Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Would Mamba Mentality work in the FO?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell Yes

1 25.00%
  • Hell No

3 75.00%
  • Worth a shot

0 0%
Page 1 of 66 1231151 ... LastLast

Should Lakers GM Rob Lowe Be On The Hot Seat?

So much has been said about LeBron being toxic, putting the blame on Magic, or the 1 yr journeymen vets, or the young core. We tell Jeanie and the other Buss kids to sell the team. And of course, everyone wants to fire Luke.

But when do we start pointing the finger at our general manager? Kobe's boy Pelinka. Let's be real, that's the only reason he got the job. He is a hated former agent by a lot of people. What sort of basketball acumen does he have to be able to make sound basketball decisions or come up with creative trade transactions? No other opposing GM wants to even get on the phone with him, they always prefer the emotional driven Magic to screw the Lakers. Nobody wants to talk to Rob!

What is RP's true value to the Lakers? All the guy does is talk about biblical stories, KCP signing like Jesus ordering bread to fall from the heavens, and other dumb stories like a pastor and his wife being on a trolley in San Fransciso. Like dude STFU. What do you even bring to the Lakers?!

If next year is a disaster, he should be the first one to go! We make fun of Mitch Kupchak so much calling him Cupcake, but that's cuz he was Jimmy Boy's puppet. Before that, he learned under the great Jerry West. RP has no experience on the basketball decision side. He's a wanna be Bob Myers in Golden State (a super agent turned to super GM).

Rob Lowe has gotta go!

Dude he does look like Rob Lowe.

I think the next two off-seasons will determine how they will be remembered. If they can't land at least one more guy, this will be a failure. They ideally need 2 more legit all-stars for us to be top-3, but I doubt we will win a ring with Lebron being the top player/coach.

Lebron and this management team will bring back the Lakers to the promised land next season. They go at some big injuries at the wrong time and another blow from the haters blocking a deal, but Magic has the right assets with enough cap to add a super star. Even if he misses on the big fish named Durant, Kawhi,Thompson and Kyrie, he could add two solid stars. $43 mill could bring some talent. The next the following season Davis.
    He can still offer for him, but no rush if the Pelicanos again give us th finger. Davis will gen a Laker sooner or later.
    This next season, we keep our young core, add one good rookie, one big super star or two solid players depending how the market goes and a new coaching staff with more experience to lead the team. It is not as the media and the haters wanted to be. Magic wil, do his Magic and we will be back! I am glad you son gave you the finger!
    i will leave, but you are gone too!

I think Pelinka should be on the hot seat for letting Magic walk all over him. He started out very good his 1st year but then it's become very evident that Magic took over starting with the signing of LBJ. Pelinka right now is that exact same as Kupchak was when Jimbaco started taking over. Just a man in a suit with the title of GM. If Maginka don't deliver a superstar this summer in free agency they should both be gone IMO. That's what they were brought in to do, to attract FREE AGENTS. Any GM could trade an entire team for a single player.

Should Lakers GM Rob Lowe Be On The Hot Seat?

yes, put him on the hot seat and burn his hairy arse!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by xxBathroomManxx; 03-30-2019 at 09:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    I think Pelinka should be on the hot seat for letting Magic walk all over him. He started out very good his 1st year but then it's become very evident that Magic took over starting with the signing of LBJ. Pelinka right now is that exact same as Kupchak was when Jimbaco started taking over. Just a man in a suit with the title of GM. If Maginka don't deliver a superstar this summer in free agency they should both be gone IMO. That's what they were brought in to do, to attract FREE AGENTS. Any GM could trade an entire team for a single player.
    I was thinking the same. Magic is taking over and it's not a good thing. Rob works for magic and magic works for LeBron. Only person lebron answers to is jeannie.

So if anything, Rob isn't getting the chance to make his mark imo.

Your baby can't do this

Yep, The first year was ok then everything went down hill.

I think Magic wanted to wipe out everything Jim. They did not stand a chance even when they displayed signs of playing well. He did not give the coach the players for his system even when he asked. Russell, Randle, Luke were gone the moment Magic signed. Ingram and Luke is the last two left.
    Last edited by ldawg; 03-30-2019 at 09:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    Lebron and this management team will bring back the Lakers to the promised land next season. They go at some big injuries at the wrong time and another blow from the haters blocking a deal, but Magic has the right assets with enough cap to add a super star. Even if he misses on the big fish named Durant, Kawhi,Thompson and Kyrie, he could add two solid stars. $43 mill could bring some talent. The next the following season Davis.
    He can still offer for him, but no rush if the Pelicanos again give us th finger. Davis will gen a Laker sooner or later.
    This next season, we keep our young core, add one good rookie, one big super star or two solid players depending how the market goes and a new coaching staff with more experience to lead the team. It is not as the media and the haters wanted to be. Magic wil, do his Magic and we will be back! I am glad you son gave you the finger!
    Did you factor paying Deng 5 mil next year. Also why do I have feeling that I don't believe anything that you had said because we been down here before.

Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    I think Magic wanted to wipe out everything Jim. They did not stand a chance even when they displayed signs of playing well. He did not give the coach the players for his system even when he asked. Russell, Randle, Luke were gone the moment Magic signed. Ingram and Luke is the last two left.
    Thus why I said we're screwed regardless who ever is in charge because I have already gave up on them and this team.

Quote Originally Posted by deadman8586 View Post
    Thus why I said we're screwed regardless who ever is in charge because I have already gave up on them and this team.
    Deadman, how much dough you got.

Was thinking that G1, jaydubb, Iron24th, you and me go in partnership and buy this team from Jeanie.

Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    Deadman, how much dough you got.

Was thinking that G1, jaydubb, Iron24th, you and me go in partnership and buy this team from Jeanie.
    Iíll chip in 2 bucks

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    I was thinking the same. Magic is taking over and it's not a good thing. Rob works for magic and magic works for LeBron. Only person lebron answers to is jeannie.

So if anything, Rob isn't getting the chance to make his mark imo.
    I agree but I think they're attached now. I can't see Jeanne doing away with Magic and keeping Pelinka, which I believe would be the the best route for the team.

I think Magic (himself) made promises to LBJ before the signing and now Magic is trying to deliver. Problem being they could be at the expense of the team.

I agree but I think they're attached now. I can't see Jeanne doing away with Magic and keeping Pelinka, which I believe would be the the best route for the team.

I think Magic (himself) made promises to LBJ before the signing and now Magic is trying to deliver. Problem being they could be at the expense of the team.
    You should have stopped here.....

Quote Originally Posted by b-ballistic View Post
    You should have stopped here.....
    Lol

Page 1 of 66 1231151 ... LastLast