Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 39 of 44 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by prodigy View Post
    I can't believe you are so gone from reality. you truly are a republican. the way to answer questions is by deflecting and saying "this person did it first". The fact you start talking about BLM, black panthers, Antifa you are just deflecting. We all know Trump bashed those groups 5 days before they were even started. Thats a good thing. But he forgot the other hate groups...

You need to become an independent. We will welcome you with open arms so you can view everyone and every party with clear eyes. I can't stand the party system. its a joke.
    mentioning BLM is not deflecting, it's called a comparison.
    mentioning Antifa is literally the other group there that weekend in Charlottesville. one can't talk about what happened that weekend without talking about Antifa.

I can't believe you are so gone from reality.
    show me something I said that is not reality.

I said in this post that Trump should have done it when asked.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    Trump should have done it when first asked, but he ended up doing it and that is a point that some would rather not include in coming up with their conclusion.
    I think it should be a bigger point that Trump did it and that matters more than how long it took him to say these things.

I covered reality in this post..
    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post32946245

including this again..
    https://www.npr.org/2017/08/14/54347...e-supremacists
    TRUMP: Racism is evil, and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Because you support the policies of a white racist president. Duhhh

Plus your entire approach to any given issue in America is completely dependent on what race/rekigion they are. You have one standard for whites, you have another whites. You're not a bad guy, but you are definitely a racist. I think if you were able to see things from a neutral perspective you wouldn't be, but that's not how mama and daddy raised you, now is it...?

you certainly are not neutral. you only see what you want, and you only base an opinion based on that. you are not aware of actual reality. you refuse to accept anything that contradicts what you think.

the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

mentioning BLM is not deflecting, it's called a comparison.
    mentioning Antifa is literally the other group there that weekend in Charlottesville. one can't talk about what happened that weekend without talking about Antifa.

show me something I said that is not reality.

I said in this post that Trump should have done it when asked..
    But you gave him a free pass because he did it later on. If obama was flat out asked to denounce the black panthers and antifa and he said well i don't really know anything about them send me a list and ill let you know. The anchor repeats "the black panthers everyone knows who they are" and obama just said he doesn't know anything about them. But then weeks later came out against the black panthers.

Would you be 100% ok with that or would u wonder why it took so long to call out a hate group? O btw all black race groups come out supporting obama in the mean time. lol. This is where common sense and reality should kick in for you. But it won't because you are so far gone.
    For not honoring a sig bet I now own YEDB90

But you gave him a free pass because he did it later on. If obama was flat out asked to denounce the black panthers and antifa and he said well i don't really know anything about them send me a list and ill let you know. The anchor repeats "the black panthers everyone knows who they are" and obama just said he doesn't know anything about them. But then weeks later came out against the black panthers.

Would you be 100% ok with that or would u wonder why it took so long to call out a hate group? O btw all black race groups come out supporting obama in the mean time. lol. This is where common sense and reality should kick in for you. But it won't because you are so far gone.
    Obama has already done this though. It had to do with Islam. He wouldn't even say "radical Islam" when asked about it. And that "radical Islam" is far more dangerous than the KKK or any other white supremacy groups out there. So when Trump stops mentioning white supremacy or the KKK if things happen, then you can say something.

Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    Obama has already done this though. It had to do with Islam. He wouldn't even say "radical Islam" when asked about it. And that "radical Islam" is far more dangerous than the KKK or any other white supremacy groups out there. So when Trump stops mentioning white supremacy or the KKK if things happen, then you can say something.
    you lie. People wanted Obama to rip Muslims. he wouldn't and shouldn't do that. Have you ever listen to why Obama won't say it? I ask you now to YouTube a video of him explaining why he won't say it. then let me know if you feel the same.

BTW- terrorists are a huge threat to our world and country. both foreign and domestic. Trump won't call white people who shoot up schools and churches terrorists. Which they clearly are.

BTW- love the fact i just mentioned republicans love to point fingers and say "he did it first" to deflect. Which you flat out just did lol.

lmao, wow

you lie. People wanted Obama to rip Muslims. he wouldn't and shouldn't do that. Have you ever listen to why Obama won't say it? I ask you now to YouTube a video of him explaining why he won't say it. then let me know if you feel the same.

BTW- terrorists are a huge threat to our world and country. both foreign and domestic. Trump won't call white people who shoot up schools and churches terrorists. Which they clearly are.
    No. People wanted him to call out or even just say "radical Islam" and he wouldn't do it. That's why people had a problem with Obama's rhetoric.
    Trump has called out all people who have done these things. He likes to precisely call them losers and monsters.

BTW- love the fact i just mentioned republicans love to point fingers and say "he did it first" to deflect. Which you flat out just did lol.
    This isn't "what about ism". You said how would you feel if Obama didn't denounce the black panthers, antifa etc. to Special. In comparison with Trump and the KKK, white supremacy stuff. And I just pointed out that he has already done this with his rhetoric with Islam. Its shameful to do what Obama did. Trump hasn't come close to being like Obama with his denial of Islam.

No. People wanted him to call out or even just say "radical Islam" and he wouldn't do it. That's why people had a problem with Obama's rhetoric.
    Trump has called out all people who have done these things. He likes to precisely call them losers and monsters.
    He called them terrorists. Why isn't that enough? What's this need to identify the religion?

Did it ever bother you that they never call the KKK the "Christian KKK"? Is there some sort of need to identify the religion of these people, or is that yet another olive branch you extend strictly to Muslims? What a kind guy...

I didn't give Trump a free pass, I just showed you were I said "Trump should have done it when first asked"
    but I'm not going to get upset when he eventually did it. whatever time period after Trump said these things, that deserves credit compared to if he wouldn't do it at all. if Trump had refused then I would understand people being upset and I too would say it was wrong.

since you brought up Obama, the media doesn't cover golden boy Obama the say way. Obama has had anti-Semitic Louis Farrakhan to the White House. yet I haven't seen the Liberal media covering that with the same outrage as they do with Trump.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/h...after-13-years

A photo of former President Barack Obama and Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan from 2005 surfaced on Thursday after more than a decade of a journalist keeping the encounter under wraps.

The photo of Obama and Farrakhan was taken at a Congressional Black Caucus meeting in 2005, but it never reached the public eye after the caucus asked the photographer, Askia Muhammad, to hand it over in fear that it would stain Obama’s political future.

are you aware that this is not true? nobody wanted Obama to call out Muslims or the Islamic religion. people wanted Obama to name radical Islam, those that are radicalized and terrorists.

This isn't "what about ism". You said how would you feel if Obama didn't denounce the black panthers, antifa etc. to Special. In comparison with Trump and the KKK, white supremacy stuff. And I just pointed out that he has already done this with his rhetoric with Islam. Its shameful to do what Obama did. Trump hasn't come close to being like Obama with his denial of Islam.
    didn't Obama order the killing of osama? lmao!! But hey lets come to an agreement. At least neither Obama nor Trump has ever taken Russia's side against every single USA agency. oh wait...

I didn't give Trump a free pass, I just showed you were I said "Trump should have done it when first asked"
    but I'm not going to get upset when he eventually did it. whatever time period after Trump said these things, that deserves credit compared to if he wouldn't do it at all. if Trump had refused then I would understand people being upset and I too would say it was wrong.

since you brought up Obama, the media doesn't cover golden boy Obama the say way. Obama has had anti-Semitic Louis Farrakhan to the White House. yet I haven't seen the Liberal media covering that with the same outrage as they do with Trump.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/h...after-13-years
    Well the article said it was hidden for 13 years lol, so maybe thats why nobody called him out on it. Honestly i have no idea who Farrakhan is. But if he is a leader of a known hate group then Obama needs to be held responsible for that. Which is the nice thing about being an independent. I have no obligation to Obama.

I will say Obama has been very verbal and attacked terrorists and hate groups of all kinds throughout his presidency. Doesn't have the track record of racism and sexism trump does either.

also this "Along with a team of experienced prosecutors and attorneys, the former FBI director has indicted, convicted or gotten guilty pleas from 34 people and three companies, including top advisers to President Trump, Russian spies and hackers with ties to the Kremlin. The charges range from interfering with the 2016 election and hacking emails to lying to investigators and tampering with witnesses.''

During obama campaign and 8 years as president he had i believe 1 person indicted.

So let me get this straight. Trump says something a month later, and you are saying he should deserve credit for it. Rashida Tlaib says something a sentence later, and you completely ignore it.

Is that what's happening?

Do you know what hypocrite means?

didn't Obama order the killing of osama? lmao!! But hey lets come to an agreement. At least neither Obama nor Trump has ever taken Russia's side against every single USA agency. oh wait...
    people can criticize why Trump would also believe Putin, but lets be clear that Trump also believes US agencies.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...eddling-719281

“I believe in our intel agencies”: The day after saying he believed Putin was sincere in his denials, Trump said at a news conference: “I believe that he feels that he and Russia did not meddle in the election. As to whether I believe it or not, I’m with our agencies, especially as currently constituted, with their leadership. … I believe in our intel agencies. I’ve worked with them very strongly.”

Well the article said it was hidden for 13 years lol, so maybe thats why nobody called him out on it. Honestly i have no idea who Farrakhan is. But if he is a leader of a known hate group then Obama needs to be held responsible for that. Which is the nice thing about being an independent. I have no obligation to Obama.

I will say Obama has been very verbal and attacked terrorists and hate groups of all kinds throughout his presidency. Doesn't have the track record of racism and sexism trump does either.

also this "Along with a team of experienced prosecutors and attorneys, the former FBI director has indicted, convicted or gotten guilty pleas from 34 people and three companies, including top advisers to President Trump, Russian spies and hackers with ties to the Kremlin. The charges range from interfering with the 2016 election and hacking emails to lying to investigators and tampering with witnesses.''

During obama campaign and 8 years as president he had i believe 1 person indicted.
    this isn't the place to get into this, but nobody in the Trump campaign was indicted for collusion with Russia.
    this isn't the place to get into this, but the Obama administration wasn't clean like they want people to believe.
    https://www.heritage.org/political-p...istration-myth
    Obama’s ‘Scandal-Free Administration’ Is a Myth
    just pointing out there is no need to deflect to these things. you brought up Obama, but he's not really what this thread is about.

you said related to Trump that I'm gone from reality. I ask again, show me what I said that isn't reality.
    you don't like Trump and that is fine, but lets be honest and give credit where it's due. Trump did call out David Duke. he also did call out racism and these people and that itself deserves credit.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    So let me get this straight. Trump says something a month later, and you are saying he should deserve credit for it. Rashida Tlaib says something a sentence later, and you completely ignore it.

Is that what's happening?

Do you know what hypocrite means?
    a month later? you are going to have to explain what you are talking about here. what was a month later?

Charlottesville? nope. Trump called out the hate on the same day, and then 2 days later by name.

David Duke/KKK? nope. lets look at some facts.

https://www.cnn.com/2016/02/28/polit...sts/index.html
    Donald Trump stumbles on David Duke, KKK
    Updated 10:18 AM ET, Mon February 29, 2016
    Donald Trump is trying to clean up a racially charged controversy Monday after he refused to disavow former Ku Klux Klan grand wizard David Duke over the weekend.
    when was this CNN piece? February 28.
    http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP...8/sotu.01.html
    Interview With Presidential Candidate Donald Trump
    Aired February 28, 2016 - 09:00 ET
    from the first article where Trump "stumbles" Trump said this.
    When asked about his comments on CNN's "State of the Union," Trump blamed a "bad earpiece."
    "I was sitting in a house in Florida, with a bad earpiece," the brash billionaire told NBC's "Today" show. "I could hardly hear what he's saying. I hear various groups. I don't mind disavowing anyone. I disavowed Duke the day before at a major conference."
    Trump said he disavowed David Duke already. is that true? yes it is.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/video...=.95cdd6b030be
    Trump 'disavows' former KKK leader's support
    February 27, 2016 | 9:07 AM EDT
    this from Saturday February 27, before the CNN piece even aired.

there's more..

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...es-trump-shirt

Trump stares down protester wearing 'KKK endorses Trump' shirt

By Jesse Byrnes - 02/26/16 08:05 PM EST
    Donald Trump paused a campaign rally Friday night in Oklahoma to stare down a protester who showed up wearing a white T-shirt stating in dark letters, "KKK endorses Trump."

Trump walked to the edge of the podium, staring toward the man for several moments as law enforcement officials moved to escort him away from the area.

"In the good 'ole days, law enforcement acted a lot quicker than this," Trump said when he finally returned to the microphone.

"In the good 'ole days, they'd rip him out of that seat so fast. But today everybody is politically correct," Trump said. "You know, it is a shame, when you think."

Trump paused his remarks a few minutes later after another disruption in the audience as he sought to rally supporters in Oklahoma City.

He harkened to a rally earlier this week, when he told the crowd after facing another protester, "I'd like to punch him in the face."

Earlier in the day on Friday, Trump brushed off the backing of former Ku Klux Klan grand wizard David Duke, who suggested it'd be against Americans' "heritage" to not vote for Trump.

"I didn't even know he endorsed me," Trump said of Duke's support while unveiling an endorsement from New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie at a press conference earlier in the day.

"David Duke endorsed me? OK, alright. I disavow, OK?" Trump said, as he attempted to move on to another question.

Donald Trump had already disavowed David Duke on the Thursday before this CNN piece was even on TV. but some have acted like the CNN piece was troubling and Trump must have supported Duke. nope, not reality.

then Trump disavowed David Duke AGAIN, not a month later, but the same week..

https://www.cnn.com/2016/03/03/polit...kkk/index.html
    Trump denounces David Duke, KKK
    Updated 10:10 AM ET, Thu March 3, 2016
    Donald Trump issued a crystal clear disavowal Thursday of former Ku Klux Klan Grand Wizard David Duke after stumbling last weekend over a question about the hate group leader on CNN.
    "David Duke is a bad person, who I disavowed on numerous occasions over the years," Trump said on MSNBC's "Morning Joe."
    "I disavowed him. I disavowed the KKK,"
    Trump added. "Do you want me to do it again for the 12th time? I disavowed him in the past, I disavow him now."
    Donald Trump had already disavowed David Duke before the CNN piece, and then Trump disavowed David Duke later in the same week.

people can criticize why Trump would also believe Putin, but lets be clear that Trump also believes US agencies.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...eddling-719281

this isn't the place to get into this, but nobody in the Trump campaign was indicted for collusion with Russia.
    this isn't the place to get into this, but the Obama administration wasn't clean like they want people to believe.
    https://www.heritage.org/political-p...istration-myth

just pointing out there is no need to deflect to these things. you brought up Obama, but he's not really what this thread is about.

you said related to Trump that I'm gone from reality. I ask again, show me what I said that isn't reality.
    you don't like Trump and that is fine, but lets be honest and give credit where it's due. Trump did call out David Duke. he also did call out racism and these people and that itself deserves credit.

a month later? you are going to have to explain what you are talking about here. what was a month later?

Charlottesville? nope. Trump called out the hate on the same day, and then 2 days later by name.

David Duke/KKK? nope. lets look at some facts.

https://www.cnn.com/2016/02/28/polit...sts/index.html

when was this CNN piece? February 28.
    http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP...8/sotu.01.html

from the first article where Trump "stumbles" Trump said this.

Trump said he disavowed David Duke already. is that true? yes it is.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/video...=.95cdd6b030be

this from Saturday February 27, before the CNN piece even aired.

there's more..

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...es-trump-shirt

Donald Trump had already disavowed David Duke on the Thursday before this CNN piece was even on TV. but some have acted like the CNN piece was troubling and Trump must have supported Duke. nope, not reality.

then Trump disavowed David Duke AGAIN, not a month later, but the same week..

https://www.cnn.com/2016/03/03/polit...kkk/index.html

Donald Trump had already disavowed David Duke before the CNN piece, and then Trump disavowed David Duke later in the same week.
    What am awesome post. Can you do the same for Rashida Tlaib, showing her time line of saying one sentence and about 4 seconds later clarifying that sentence?

Lets see those time lines and Compare the 2...

Page 39 of 44 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast