Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Sasha Banks Posts Cryptic Message, Cancels on Wendy Williams

i have a few thoughts

1) im not going to assume anything and jump the gun. she easily could be talking about her career, she could be talking about her love life, she could be talking about missing home, or maybe there was something else Sasha used to do that she cant due to her schedule and she misses it, I dont know what shes talking about and I dont really want to assume. it could very well be career wise, I just dont know

2) super unprofessional to cancel at the last minute, unless if something drastic happened, some type of real life event, no excuse, thats really unprofessional

3) following Sasha on social media, she seems like the ultimate emo, idk something about her, she gets in her feelings alot. not that theres anything wrong with that, but if what i am assuming is true, she deff needs help and someone in her life that can give her a real reality check that she will listen too.

First Sim League Title!

I remarked on Twitter that she was complaining that Alexa Bliss blocked her on Twitter but she herself had Alexa muted. Seemed very weird.

Last edited by dbroncos78087; 04-09-2019 at 04:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I remarked on Twitter that she was complaining that Alexa Bliss blocked her on Twitter but she herself had Alexa muted. Seemed very weird.
    i will say, based off everything that was put out there, interview wise, on the net, Sasha/Alexa have some real life heat. I am not sure why? But I know Sasha's why,

basically Sasha does have career jealousy towards Alexa. Basically mad that Alexa didnt grow up in the business, didnt wrestle in the indies, and basically she didnt know much about the history of WWE before she joined and Alexa has been more successful resume wise in the WWE than Sasha, that eats Sasha alive

i get it, cause I felt like that in my career before my promotion, but now that I got it, I feel so stupid for thinking what I used to think and the professional jealousy I harbored towards some of my colleagues. You dont think about it cause your so in the moment, but now that I got it, I look back and think, man that was so stupid and petty of me, I am better than that, no wonder why it took me a little longer to get promoted when I didnt handle it the best when I didnt get promoted over a year ago

i hated that their feud lasted one match, that was a program that could last 3-4 months based off their hatrid for each other

First Sim League Title!

I like Sasha but she strikes me as a huge diva. Everything you hear about her sounds like she is a ***** off screen. Its easy for that WWE fame to go to your head. She probably believes she belongs higher on the card given that she's a 4 time women's champ but people have moved on.

Its not a knock on her. She's still performing revolutionary things in the company like being part of the first women's tag team champions so she really can't complain. Her attitude has probably hurt her position on the card as well. Although a lot of wrestlers don't think of that.
    Last edited by metswon69; 04-10-2019 at 01:24 AM.

I've always thought that of all the women, Sasha would be the first to jump ship to Japan, AEW, the Indies etc. She's be the first one to have good financial opportunities outside of WWE. I still expect this to be the case. She's become lost in the shuffle in the main event scene and she's good enough to carry a women's division elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    I like Sasha but she strikes me as a huge diva. Everything you hear about her sounds like she is a ***** off screen. Its easy for that WWE fame to go to your head. She probably believes she belongs higher on the card given that she's a 4 time women's champ but people have moved on.

Its not a knock on her. She's still performing revolutionary things in the company like being part of the first women's tag team champions so she really can't complain. Her attitude has probably hurt her position on the card as well. Although a lot of wrestlers don't think of that.
    Yea i've heard a few podcasters/reporters say that she's basically a nuisance backstage. She's my fave women's wrestler and i wish she was higher on the card cuz she clearly deserves it, but it seems like her bad attitude holds her back.

She tried to quit because the WWE made a very SHORT-SIDED and unnecessary decision to take the belts off Bayley/Banks.

I do not believe she's the "nuisance" that podcasters say she is. Does she have an ego? Sure but so does everybody else.

Does she have a passion for the business? Yes, it's clear. But unlike some other performers, I don't think Banks NEEDS the WWE. I think she can leave the business and be ok.
    Screw sabermetics.

How short was the side?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Bluefire View Post
    She tried to quit because the WWE made a very SHORT-SIDED and unnecessary decision to take the belts off Bayley/Banks.

I do not believe she's the "nuisance" that podcasters say she is. Does she have an ego? Sure but so does everybody else.

Does she have a passion for the business? Yes, it's clear. But unlike some other performers, I don't think Banks NEEDS the WWE. I think she can leave the business and be ok.
    You mean short sighted? Sure, it was a short reign for Becky and Sasha but it had a purpose. The IIconics have had little direction since hitting the main roster. It made sense as a tag team to help get them over with those belts. Sasha and Bayley have enough individual accomplishments.

I absolutely believe Sasha is as big a ***** as many people think she is. Unfortunately a lot of these performers let the fame go to their head. You hear some horrible stories from fans about her attitude as well.

Yeah she could go to NJPW, ROH, AEW, etc but that doesn't mean she's as important as she thinks she is.
    Last edited by metswon69; 04-11-2019 at 11:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    You mean short sighted? Sure, it was a short reign for Becky and Sasha but it had a purpose. The IIconics have had little direction since hitting the main roster. It made sense as a tag team to help get them over with those belts. Sasha and Bayley have enough individual accomplishments.

I absolutely believe Sasha is as big a ***** as many people think she is. Unfortunately a lot of these performers let the fame go to their head. You hear some horrible stories from fans about her attitude as well.

Yeah she could go to NJPW, ROH, AEW, etc but that doesn't mean she's as important as she thinks she is.
    If you're going to correct someone make sure everything you say is correct. Biggest pet peeve possible for me.
    The First Man To Ever Win The World Title - The Prestige Title - The Chaos Championship in PWW History. I am The Face That Runs The Place Mario Freaking Bellz

now that its out Sasha wants out, im conflicted

1) im glad Sasha knows her worth and has a passion for the business. I always loved that about her.

2) I hope she doesnt forget everything the WWE has done for her. Sasha was a really shy performer that WWE had to bring that character out of her. She was a bland indy chick (Mercedes KV, #DivaExpert) with no personallity. WWE helped make her into the "legit boss" bringing out her personallity and helping her understand ring work + character work is the way to succeed

3) I hope she doesnt try to use this character if she leaves wwe (like Pac/Neville). Thats one of my biggest issues with wrestlers who leave WWE. If you want to quit because your not happy, fine. But dont go on the Indys and use the same character WWE created for you in the indys because you're (the wrestler) not creative enough to think of a better character on your own. Reinvent yourself like Cody did.

I dont want that to get confused with people like Samoa Joe bringing his character to WWE. Joe made that character (same for AJ and others).

4) Part of where Sasha is at currently is her fault. Granted losing every title defense isnt her fault. But she could have pushed to be in the main event of mania and many other single feuds if Sasha didnt spend over a year trying to create a womans tag team division and titles. Im happy Sasha and Bayley was able to push and create it for the womens division, but then dont get mad about your booking. Sasha could have had that feud with Bayley, possibly one of them turned heel, and we are looking at a different trajectory for the WWE womens division in 2018-2019. Sasha could have pushed her character like Charlotte did and try to force herself in the picture, but she decided at the time, creating something new for the women was more important. And more power to them, they helped create it, now they need to help create legit competition so they arent running roughshod through the entire roster. but dont get mad about it later, idk

5) Shes got such a stan fan base that wherever she goes, shes going to be a HUGE addition to that company

As you can see im split, I'm down for any and every wrestler to find happiness, make the most money as possible. I just hope slander doesnt happen on Sasha's side, when WWE has done more for Sasha than she has realized. Eventually cream rises to the top, and Sasha would have rose cause shes just that good, but I just hope Sasha doesnt lose sight for everything WWE has done for her.

First Sim League Title!

I muted the word stan on Twitter Riv, don't make me mute it here...LOL
    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

I don't disagree with her being upset about losing the titles, but to request release over that and then cancel on a nationally syndicated tv show last minute are red flags to me. She's a good worker in the ring, great personality, but red flags nonetheless and I don't see things really changing going forward. She's always going to be lost in the shuffle unless if the fans really get behind her like they did with Lynch.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast