Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

2019 General Discussion Thread

Draft lottery tonight. Hopefully Edmonton wins it and people freak out. I mean they deserve to win it right?

Quote Originally Posted by KingerSox View Post
    Draft lottery tonight. Hopefully Edmonton wins it and people freak out. I mean they deserve to win it right?
    I'm soooo hoping Colorado holds on to the top spot, but wouldn't mind seeing a team that just missed the playoffs get in there (other than Montreal obviously).

Final prediction - 9.5 for 5 years for marner.

Also - we need to completely load up the top 2 lines moving forward. That is how winning teams do it now. Imo, it all started with the lightening back in the lecavier days. They were the first team that threw caution to the wind and just had one line carry the team to the cup.
    That is also why I would have liked quenville - he gets it.

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Final prediction - 9.5 for 5 years for marner.

Also - we need to completely load up the top 2 lines moving forward. That is how winning teams do it now. Imo, it all started with the lightening back in the lecavier days. They were the first team that threw caution to the wind and just had one line carry the team to the cup.
    That is also why I would have liked quenville - he gets it.
    I pray for 9.5 for Marner but it's going to be 10 at minimum. Nylander and Matthews took every last penny they could get. I see no reason why Marner wouldn't either after leading the team in scoring the last two years. Dubas should of traded Willy or let him sit in Europe for a year to set the negotiating standards. Instead he broke at the last minute. Matthews saw that and left nothing on the table because of it. At least Dubas owned up to it at the year end presser. I can respect that. Its the ego maniac coach who decided to wash his hands of all fault that I have a huge issue with. I could type out a 1000 word essay on why Babcock needs to go but most would just rip me for it. "Gud coach"

Leafs next.

6. 06-14-2019, 01:52 AM
    Reason
    Spam

Any of you ever check out the Georgeís Laraque book about steroids in the nhl?

How long do you guys think Babcock has left?
    2015 Re-Draft Dream Team

Hall-Backes-Cammalleri
    Lupul-Bjugstad-Brown
    Rieder-Rakell-Hayes
    Jaskin-Jenner-Stempniak

McDonagh-Doughty
    Orpik-Jones
    Campbell-Gudbranson

Bernier
    Tokarski

Quote Originally Posted by JaysLeafs98 View Post
    He'll get some leash with Hyman and Dermott coming back. I think the playoffs are what he's going to be judged on.

Quote Originally Posted by JaysLeafs98 View Post
    2 years at least imo. This season and next.

Iím happy to see marner taking more shots but we will see how sustainable that is once Tavares returns.

Sucks losing marner.

Lol don cherry tho. He didnít even say anything that controversial imo. Heís saying he would like it if immigrants wore a poppy to honour the fallen men who protected the rights in this land. Nbd. I agree.

It's the part where he says "You people that come over here, you love our milk and honey ect." that pissed people off. He could just said everybody or every Canadian but he targeted immigrants and wouldn't even use that word lol.

By the way I'll update the site soon I've just been working everyday 7-atleast 7 for a month.

By the way I'll update the site soon I've just been working everyday 7-atleast 7 for a month.
    Ouch. All good dude.

It's the part where he says "You people that come over here, you love our milk and honey ect." that pissed people off. He could just said everybody or every Canadian but he targeted immigrants and wouldn't even use that word lol.
    Yeah I saw it. I disagree with the outrage. They do enjoy our milk and honey.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast