Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 37 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2735363738 LastLast
Results 541 to 555 of 569
  1. #541
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    2,684
    Quote Originally Posted by flips333 View Post
    Welcome to the politics section of PSD... You should be warned that there are a few people who are unbalanced who regularly post here (At roughtly the same time Mon-Fri). Engaging is not a fruitless endeavor... but it's not goin g to be fruitful in the ways that you would normally want.

    Unbalanced meaning disagreeing with you and a few others.

  2. #542
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    cleveland
    Posts
    10,419
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Trump ran a purely emotional campaign, so that's why you find this severe lack of knowledge or facts amongst his support base. All their arguments are emotion based, so asking questions predicated on logic or common sense always ends up with people going in circles
    right! perfect example is that guy "specialFNK" sig picture lol. This is a sports forum and thats ur picture. Can't be fans of politicians. They work for us and we gotta hold then accountable.
    For not honoring a sig bet I now own YEDB90

  3. #543
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    21,025
    Quote Originally Posted by prodigy View Post
    Trump refused to condemn racists many times and you know that. When you are asked to do it publicly many times and you dont or say (send me the groups) when anchor flat out says KKK, then months later do it... thats pathetic. Thats all im really going to say. You have nothing to say that hes actually done good. because there is nothing lol

    and to bring up one idiot who wanted more money on his TV show is lame AF. Is that ur reason why u think hate crimes arent real?
    where?

    Trump was asked to denounce David Duke, and he did.

    https://www.cnn.com/2016/03/03/polit...kkk/index.html
    Trump denounces David Duke, KKK
    Donald Trump issued a crystal clear disavowal Thursday of former Ku Klux Klan Grand Wizard David Duke after stumbling last weekend over a question about the hate group leader on CNN.
    "David Duke is a bad person, who I disavowed on numerous occasions over the years," Trump said on MSNBC's "Morning Joe."
    "I disavowed him. I disavowed the KKK," Trump added. "Do you want me to do it again for the 12th time? I disavowed him in the past, I disavow him now."
    Trump said this on racism after Charlottesville..

    https://www.npr.org/2017/08/14/54347...e-supremacists
    'Racism Is Evil': Trump Denounces The KKK, Neo-Nazis And White Supremacists
    TRUMP: Racism is evil, and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans.
    I've already posted a specific thread to show how many were wrong on what Trump said about Charlottesville. some were certain that he called the white nationalists fine people, and that is factually wrong. this is the link, and these are Trump's exact words..

    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...sville-2017-II

    “I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and white nationalists because they should be condemned totally.”


    I have never said hate crimes are not real. the point in what I said is that hate crimes are not as often as people think because many "hate crimes" end up being a hoax, and the media rarely covers that. hoaxes happen too, but the media doesn't cover these the same and/or people don't talk about these the same, which leaves people not knowing that hoaxes happen as often as they do. that doesn't fit the narrative that some want where hate crimes are some new epidemic where only the far left is responsible and Trump is the blame. that is why you see Democrats talking about far right extremism, but don't say the same thing about about far left extremism like Antifa.


    Quote Originally Posted by prodigy View Post
    I love a good debate. Even if i end up being wrong. Problem with Trump fans is they don't debate. They don't talk facts, supply proof or anything. They just start screaming fake news, snowflakes, emails, or saying someone else did it first. lol its like dealing with 4 year olds. (no disrespect to 4 year olds)
    feel free to counter anything I say. I often use links (as I did above) to back up what I say.









    Quote Originally Posted by flips333 View Post
    literally no one how isn't an idiot thinks that.

    Trump panders to them... they are his base.
    who?

    must be a lot of idiots then, because I have seen that this has been said.

    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

  4. #544
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    cleveland
    Posts
    10,419
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    Trump was asked to denounce David Duke, and he did.

    https://www.cnn.com/2016/03/03/polit...kkk/index.html
    A week later after the CNN interview where he made of full of himself saying he didn't know who the KKK were and didn't know Duke. Although trump has a long history of being around duke.


    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I've already posted a specific thread to show how many were wrong on what Trump said about Charlottesville. some were certain that he called the white nationalists fine people, and that is factually wrong. this is the link, and these are Trump's exact words.
    He said there are fine people on both sides lmao! I'm sorry if you are marching around screaming hate speech about innocent people you are not a fine person.


    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I have never said hate crimes are not real. the point in what I said is that hate crimes are not as often as people think because many "hate crimes" end up being a hoax, and the media rarely covers that. hoaxes happen too, but the media doesn't cover these the same and/or people don't talk about these the same, which leaves people not knowing that hoaxes happen as often as they do. that doesn't fit the narrative that some want where hate crimes are some new epidemic where only the far left is responsible and Trump is the blame. that is why you see Democrats talking about far right extremism, but don't say the same thing about about far left extremism like Antifa.
    Hate crimes are all up across the board. Muslims and black community seeing the worse of it. thats not a hoax. No matter what, i hope you are not apart of this racism and i hope if you see anyone including white people doing horrible things you stop them or call the police.




    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    feel free to counter anything I say. I often use links (as I did above) to back up what I say.
    Thx for the links. but once again trump takes his time to attack hate groups. but if BLM makes the news trump will attack them 5 seconds after its reported.
    Last edited by prodigy; 05-16-2019 at 01:28 PM.
    For not honoring a sig bet I now own YEDB90

  5. #545
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    Posts
    13,775
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post

    who?

    must be a lot of idiots then, because I have seen that this has been said.
    really that trump is the ONLY cause of hate crimes? You most certainly did not here this from anyone who is not an idiot. And yes there are a lot of idiots. But it's a small percentage of the crowd... Speaking of which if you and Walter white want to get a room and see who can out stupid the other I will bring popcorn.
    Last edited by flips333; 05-16-2019 at 01:56 PM.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

  6. #546
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    cleveland
    Posts
    10,419
    Quote Originally Posted by flips333 View Post
    really that trump is the ONLY cause of hate crimes? You most certainly did not here this from anyone who is not an idiot. And yes there are a lot of idiots. But it's a small percentage of the crowd... Speaking of which if you and Walter white want to get a room and see who can out stupid the other I will bring popcorn.
    I haven't seen anyone say trump is the only reason for hate crimes. But he is def apart of the problem and not solution. Hate crimes are up all 3 years hes been in office. Thats for a reason.
    For not honoring a sig bet I now own YEDB90

  7. #547
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    21,025
    Quote Originally Posted by prodigy View Post
    A week later after the CNN interview where he made of full of himself saying he didn't know who the KKK were and didn't know Duke. Although trump has a long history of being around duke.
    Trump should have done it when first asked, but he ended up doing it and that is a point that some would rather not include in coming up with their conclusion.



    Quote Originally Posted by prodigy View Post
    He said there are fine people on both sides lmao! I'm sorry if you are marching around screaming hate speech about innocent people you are not a fine person.
    I understand if you're not aware that that weekend was more than just the white nationalists . there was a statue at the center of everything.

    there were hateful people on both sides. this includes the white nationalists and neo Nazis, and Antifa.
    there were fine people on both sides. this includes those protesting against the white nationalists and neo Nazis not connected with Antifa, and those that were protesting the statue not connected with the racists.



    Quote Originally Posted by prodigy View Post
    Hate crimes are all up across the board. Muslims and black community seeing the worse of it. thats not a hoax. No matter what, i hope you are not apart of this racism and i hope if you see anyone including white people doing horrible things you stop them or call the police.
    hate crimes are up because there are hoaxes that don't get excluded. it's easy for something to get labeled a hate crime when there isn't evidence to back up that it's not. someone could write something hateful/racist and that gets labeled a hate crime. but what happens when that is a hoax where it's not known that it's a hoax?

    here is an example of that.

    https://nypost.com/2017/11/07/black-...n-his-own-car/

    A black Kansas man has admitted he put racist graffiti on his own car as a Halloween prank that got out of hand, police said Monday.

    Photographs posted on social media Wednesday showed the car covered with racial slurs against blacks and messages that included “Go Home,” ”Date your own kind,” and “Die.”

    The vehicle, covered in graffiti scrawled with washable paint, was parked Wednesday at an apartment complex near Kansas State University and the incident fueled racial tensions at the university and in the community.

    An emergency meeting of the Black Student Union called that evening drew concerned administrators and community leaders as well as students. Kansas State held a Facebook Live event the next day with worried parents. The university stepped up patrols on campus. The FBI opened a civil rights investigation into a possible hate crime.

    But on Monday the Riley County Police Department issued a news release saying the 21-year-old owner of the vehicle, Dauntarius Williams, had told investigators that he was responsible for the graffiti.
    had this person not admitted it was him, then this would have only been labeled a hate crime. but it wasn't a hate crime and instead was a hoax.
    how many times has this happened where a hoaxer didn't come forward or it was unknown that it was a hoax.





    Quote Originally Posted by prodigy View Post
    Thx for the links. but once again trump takes his time to attack hate groups. but if BLM makes the news trump will attack them 5 seconds after its reported.
    how about a link to back that up?

    there are times when Black Lives Matter are doing great things, but there are also times when people use Black Lives Matter to spread hate.

    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/pigs-in...-riles-police/

    Protesters in a Black Lives Matter march held outside the Minnesota State Fair over the weekend were captured on video yelling "pigs in a blanket, fry 'em like bacon," a statement that some law enforcement members viewed as targeting police officers.
    everyone should be able to agree that this is wrong. there is no excuse for chanting these hateful words.







    Quote Originally Posted by flips333 View Post
    really that trump is the ONLY cause of hate crimes? You most certainly did not here this from anyone who is not an idiot. And yes there are a lot of idiots. But it's a small percentage of the crowd... Speaking of which if you and Walter white want to get a room and see who can out stupid the other I will bring popcorn.
    there are a lot of idiots no doubt. but they seem to be common on social media pushing a narrative that Trump is responsible for this.

    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

  8. #548
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    738
    Quote Originally Posted by prodigy View Post
    Unfortunately the trump presidency has given racists a feeling of victory.

    https://www.rollcall.com/news/congre...onalism-in-u-s

    Hate crimes have increased over the last 3 years. hmmm.... how how has trump been president? interesting




    im not sure what you are talking about. i know he wanted to drop food stamps, medicaid etc...



    is that really the job of NFL players? Should i contact a zookeeper to build my deck?



    lmao...
    Probably because the number of precincts REPORTING hate crimes has increased. So the total number has increased. The FBI (whom the rollcall.com references) themselves makes this very point. Also, these are just reported cases, not convictions or anything proven. Jussie Smollett report of hate crime goes into the same file as the real ones.

  9. #549
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    cleveland
    Posts
    10,419
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    Probably because the number of precincts REPORTING hate crimes has increased. So the total number has increased. The FBI (whom the rollcall.com references) themselves makes this very point. Also, these are just reported cases, not convictions or anything proven. Jussie Smollett report of hate crime goes into the same file as the real ones.
    Jussie was proven false so no it doesn't lol. the thing is ur first statement is something thats gonna happen for an stat you have. Just like with domestic abuse/rape. with woman becoming more brave and having people to actually talk to, abuse and rape will be reported more. its not a reason to discount anything though.

    Since you guys keep using Jussie. Ill use the crazy guy in the trump van. He was sending bombs to dems and celebrities houses lol.

    Lets not forget, trump actually told his fans to attack a protester. http://time.com/4203094/donald-trump-hecklers/
    For not honoring a sig bet I now own YEDB90

  10. #550
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    cleveland
    Posts
    10,419
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    Trump should have done it when first asked, but he ended up doing it and that is a point that some would rather not include in coming up with their conclusion.
    Yes after being blasted by the media and his own republican members he did come out and do it. great job mr. president.


    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I understand if you're not aware that that weekend was more than just the white nationalists . there was a statue at the center of everything.

    there were hateful people on both sides. this includes the white nationalists and neo Nazis, and Antifa.
    there were fine people on both sides. this includes those protesting against the white nationalists and neo Nazis not connected with Antifa, and those that were protesting the statue not connected with the racists.
    you are aware of the huge number of people chanting "jews will not replace us". and the documentary following around the Klan members? lol. Not fine people in either of those groups. sorry just isn't. I do agree that their were bad people on the other side also. Who just wanted to fight. But they were not the ones chanting horrible things at innocent people.
    For not honoring a sig bet I now own YEDB90

  11. #551
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    26,103
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    Probably because the number of precincts REPORTING hate crimes has increased. So the total number has increased. The FBI (whom the rollcall.com references) themselves makes this very point. Also, these are just reported cases, not convictions or anything proven. Jussie Smollett report of hate crime goes into the same file as the real ones.
    No, it's definitely trump related, seriously when's the last time you saw a white supremacist rally where they didn't invoke trumps name and his white America taking over?

    Theres a reason, and that reason is the racist alt right is one group trump makes it a point to back up. He panders to his voters and that is a sizeable chunk of his voters.

  12. #552
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    Posts
    13,775
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Unbalanced meaning disagreeing with you and a few others.
    unbalanced meaning unbalanced. Note I didn't say you... you are just racist Kong.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

  13. #553
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    Posts
    13,775
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post


    there are a lot of idiots no doubt. but they seem to be common on social media pushing a narrative that Trump is responsible for this.
    But are they saying he's the ONLY reason... Are you backing off that ledge?

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

  14. #554
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    21,025
    Quote Originally Posted by prodigy View Post
    Yes after being blasted by the media and his own republican members he did come out and do it. great job mr. president.




    you are aware of the huge number of people chanting "jews will not replace us". and the documentary following around the Klan members? lol. Not fine people in either of those groups. sorry just isn't. I do agree that their were bad people on the other side also. Who just wanted to fight. But they were not the ones chanting horrible things at innocent people.
    this doesn't eliminate that there were people not associated with the racist white nationalists, who instead wanted to protest for the statue. these could very well be fine people just protesting the statue.

    when David Duke endorses/supports someone then that someone should be expected to denounce/disavow/call out/whatever Duke, right? because Democrat Ilhan Omar still not ha done that.

    this from March.
    https://dailycaller.com/2019/03/07/d...tant-congress/
    Former Grand Wizard of the Ku Klux Klan David Duke called Democratic Minnesota Rep. Ilhan Omar “The Most Important Member Of The US Congress” because of her “defiance to Z.O.G” (Zionist Occupation Government) in a Thursday tweet.

    Duke tweeted, “Dr Duke & Eric Striker: By Defiance to Z.O.G. Ilhan Omar is NOW the most important Member of the US Congress!” with an edited picture of Rep. Omar with a smiling heart eyed emoji next to her face.

    Duke posted a podcast on his website Thursday, in which he discussed his reasons for praising Omar. The podcast had a description that read, “In particular, they heaped praise on Ilhan Omar (D-New Somalia) for being the one person in Congress willing to notice AIPAC and the ‘dual’ loyalty of many (((members of Congresss))).”

    According to USA Today, the three parentheses around “members of Congresss [sic]” in the description is an anti-Semitic symbol used subliminally to refer to Jewish people.

    Duke’s praise comes about while Omar faces heavy criticism for her most recent anti-Israel comments. Politico reported Monday that House Democrats have drafted a resolution to address anti-Semitism, supposedly in response to Omar’s comments.






    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    No, it's definitely trump related, seriously when's the last time you saw a white supremacist rally where they didn't invoke trumps name and his white America taking over?

    Theres a reason, and that reason is the racist alt right is one group trump makes it a point to back up. He panders to his voters and that is a sizeable chunk of his voters.
    why would racist white supremacists talk about Trump before 2015?

    if these racists think Trump supports them then they are wrong. you shouldn't believe and trust racist white supremacists nastynice.






    Quote Originally Posted by flips333 View Post
    But are they saying he's the ONLY reason... Are you backing off that ledge?
    no. there are people (idiots) that say this.

    it's why some write things like this.
    http://www.saobserver.com/single-pos...-Going-Berserk
    Trump is the Reason Racists Lunatics are Going Berserk
    I've seen people saying this, I don't need to back off of what I said.

    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

  15. #555
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    cleveland
    Posts
    10,419
    Trump could have easily attacked the hate groups. choose not too. defend him all you want. Thats on him. He could've pointed out the stature protesters when he said fine people. He did not. BTW thats highly debatable if those are fine people. That statue reps the south who faught for slavery. Don't sound good to me.
    For not honoring a sig bet I now own YEDB90

Page 37 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2735363738 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •