Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Bburns View Post
    Low Blow..
    Most OF PSD Is dead...
    I miss the days of having 10+ users comment on any given thread.
    God If you posted a bad thread you knew it
    Exactly and we are one of the youngest teams in the league where you guys have been around forever.

Gettleman is a BAD gm now just like he was with the panthers. Guts your team, signs guys in the trenches to asinine contracts all while shopping at the dollar store at all other positions. He also doesn't draft worth a crap. Yes he can hit on RB's he also drafted CMC here, Outside of that his draft picks have been below par.

Vernon Butler jr , Shaq Thompson, Star Lotulelei, CMC, Kelvin Benjamin, ALL first round picks. Out of those CMC is the only star, Shaq has underperformed, Butler will never be more than depth, and the other 2 arent even on our team anymore. It's not like he has struck gold in the later rounds either, Short had a good year who was a 2nd round pick, got paid by gettleman and fell off, Trai Turner did the same. Daryl Williams was 4th round pick but who knows what we have in him, he had an all pro year once but had a ton of help given to his side. The only other name of importance he drafted was Bradberry and Samuel, but those 2 are not pro-bowl caliber players.

This guy let Norman walk then proceeded to draft 3 CB's, you don't create holes to fill them with inferior players from the draft.

How well do you guys think Shepard and Barkley are going to fare without OBJ drawing major attention to his side?

And since Saquan would instantly be our best player his stats should be godly next to CMC but they are not.

CMC 326 touches, 1965 yds 13 TD's

Barkley 352 touches 2028 yards 15 TD's with OBJ drawing major attention, compared to us having Funchess as our #1 for most of the year.

Seems like they are pretty even, CMC may even have the edge.
    Last edited by Nunuu; 04-12-2019 at 12:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nunuu View Post
    Exactly and we are one of the youngest teams in the league where you guys have been around forever.

Gettleman is a BAD gm now just like he was with the panthers. Guts your team, signs guys in the trenches to asinine contracts all while shopping at the dollar store at all other positions. He also doesn't draft worth a crap. Yes he can hit on RB's he also drafted CMC here, Outside of that his draft picks have been below par.

Vernon Butler jr , Shaq Thompson, Star Lotulelei, CMC, Kelvin Benjamin, ALL first round picks. Out of those CMC is the only star, Shaq has underperformed, Butler will never be more than depth, and the other 2 arent even on our team anymore. It's not like he has struck gold in the later rounds either, Short had a good year who was a 2nd round pick, got paid by gettleman and fell off, Trai Turner did the same. Daryl Williams was 4th round pick but who knows what we have in him, he had an all pro year once but had a ton of help given to his side. The only other name of importance he drafted was Bradberry and Samuel, but those 2 are not pro-bowl caliber players.

This guy let Norman walk then proceeded to draft 3 CB's, you don't create holes to fill them with inferior players from the draft.

How well do you guys think Shepard and Barkley are going to fare without OBJ drawing major attention to his side?

And since Saquan would instantly be our best player his stats should be godly next to CMC but they are not.

CMC 326 touches, 1965 yds 13 TD's

Barkley 352 touches 2028 yards 15 TD's with OBJ drawing major attention, compared to us having Funchess as our #1 for most of the year.

Seems like they are pretty even, CMC may even have the edge.
    Lol God you’re a fool
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    Lol God you’re a fool
    And your delusional, Shepard is not keeping any d coordinators up at night neither is tate. Good luck with everyone zeroing in on barkley.

I am backing up my statements with stats and facts, you just put your opinion out there and everyone should go for it, right?

You think barkley is better than CMC, why?

You think shepard is better than Moore, why?

So OBJ did not open things up for other players on your O?

How many games do you expect to win this year?

You keep eli at a 23m cap hit but get rid of odell with a smaller cap hit? OBJ is a top 5 WR, Eli is lucky to be a top 25 QB at this point in his career. On top of that paying Solder 17m, yea hes a great GM.
    Last edited by Nunuu; 04-12-2019 at 12:41 AM.

And your delusional, Shepard is not keeping any d coordinators up at night neither is tate. Good luck with everyone zeroing in on barkley.

I am backing up my statements with stats and facts, you just put your opinion out there and everyone should go for it, right?

You think barkley is better than CMC, why?

You think shepard is better than Moore, why?

So OBJ did not open things up for other players on your O?

How many games do you expect to win this year?

You keep eli at a 23m cap hit but get rid of odell with a smaller cap hit? OBJ is a top 5 WR, Eli is lucky to be a top 25 QB at this point in his career. On top of that paying Solder 17m, yea hes a great GM.
    You’re*

Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    It’s not even anything crazy for a slot WR and he’s more than that.
    I like Shep. A lot. I think he’s the smartest WR and best route runner we’ve had since Steve Smith. But...

1 - That’s a lot of money for Shep. It just is.
    2 - Timing. He’s got a year left and we haven’t REALLY seen him as a lead WR. Why not let him play out this year and see how he does as the top guy (assuming we don’t draft or acquire a big WR)?
    3 - I’m even more lost at what our plan is when they’re paying him that amount over that term when we don’t have a true #1 wr after they traded away OBJ.

We are building a team of mediocrity, outside of Barkley and I’m not understanding these moves. At all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I for one think Dave Gettleman is damn fool and I wish him gone at the earliest convenience. I’m no homer, and at this point I wish I wasn’t born into Giants fandom because they disappoint me and anger me more than they bring me joy. Saying I’m a giants fan the last few years has been embarrassing....BUT

But Shep > Moore no question.

Barkley > C Mac NOOO QUESTION (you’ve got to be kidding to say mccafrey has the edge)

Cam Newton is also 10x the player Manning is so the Beckham “drawing attention” argument can be flipped right back to the game plan being to stop Cam in Carolina.

Quote Originally Posted by meloman1592 View Post
    I for one think Dave Gettleman is damn fool and I wish him gone at the earliest convenience. I’m no homer, and at this point I wish I wasn’t born into Giants fandom because they disappoint me and anger me more than they bring me joy. Saying I’m a giants fan the last few years has been embarrassing....BUT

Barkley > C Mac NOOO QUESTION (you’ve got to be kidding to say mccafrey has the edge)

Cam Newton is also 10x the player Manning is so the Beckham “drawing attention” argument can be flipped right back to the game plan being to stop Cam in Carolina.
    Moore has already equaled anything Shep has ever done in a season or came damn close to it, Moore will be the better player when both hang them up. How can anyone say Shep is better no question? Moore has had 10 games as a starter and showed tons of potential. Shep has had four years and has been average or a little above average.

Only two HBs with over 200 touches averaged 5 yards a carry, CMC and Saquan, both of these guys are elite no question.

All i was doing was saying gettleman was a bad GM just like other giants fans have already found out and this guy started ******** all over the panthers for no reason.
    Last edited by Nunuu; 04-21-2019 at 05:49 PM.

Barkley showing us this season his dominance over CMC.......Oh and shep has been lighting it up, right???

I guess this means that Shep will be traded at some point.

A giant player getting a contract extension is like Tommy DeVito getting "made" in Goodfellas.

Barkley showing us this season his dominance over CMC.......Oh and shep has been lighting it up, right???
    Yea cause Shep and Barkley have been healthy.

Yea cause Shep and Barkley have been healthy.
    Being healthy and available to play in games is a part of football.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12