 0%
  • Pistons In 7

0 0%
  • Bucks Sweep

1 33.33%
  • Bucks In 5

0 0%
  • Bucks In 6

0 0%
  • Bucks In 7

0 0%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    But w made the playoffs......weeeeeee…..wooooooo. Lets trade our #1 for Conley!!!!! Weeeeeee

This team blows from the towel boy up to the owner.

Quote Originally Posted by mark1125 View Post
    But w made the playoffs......weeeeeee…..wooooooo. Lets trade our #1 for Conley!!!!! Weeeeeee

This team blows from the towel boy up to the owner.
    that towel boy has family! show some respect Mark

Next game/loss will be the longest NBA playoff losing streak (14 games). Yay us. Detroit sports are so good!

Games like this remind me why the NBA is unwatchable. Milwaukee is definitely a better team and by far but you can't help but feel like this game (specifically this one only) have been kept afloat by questionable officiating.

On a different note this team does not deserve Blake Griffin. He is hobbling and keeping the hope alive, if for just one more game.

now you guys see why i think giannis is overrated as ****... i have never seen someone get the soft *** or not even calls that this guy gets.... everytime you get in his area its a foul.... even harden doesnt get this.

man, I expected to get blown out and basically just had the game on as background noise as the sweep became official, but Detroit actually came out balling, playing hard, actually putting together a solid game and looked like they were gonna have a legit chance to steal one.

But holy ****ing hell how do the refs do something like this? How do you take the effort and heart the HOME team showed and just **** all over it? Giannis is an amazing player but this is absolute horse ****

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    now you guys see why i think giannis is overrated as ****... i have never seen someone get the soft *** or not even calls that this guy gets.... everytime you get in his area its a foul.... even harden doesnt get this.
    He is overrated. Just double the dude when he goes into the paint and let someone else beat you. he doesn't do anything else but drive to the rim, that's his only offensive skill, dude can't shoot for ****.

They will get exposed by the Celtcs

also the Pistons were being out shot at the free throw line 40-8 at one point. i don't know how that's even possible. refs were telling their cousins to put $$$$ on the Sweep forsure. they took a really good game away

Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    He is overrated. Just double the dude when he goes into the paint and let someone else beat you. he doesn't do anything else but drive to the rim, that's his only offensive skill, dude can't shoot for ****.

also the Pistons were being out shot at the free throw line 40-8 at one point. i don't know how that's even possible. refs were telling their cousins to put $$$$ on the Sweep forsure. they took a really good game away
    We tried that strategy and Lopez torched us from three. We adjusted to take away the Lopez pick n pop and the refs said "**** you nobody wants to watch this, let's just end this series"

Hey look... the Raptors listened and Giannis got exposed

Hey look... the Raptors listened and Giannis got exposed

if only we had Kawhi!

Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    if only we had Kawhi!
    this is a good sign for the future. the Pistons are actually close to winning the east if we can get another star with Griffin

no one in the East scares me right now. Kawhi is going to the Clippers imo

this is a good sign for the future. the Pistons are actually close to winning the east if we can get another star with Griffin

no one in the East scares me right now. Kawhi is going to the Clippers imo
    lol the pistons were the worst team in the playoffs and we have no cap room to do anything, only a draft miracle will help, maybe hope Bol Bol won't be Thon 2.0

lol the pistons were the worst team in the playoffs and we have no cap room to do anything, only a draft miracle will help, maybe hope Bol Bol won't be Thon 2.0
    nah idc what you say. no one in the east scares me. we have Blake Griffin a top player in the east, all we need is to make the right additions. 2004 finals vibes

nah idc what you say. no one in the east scares me. we have Blake Griffin a top player in the east, all we need is to make the right additions. 2004 finals vibes
    you don't fear the team that just swept us and has a rising superstar that we had no answer for, and we'll get better with the right additions with money we don't have

you don't fear the team that just swept us and has a rising superstar that we had no answer for, and we'll get better with the right additions with money we don't have
    No. BG was playing on one leg and was out for 2 games. Giannis is overrated... he will never be able to shoot

Our owner is a crack head tho so i don't really have faith. but it could be possible with the right ppl in charge

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast