Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 31
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    3,105

    Kyle Kuzma Unpins His Tweet of "I'm a Laker"

    Had dinner with Jeanie Buss last night as they posted on social media.


    This morning he unpinned his tweet from draft day 2017 of when he was drafted by the Lakers of "I'm a Laker".


    What do you guys make of this?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    49,921
    Loloooool

    She told him he’s getting traded

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    23,859
    Here we go again, trying to make some conclusion on everything, get some rest guys.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Ventura County
    Posts
    2,256
    TeamSachssssss trading him

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Corona, Ca
    Posts
    15,352
    It is kinda odd that a player meets with an owner and then does something like that. Could just be coincidence too.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Beverly Hills, CA
    Posts
    8,162
    It means he hasnt improved his defense and we shipping his @$$ out for someone who can lol jk

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    49,921
    Quote Originally Posted by Storch View Post
    It means he hasnt improved his defense and we shipping his @$$ out for someone who can lol jk
    Hey at least he reached out to Ron Artest aka Metta World Piece to help him with his defense.

    https://www.silverscreenandroll.com/...kout-nba-stats

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    29,107

    Kyle Kuzma Unpins His Tweet of "I'm a Laker"

    I saw a stupid rumor on twitter yesterday or the day before that Memphis and lakers have been talking about trading #4 + a future 1st round pick for #2. They were “close to a deal” but Memphis supposedly also wanted kuzma.. I can’t find it now, maybe it was deleted, but it had like 30 something likes so not a lot.

    I didn’t really think much of it to be honest but the timing of this makes it a little interesting to say the least. If this this trade happens I think #2 is going to the pelicans. They supposedly want morant really bad to pair with Zion.

    Your baby can't do this

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    28,902
    Quote Originally Posted by LakerShow View Post
    TeamSachssssss trading him
    gratest team eva


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    49,921
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    I saw a stupid rumor on twitter yesterday or the day before that Memphis and lakers have been talking about trading #4 + a future 1st round pick for #2. They were “close to a deal” but Memphis supposedly also wanted kuzma.. I can’t find it now, maybe it was deleted, but it had like 30 something likes so not a lot.

    I didn’t really think much of it to be honest but the timing of this makes it a little interesting to say the least. If this this trade happens I think #2 is going to the pelicans. They supposedly want morant really bad to pair with Zion.
    Hmmmmmm would that be all it costed us?

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Corona, Ca
    Posts
    15,352
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Hmmmmmm would that be all it costed us?
    Maybe Memphis likes the idea of Kuzma plus Garland/Hunter/Cullver better then just Morant.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    49,921
    Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    Maybe Memphis likes the idea of Kuzma plus Garland/Hunter/Cullver better then just Morant.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    yea I get that part but what I was wondering would the #2 pick be all it costs to gain AD? or do we have to attach ZO or Ingram?

    Like Ingram/Kuzma/#4(#2)/Future pick

    I would be happy as hell keeping Lonzo and Hart tbh, we would have close to max money to fill the roster

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Corona, Ca
    Posts
    15,352
    Maybe we take back Holiday? We send Ingram, Lonzo, Hart, Wagner, and the 2nd pick for AD and Holiday.

    Pelicans:
    Lonzo
    Morant
    Ingram
    Zion
    ???

    Lakers:
    Holiday
    ????
    Lebron
    AD
    ????

    That would suck haha

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    49,921
    Ugh

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    3,105
    Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    Maybe we take back Holiday? We send Ingram, Lonzo, Hart, Wagner, and the 2nd pick for AD and Holiday.

    Pelicans:
    Lonzo
    Morant
    Ingram
    Zion
    ???

    Lakers:
    Holiday
    ????
    Lebron
    AD
    ????

    That would suck haha
    It wouldn’t suck if Kawhi was in that Lakers lineup

    Just sayin

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •