Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by KingerSox View Post
    Yeah aman I wouldn't even listen to anything Simmons writes. He takes stupid shots at guys (Kadri, making up the Kessel hotdog thing) because negativity gets you more clicks. Feschuk does the same just not to Simmons level. Kadri's shot on DeBrusk was stupid but the refs let the game get out of hand. They certainly ARE NOT the reason for the loss because a lot of things were let go on both sides and Boston was just better. But DeBrusk punches Kadri in the face early in the game and Kadri goes to the box for that. He elbows Dermott in the face and nothing again. One Bruins player sticked Tavares in the head and nothing. Then the knee on knee gets let go.. I'd be trying to near kill somebody too at that point.

Chong I love Kadri but I wouldn't say he should be captain. Used to think it should eventually Matthews but I'd go with Rielly or Tavares now.
    I agree that the refs did a terrible job. This team needs more push back tonight. Is there any update on Kadri?
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Kadri's hearing is supposed to be today.

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Kadri's hearing is supposed to be today.
    Hearing took a couple of hours. Probably won't know until close to game time.

It's an in person hearing so it's going to be 5 games minimum I think. They may give him more with his history of head shots.

Yup... officially out for the first round.

What a game by Johnsson and Muzzin. Much better game from everyone!

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    What a game by Johnsson and Muzzin. Much better game from everyone!

They were both really good I agree. Marner with the blocked shots at the end. The 4th line was good tonight too. Trevor Moore's a smaller player but he's all effort.

Not trying to toot my own horn but like I said get Kadri of that first power play replace him with someone more skilled and TA DA. 2 goals. Keep his *** of it.

Great game and can't wait to see how we handle their punch on wednesday.
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

Yep. If the Leafs can click on the powerplay that will have the Bruins rethink their game. They racked up the second most PIM in the league.

Quote Originally Posted by KingerSox View Post
    They were both really good I agree. Marner with the blocked shots at the end. The 4th line was good tonight too. Trevor Moore's a smaller player but he's all effort.
    I think they were the best line actually. I really like Moore but I wonder if he keeps playing like that once he gets a full time role.

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    I think they were the best line actually. I really like Moore but I wonder if he keeps playing like that once he gets a full time role.

That is always my concern with these types of guys.
    Also why you only pay the big bucks to the highly skilled guys. Aka not Clarkson types.

Wednesday, April 17th
    Game 4 Eastern Conference Quarter Finals
    Bruins vs Maple Leafs
    7:00 pm est
    CBC
    Leafs lead series 2-1

Win and I think they win this series.

Agreed. a win here would be huge and would really make a strong statement that this team is ready to make a run.

I'm optimistic.

How does Matthews get called for roughing and McAvoy doesn't? If it was called because the stick got up call it high sticking. Don't call it roughing and not take the other guy.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast