Kill kill kill the white man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    exactly
    I know, that's why I said it.

Quote Originally Posted by Redrum187 View Post
    That's a really good point. I didn't see racism against Blacks until I started dating my girlfriend a couple of years ago. She's mixed, Black and White. I've seen first hand how Whites and Hispanics (they make about 95% of the people where I live) can be ignorant towards her and her family. However, I've also seen how other Blacks (not mixed) have treated people like her who are mixed and are really light skinned. Often times I've explicitly heard them try to disenfranchise her of "being Black". There is a clear prejudice against her from some Blacks and some non-Blacks. I never experienced that prior to being with her.
    Steph Curry and Klay Thompson still catch flack from other players for being light skinned and that that somehow makes them a better shooter. Embiid was a guest on Curry's youtube show and Embiid said that he was told to go find the white guys to learn how to shoot.

I've said elsewhere that the most racist things I've ever seen/heard were from asian people.

I have a black friend with a white wife and it's kind of odd watching him change who he is depending on who he's talking to and if his wife is there or not. When racist **** has happened to him with her there she's quick to jump in and tell them off and it obviously kind of bothers him that she's doing it. It's some complicated stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Kill kill kill the white man
    Kill him until he is dead. Kill the white man. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Lol, bro ur all over the place!
    I'm consistent, I just don't fit your model

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Steph Curry and Klay Thompson still catch flack from other players for being light skinned and that that somehow makes them a better shooter. Embiid was a guest on Curry's youtube show and Embiid said that he was told to go find the white guys to learn how to shoot.

I've said elsewhere that the most racist things I've ever seen/heard were from asian people.

I have a black friend with a white wife and it's kind of odd watching him change who he is depending on who he's talking to and if his wife is there or not. When racist **** has happened to him with her there she's quick to jump in and tell them off and it obviously kind of bothers him that she's doing it. It's some complicated stuff.
    Seems as if your friend and his wife should've married within their own race

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Kyle Korver: "As White people, we are responsible" for slavery...

Saying white guys are better shooters is racist like saying black guys are better dancers. It’s not

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    That's racist!

I'm consistent, I just don't fit your model
    No Scoots, you have no consistency at all. One the one hand you understand the behind the scenes war being waged on black America, on the other you do not think Israel is running an ethnic cleansing campaign. Usually people either understand this stuff or they don't, but you're like half n half. Usually people can either see thru the bull **** or they can't.

Never be a spectator of unfairness or stupidity, the grave will supply plenty of time for silence. -Christopher Hitchens

Confrontation can be uncomfortable but at times it's necessary. If you see/hear racism, then speak up. I believe that will go a long way and that's the message I got from his essay.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post

I hope you’re not being serious

Saying white guys are better shooters is racist like saying black guys are better dancers. It’s not

It’s not racist, those are stereotypes

There are actually no such things as race. The things you mention are based on culture, an evil culture (but culture none the less)

Racism is a term created to describe hate based on a made up construct called race. Which was created to colonize, oppress, and capture people while attempting to maintain the charade of being pious, religious and spiritually sound.

If someone’s a different “race” than you then you can do whatever you want with them and still believe you’re going to heaven

2nd generation American 3/4 of me and 3rd generation 1/4 soooooo I'm clean!

One More Time

Having said that as a white guy I gotta call that **** out more. I mean I do but fight fire with fire

One More Time

yeah genes have a factor. white people tend to have softer wrist. just like black people tend to have the structure to run faster and jump higher. not always the case, but bold the word tend.

Page 4 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast