Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 37454647
    Quote Originally Posted by flea View Post
    I agree. The world only stopped enslaving one another because white people demand it at the end of a gun. Where that pressure doesn't work, as in some Asian countries, they still engage in various forms of slavery.

What 21st century racial grievance culture has taught me is that America should stop telling other countries how to conduct their business. If Saudis want to enslave Pakistanis, fine. If Libyans want to have open air slave markets and selling Nigerians, go ahead. If Chinese authorities want to put Muslims in concentration camps and force them to read Mao's Little Red Book in 15 hour increments on 250 calories of rice and water per day, that's their prerogative.

It is racist for white countries to tell POC how to run their lives.
    Well, good white people faught bad white people to end it. Lets be honest lol.

I agree that i don't believe reparations are in order. But Treating everyone of every race with respect is in order. Being a good person is in order. I do know hard working black people who did not get jobs because they were black. Honestly 7 years ago i got a job over a black guy that was much more qualified then i was and a really good person. I found out later it was race related and had that person fired.
    For not honoring a sig bet I now own YEDB90

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    who did Trump disavow before this CNN interview. maybe it was another David Duke, yeah that must be it because you certainly don't want to accept/acknowledge that Trump disavowed racist David Duke.

you ended up wrong but can't admit it.

this above is what you said. I supplied facts and proof but you don't want to believe it or give credit for what was done.
    Nasty and myself have already stated many times why it doesn't matter what he said before. The fact is on national TV he PRETENDED not to know who David duke was or know anything about the KKK. The damage was dealt unfortunately. The white Hate groups loved that and it inspired them to vote for trump. Thats just a fact.

Do this for me: go to work today. tell ur boss he's a good person. then say sike you are a piece of sh**, then say JK ur cool. see which of the 3 comments make the biggest impact.

Quote Originally Posted by prodigy View Post
    Well, good white people faught bad white people to end it. Lets be honest lol.

I agree that i don't believe reparations are in order. But Treating everyone of every race with respect is in order. Being a good person is in order. I do know hard working black people who did not get jobs because they were black. Honestly 7 years ago i got a job over a black guy that was much more qualified then i was and a really good person. I found out later it was race related and had that person fired.
    Yea reparations is incredibly stupid, and is a general election killer.

What we need to do is enact policies to level the playing field (i.e. move funding for education from local to federal so it had an even playing field, prison and drug reform, etc.). These policies will disproportionately affect minorities and make sense. And don't call those moves reparations either. The word is loaded and creates a visceral reaction that people will not be able to see beyond.

Cutting a check for a bunch of descendants of slaves does not.
    Yankees Farm System

Quote Originally Posted by prodigy View Post
    Nasty and myself have already stated many times why it doesn't matter what he said before. The fact is on national TV he PRETENDED not to know who David duke was or know anything about the KKK. The damage was dealt unfortunately. The white Hate groups loved that and it inspired them to vote for trump. Thats just a fact.

Do this for me: go to work today. tell ur boss he's a good person. then say sike you are a piece of sh**, then say JK ur cool. see which of the 3 comments make the biggest impact.

bold: you mean the part where I agreed with you. there is no way to defend that Trump didn't disavow/ect David Duke on CNN. Trump had a chance and he blew it, and deserves criticism for that. but Trump also deserves credit for the times when he did.

you think the before and after doesn't matter. that is wrong. the before and after do matter, just as the other times (plural) Trump has called out racism. but I know in order to keep with a certain narrative that people need to conclude that these don't matter.

your comparison is also bad. Trump saying he didn't know David Duke on CNN is not comparable to telling a boss that they are a piece of ****.

you and others are concluding that Trump saying he didn't know David Duke is the same as saying he liked David Duke, supported David Duke, liked/supported racists and white supremacists. that is wrong and not what happened. that is perception and not reality.
    Last edited by SpecialFNK; Today at 09:34 AM.

the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

bold: you mean the part where I agreed with you. there is no way to defend that Trump didn't disavow/ect David Duke on CNN. Trump had a chance and he blew it, and deserves criticism for that. but Trump also deserves credit for the times when he did.

you think the before and after doesn't matter. that is wrong. the before and after do matter, just as the other times (plural) Trump has called out racism. but I know in order to keep with a certain narrative that people need to conclude that these don't matter.

your comparison is also bad. Trump saying he didn't know David Duke on CNN is not comparable to telling a boss that they are a piece of ****.

you and others are concluding that Trump saying he didn't know David Duke is the same as saying he liked David Duke, supported David Duke, liked/supported racists and white supremacists. that is wrong and not what happened. that is perception and not reality.
    https://www.chicagotribune.com/colum...15-column.html

Maybe I missed your reply, but if obama did the same thing regarding terrorists what would your reaction be? I remember the right making a huge fuss about him not using the word Islam even tho he had acknowledged it before and after.if I recall correctly,like clockwork, you were very vocal about defending the right's position.
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Lmaoooo

Quiz of the day. The following

"Equal Rights for All. Special Privilege for None. The Courage to Be Different."

Is a slogan used by
    A) Republicans
    B) KKK

Let's see how many people get this right loll
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 37454647