Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
    Now that's a pretty good bat flip, however he held onto it too long.

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

Quote Originally Posted by Claymation View Post
    Now that's a pretty good bat flip, however he held onto it too long.
    I thought Cerrano's holding the bat and running around the bases was better when he hit that homer for the Indians.

It is very bad to steal Jobu's rum. Very bad.

What amazes me about Alonso is most of his homers are to RF and RCF. Imagine what happens when he starts pulling the ball with that power. The NL better look out.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    What amazes me about Alonso is most of his homers are to RF and RCF. Imagine what happens when he starts pulling the ball with that power. The NL better look out.
    Probably best for him to stick with his approach.

Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    Probably best for him to stick with his approach.
    Probably but I don't think he'll ever be so pull happy that it would be to his detriment.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Probably but I don't think he'll ever be so pull happy that it would be to his detriment.
    Happens all the time. Hopefully he just keeps doing what he's doing

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

When does Alonso break Hundley & Beltran's HR record as a Met?

Hes strong as an ant

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't worry. He's got this.

When does Alonso break Hundley & Beltran's HR record as a Met?
    August 3-5.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Driving directions: Major Deegan South to Tri Boro (Now RFK) Bridge. RFK to Grand Central Pkway, Northern Blvd exit although you should see signs for Citi Field as you drive past Laguardia.

Subway directions: 4 train to Grand Central Station 42nd Street. Transfer to the 7 train. Enjoy.

Pete Alonso Directions: Get in your limo and tell the driver you want to go to Citi Field.
    "Ain't got the call no more. Got a lot of sinful idears but they seem kinda sensible...."

Pete Alonso is a man amongst boys. His raw power, his compact swing, and the juiced baseballs of 2019 are combining for some absurd production.

Don't worry. He's got this.

Quote Originally Posted by fanofclendennon View Post
    Driving directions: Major Deegan South to Tri Boro (Now RFK) Bridge. RFK to Grand Central Pkway, Northern Blvd exit although you should see signs for Citi Field as you drive past Laguardia.

Subway directions: 4 train to Grand Central Station 42nd Street. Transfer to the 7 train. Enjoy.

Pete Alonso Directions: Get in your limo and tell the driver you want to go to Citi Field.
    He Roasted Tebow

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast