Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Yeah I saw it. I disagree with the outrage. They do enjoy our milk and honey.
    Yeah I hate it too. It's 2019 though. We are in an all out "outrage" culture era. I don't condone what Cherry said but millennials now a days literally wait for the opportunity to try and take somebody down. Plus Grapes likes fighting, hitting, old school hockey and even though I'm a millennial I love that too. Problem is that these days all the younger fans wanna talk charts and graphs and percentages. I'd literally blow my head off if I had to sit through an intermission about that ****.

"Nylander's possession rate was amazing tonight!"

Me- "Yeah I watched the game I could clearly see he had the puck all night."

I had one of these analytics losers tell me they could a better job of judging the game than me if they didn't watch and just read the percentages and charts. A LOT of them do that too. Losers. Holy ****ing ramble.

Wow wtf. Cherry fired for saying immigrants should wear a poppy.

I am so disappointed in society right now. Canít even have an opinion.

This is terrible and Iím legit upset with what has happened to the world.

Fake outrage culture man. People just wait for the littlest opportunity to take somebody down.

Quote Originally Posted by KingerSox View Post
    Fake outrage culture man. People just wait for the littlest opportunity to take somebody down.
    Itís sick. I donít think it can last though.

I have been waiting for the menís rights movement for a while now as it has been bubbling under the radar for quite a while now.

I now think it will be packaged/disguised as an Anti-outrage culture movement.
    There is a lot of successful unaffiliated news sources out there that will make it nearly impossible to stop once it rises to the top.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12