Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 43 of 47 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast
Results 631 to 645 of 697
  1. #631
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    cleveland
    Posts
    10,487
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    why would there be a punishment. you're missing the point. even though he didn't disavow David Duke immediately on CNN, he had already done it before and then again within the same week. had he not done it at all then he would be impacted by that, but that isn't what happened.

    you don't want to give Trump credit for disavowing David Duke before and again after. it seems like you would rather ignore that and punish him for not doing it on CNN as if he hadn't done it at all.

    what I would like is for you to give Trump credit for what he did before and after. if you want to be upset/bothered/criticize him for not doing it right away on CNN then fine, but he should get credit that he did it before/after.
    I'll comment on both.

    Before CNN interview- I don't watch rallies. They are stupid to me. Because you really just have a huge group of people who worship whichever candidate they are watching. plus the candidates aren't really going to speak much truth. I'll read there plans on their sites, do my own research and homework to see what they HAVE DONE throughout their careers and their characters. I'll watch the debates/interviews on national tv from time to time. But i do my own research. Which trumps history is very iffy dealing with race also.

    After- Unfortunately the damage was already done and you know that. The hate groups see him act dumb on cnn they love that. So even if he comes out a few days later and say my bad i don't like the KKK or duke. it seems like he did that just to save face. So the hate groups still support him.


    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    Trump didn't mean it as all the Mexicans coming over are criminals and rapists, which is why at the end he included and some I assume are good people.

    this is the exact quote from Trump..
    Its even worse hearing it again lol. Actually the people leaving mexico are the ones that want better lifes. Yes some are going to be bad people also. but they gonna get in anyway lol, wall won't stop that.

    I can't continue this anymore. Get help man for real. Trump don't care about you. you need to hold political figures accountable. put people first and stop the hate man. I don't know how you have energy for this much hatred.

    other countries are laughing at us because of trump. we are a joke to the world.
    For not honoring a sig bet I now own YEDB90

  2. #632
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    26,704
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    you said a month. your words. own it. you were wrong.



    Trump disavowed David Duke not only within the week, but he had already done it before the CNN piece even happened. he deserves credit for that, compared to if he had waited a month. you want to ignore that because that destroys your argument.

    if you can't see a difference between waiting a month and something within a week, that is your problem.
    Oh, I do own it. The issue is that you are acting as tho it makes some difference. Your argument is so ridiculous at this point, you might as well argue with someone for using the phrase a watched tea pot never boils. But guess what. It actually DOES boil!

    If you can't see thay waiting a week vs a month has NO bearing on the original issue,which his him being a racist by not wanting to say anything negative about the kkk. Why didn't he disavow him at that moment? Because he has many racist supporters and he knows he had to tread carefully when it comes to talking about their racist role models.

    That's why he hired a racist, O'Bannon, to help him in the white house. His supporters like to see more and more racists get more and more positions of power that way they can work hard and try and institutionalize racism as much as possible.

    This is why his slogan is make America white again. And this is why people, like you, support him.

  3. #633
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    21,210
    Quote Originally Posted by prodigy View Post
    I'll comment on both.

    Before CNN interview- I don't watch rallies. They are stupid to me. Because you really just have a huge group of people who worship whichever candidate they are watching. plus the candidates aren't really going to speak much truth. I'll read there plans on their sites, do my own research and homework to see what they HAVE DONE throughout their careers and their characters. I'll watch the debates/interviews on national tv from time to time. But i do my own research. Which trumps history is very iffy dealing with race also.

    After- Unfortunately the damage was already done and you know that. The hate groups see him act dumb on cnn they love that. So even if he comes out a few days later and say my bad i don't like the KKK or duke. it seems like he did that just to save face. So the hate groups still support him.
    I don't watch rallies either. I rarely watch Trump speak live because it's boring. I know that I can get clips after it's over. but that isn't the point. it's the media's job to report on the news. if Trump disavowed David Duke at a rally then it is important for them to report that.

    I don't really care what the hate groups think or what they want to believe. how about we don't give them credibility and believe them. it looks like there is more trust in hateful racists on what they believe than anyone including Trump speaking out against them. that's not how it should work.

    Trump coming out days later isn't to save face when he already did it before. ignoring this contradicts your argument which is maybe why you don't want to accept it. it happened and that is important.

    all you had to do was give Trump credit for what he did, but you refuse to do that. this could have been long over, but you don't want to give credit where it's due. I agreed that Trump should have did it on CNN along with before and after, but you won't give on anything.



    Quote Originally Posted by prodigy View Post
    Its even worse hearing it again lol. Actually the people leaving mexico are the ones that want better lifes. Yes some are going to be bad people also. but they gonna get in anyway lol, wall won't stop that.

    I can't continue this anymore. Get help man for real. Trump don't care about you. you need to hold political figures accountable. put people first and stop the hate man. I don't know how you have energy for this much hatred.

    other countries are laughing at us because of trump. we are a joke to the world.

    it's not hate to be against illegal immigration. I already showed you Obama's tweet. I already gave you information how Democrats themselves were against illegal immigration. this is not about immigrants in general, this is about wanting legal immigration compared to illegal immigration where they can't be properly screened.

    walls or fences also do work. that is in the link I showed you, including Chuck Schumer that said a fence works.

    here is some information for you..

    https://archives.nbclearn.com/portal...w?cuecard=3418
    This section of the border at San Ysidro, south of San Diego, was once the number one hot spot for illegal crossings, but not since they beefed up the fence here in the 1990's. It cut the flow of illegal immigration here way back, and that's what the government hopes to do elsewhere by fencing about one third of the border with Mexico. Now, starting here in California and extending eastward along the border, the law authorizes new fencing where illegal immigrant traffic is the heaviest, but leaves many areas still open. The bill signed by the president authorizes but does not fund the fence.
    https://www.npr.org/2019/01/11/68403...border-barrier
    Forty-six of the 60 miles of border in the San Diego sector are currently protected by some type of barrier. Scott says in the places where he has two levels of fencing he achieves 90 percent operational control.
    https://thehill.com/hilltv/rising/42...alls-dont-work
    Ex-Obama border patrol chief says it's 'absolutely false' to say walls don't work
    Democrats had a failed plan in 2013 where they agreed to $8 billion for border fencing. with Trump as President they rejected less in $5.7 billion for basically the same thing.

    with Trump as President these same people and this same side brainwash people that a wall is immoral or wont work, and too many have believed it. they know people hate Trump and they are using that knowing people will believe literally whatever they tell them to believe. yet evidence shows that they are full of **** and hypocrites when pre Trump they agreed with the same thing.






    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Oh, I do own it. The issue is that you are acting as tho it makes some difference. Your argument is so ridiculous at this point, you might as well argue with someone for using the phrase a watched tea pot never boils. But guess what. It actually DOES boil!

    If you can't see thay waiting a week vs a month has NO bearing on the original issue,which his him being a racist by not wanting to say anything negative about the kkk. Why didn't he disavow him at that moment? Because he has many racist supporters and he knows he had to tread carefully when it comes to talking about their racist role models.

    That's why he hired a racist, O'Bannon, to help him in the white house. His supporters like to see more and more racists get more and more positions of power that way they can work hard and try and institutionalize racism as much as possible.

    This is why his slogan is make America white again. And this is why people, like you, support him.
    it should be obvious that a week is different compared to a month. that you don't see it is troubling. I honestly question whether you know there is a difference but just don't want to admit that. it's especially different in a political environment where there are continually new stories on almost a daily basis. but you don't think the media would constantly hound Trump on this issue had he waited a month? come on man, even you should know better than this.

    not only did he not wait a month and do it within the week, he did it before this CNN piece even happened. that destroys your argument that Trump is playing to them, so I understand your desire to pretend it didn't happen. you only want to see things one way because of what you want to believe, and no evidence that contradicts you is going to sway you away from what you believe.

    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

  4. #634
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    cleveland
    Posts
    10,487
    taking a small section and using that as to why a wall across the whole border would work is a joke. #1 way drugs get into the country is tunnels. They also have boats and planes. People will use those more. Plus once again, most illegals come here legally but over stay visa, work permits etc... Wall does nothing for that. Its jsut gonna be a massively expensive ugly wall. That of course we have to pay for. not only will it coat Billions, but the the up keep and maintenance on it will be insane.

    I want investments into better equipment to hunt down these tunnels faster. Stop the boats and planes. Root out the cartels. Hire more agents etc... O ya how bout help hard working people become citizens faster. In many cases it can take over 10 years smh...
    For not honoring a sig bet I now own YEDB90

  5. #635
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    26,704
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    it should be obvious that a week is different compared to a month. that you don't see it is troubling. I honestly question whether you know there is a difference but just don't want to admit that. it's especially different in a political environment where there are continually new stories on almost a daily basis. but you don't think the media would constantly hound Trump on this issue had he waited a month? come on man, even you should know better than this.

    not only did he not wait a month and do it within the week, he did it before this CNN piece even happened. that destroys your argument that Trump is playing to them, so I understand your desire to pretend it didn't happen. you only want to see things one way because of what you want to believe, and no evidence that contradicts you is going to sway you away from what you believe.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    Asyum.

    IN ..the system to be processed.

    fix it for you.




    that you think this is what I meant is comical. it's not as easy as saying asylum and they are in and good to go. by saying asylum they enter the process, compared to being illegally apprehended, not saying asylum, and quickly being processed. it said this in the article I already discussed.

    http://time.com/longform/asylum-seekers-border/



    the bold in the 2nd part is for those that don't use the word asylum.
    I'll just consolidate the stupidity

    It should be obvious there is a difference between someone being in compared to someone being processed. I honestly question if you know there's a difference but just don't want to admit that.

    Here's the best line

    "that you think this is what I meant is comical."

    Obviously!! Obviously it's comical! It's just as comical as you harping on me saying trump said something a month later vs a week.

    You hit me with the stupid, I hit you with the dumb

  6. #636
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    21,210
    Quote Originally Posted by prodigy View Post
    taking a small section and using that as to why a wall across the whole border would work is a joke. #1 way drugs get into the country is tunnels. They also have boats and planes. People will use those more. Plus once again, most illegals come here legally but over stay visa, work permits etc... Wall does nothing for that. Its jsut gonna be a massively expensive ugly wall. That of course we have to pay for. not only will it coat Billions, but the the up keep and maintenance on it will be insane.

    I want investments into better equipment to hunt down these tunnels faster. Stop the boats and planes. Root out the cartels. Hire more agents etc... O ya how bout help hard working people become citizens faster. In many cases it can take over 10 years smh...
    you don't like things that contradict what you have been told. you wont acknowledge that Trump did disavow David Duke, and you don't want to acknowledge that walls/fences in certain places have worked.

    Trump is not just about a wall, he has talked about many different things to better help prevent illegal immigration.






    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    I'll just consolidate the stupidity

    It should be obvious there is a difference between someone being in compared to someone being processed. I honestly question if you know there's a difference but just don't want to admit that.

    Here's the best line

    "that you think this is what I meant is comical."

    Obviously!! Obviously it's comical! It's just as comical as you harping on me saying trump said something a month later vs a week.

    You hit me with the stupid, I hit you with the dumb
    you don't have anything worth contributing.

    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

  7. #637
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    cleveland
    Posts
    10,487
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    you don't like things that contradict what you have been told. you wont acknowledge that Trump did disavow David Duke, and you don't want to acknowledge that walls/fences in certain places have worked.
    All i know is on CNN trump didn't know who Duke was. Did not condemn him or KKK. Then later on he came on and condemned them. Sorry man i don't accept that because the damage was already done. I will never accept that and neither should you. I had no idea trump denounced Duke days before CNN and clearly million and millions of others had no idea either. If he did great. But he needed to do it on national TV. He failed horribly. Coming out later on and doing it did not help.

    You wanna blame the media/CNN for not showing him doing it at his rally right? BUT CNN ASKED HIM FLAT OUT ON THEIR NETWORK AND HE FAILED!!!!! LMAO!!

    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    Trump is not just about a wall, he has talked about many different things to better help prevent illegal immigration.
    Wall is a horrible idea. Ill give little credit to trump because i believe he knows its a dumb idea. He actually changed his mind about a wall. He was talking more about fences in certain areas and hiring more boarder patrol etc... which im fine with. But his supporters got on him big time so he flipped back to a wall and only a wall.



    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    you don't have anything worth contributing.
    What have you contributed other then being trumps public butt kisser?
    Last edited by prodigy; 06-08-2019 at 10:28 AM.
    For not honoring a sig bet I now own YEDB90

  8. #638
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    26,704
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    you don't have anything worth contributing.
    Well if all I'm doing is using your arguments and logic from the Omar thread and applying it here, and you are saying it isn't anything worth contributing, then what does that mean about your arguments and logic? lol

  9. #639
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    21,210
    Quote Originally Posted by prodigy View Post
    All i know is on CNN trump didn't know who Duke was. Did not condemn him or KKK. Then later on he came on and condemned them. Sorry man i don't accept that because the damage was already done. I will never accept that and neither should you. I had no idea trump denounced Duke days before CNN and clearly million and millions of others had no idea either. If he did great. But he needed to do it on national TV. He failed horribly. Coming out later on and doing it did not help.

    You wanna blame the media/CNN for not showing him doing it at his rally right? BUT CNN ASKED HIM FLAT OUT ON THEIR NETWORK AND HE FAILED!!!!! LMAO!!
    I have already agreed that Trump should have also <-(important word) disavowed David Duke on CNN. but the fact that he did it before and again after are just as important, and you act like either of them doesn't even matter.
    CNN is media. it's their job to cover news, especially a candidate running for President. even just a rally where Trump said this then it's the media's job to report that so people do know.



    Quote Originally Posted by prodigy View Post
    Wall is a horrible idea. Ill give little credit to trump because i believe he knows its a dumb idea. He actually changed his mind about a wall. He was talking more about fences in certain areas and hiring more boarder patrol etc... which im fine with. But his supporters got on him big time so he flipped back to a wall and only a wall.
    wrong. a wall is not a horrible/bad idea. first you should be aware that a wall is basically the same thing as a fence or physical barrier.
    I have already showed you where Democrats themselves were against illegal immigration.
    I have already showed you where Democrats themselves wanted fencing.
    I have already showed you where Democrat Chuck Schumer said a fence works.
    I have already showed you where Obama as President in 2011 wanted to do something about illegal immigration.
    I have already showed you that evidence that walls/fences work, including Obama's border patrol chief says it's 'absolutely false' to say walls don't work.

    Trump has been about more than a wall, and even when he talked about a wall it was not a sea to sea concrete wall.

    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ea/2627378002/

    "To physically secure our border, the plan includes $5.7 billion for a strategic deployment of physical barriers, or a wall," Trump said. "This is not a 2,000-mile concrete structure from sea to sea. These are steel barriers in high-priority locations."



    Quote Originally Posted by prodigy View Post
    What have you contributed other then being trumps public butt kisser?
    are you serious. are you just trolling for fun, or not even paying attention. if you can't comprehend what I have contributed then I have to question if I'm wasting my time. I have contributing many different links to back up what I have said, including information about Trump disavowing Duke before and after CNN, and including multiple different information regarding illegal immigration and border security.

    what have YOU contributed. you haven't provided anything to back up things you have said.
    you said Trump did something a month later, NOTHING to back that up.
    you said Trump attacks BLM, but still NOTHING to back that up.
    Quote Originally Posted by prodigy View Post
    but if BLM makes the news trump will attack them 5 seconds after its reported.

    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

  10. #640
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    cleveland
    Posts
    10,487
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    wrong. a wall is not a horrible/bad idea. first you should be aware that a wall is basically the same thing as a fence or physical barrier.
    I have already showed you where Democrats themselves were against illegal immigration.
    I have already showed you where Democrats themselves wanted fencing.
    I have already showed you where Democrat Chuck Schumer said a fence works.
    I have already showed you where Obama as President in 2011 wanted to do something about illegal immigration.
    I have already showed you that evidence that walls/fences work, including Obama's border patrol chief says it's 'absolutely false' to say walls don't work.
    I'm not a Dem so not sure why you keep repeating what Dems say.

    But you need to read dude. You sound crazy. I've stated im def for Patrol control. Of course we don't want people illegally coming in here. But i believe you gotta start at the root of the problem. I fence in certain areas that Border control can't really get too can work. But thats it.

    I mentioned above have majority of drugs and people come into this country. Thats where we need to start. A wall fixes none of those issues, just gives us a very expensive eye sore to pay for.



    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    are you serious. are you just trolling for fun, or not even paying attention. if you can't comprehend what I have contributed then I have to question if I'm wasting my time..
    i will always be against hate, against hurting people for no reason. I will always stand up for what is right and for freedom. So yes you are def wasting ur time.
    For not honoring a sig bet I now own YEDB90

  11. #641
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    26,704
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    but the fact that he did it before and again after are just as important, and you act like either of them doesn't even matter.
    .
    They don't. This is not about, oh does the president support them or not. This is about what type of character is the president presenting himself as. In that snippet with cnnn, he purposefully presented himself as a racist. And that's an issue.

    When a president feels that presenting himself as a racist is the way to keep support, then signifies numerous underlying issues.

  12. #642
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    21,210
    Quote Originally Posted by prodigy View Post
    I'm not a Dem so not sure why you keep repeating what Dems say.
    the things Democrats have been against with Donald Trump as President, are the same things that they wanted before Donald Trump was President. that is why I point these but, to show that they are hypocrites.

    Quote Originally Posted by prodigy View Post
    But you need to read dude. You sound crazy. I've stated im def for Patrol control. Of course we don't want people illegally coming in here. But i believe you gotta start at the root of the problem. I fence in certain areas that Border control can't really get too can work. But thats it.

    I mentioned above have majority of drugs and people come into this country. Thats where we need to start. A wall fixes none of those issues, just gives us a very expensive eye sore to pay for.
    walls or fences or physical barriers do work. I showed this. nobody including Trump is saying this alone will solve the problem. but a wall/fence will help. it's proven that it has helped in certain areas.

    along with a wall/fence other things are also necessary, which Trump has outlined before. but people that object to Trump only focus on the wall and nothing else.




    Quote Originally Posted by prodigy View Post
    i will always be against hate, against hurting people for no reason. I will always stand up for what is right and for freedom. So yes you are def wasting ur time.
    nothing here is what I have done.
    I am also against hate. I am against hate from people that hate Trump for stupid reasons like saying he hasn't called out racism/David Duke when he has.






    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    They don't. This is not about, oh does the president support them or not. This is about what type of character is the president presenting himself as. In that snippet with cnnn, he purposefully presented himself as a racist. And that's an issue.

    When a president feels that presenting himself as a racist is the way to keep support, then signifies numerous underlying issues.
    what is it that you do here.

    here is this, again.

    https://www.npr.org/2017/08/14/54347...e-supremacists
    TRUMP: Racism is evil, and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans.
    it is your perception of what you think the President has done or said, solely based on your bias and not evidence like I just provided.

    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

  13. #643
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    cleveland
    Posts
    10,487
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    the things Democrats have been against with Donald Trump as President, are the same things that they wanted before Donald Trump was President. that is why I point these but, to show that they are hypocrites.
    You are missing the biggest reason why people are against trump. His methods are stupid. The way he insults people and groups of people is childish. pretty much everyone agrees with having control of our boarders. But many are against dumb ideas that trump and his people have.


    Remember that great wall of china? do you remember why it was built and what happened afterwards? a wall does nothing lol. Lets attack the serious issues. Stop these drug tunnels, help people become citizens faster, employee more border patrol officers etc... Im fine with fences in certain areas that are out of reach from our officers. But building a pure wall is just nonsense.



    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    walls or fences or physical barriers do work. I showed this. nobody including Trump is saying this alone will solve the problem. but a wall/fence will help. it's proven that it has helped in certain areas.

    along with a wall/fence other things are also necessary, which Trump has outlined before. but people that object to Trump only focus on the wall and nothing else.

    ur links and facts are misleading big time. cartels also stop people from crossing the boarder without paying them. Wall does nothing for people who come over here legally and over stay visas, does nothing for tunnels, nothing for boats ans planes. You know people will climb the wall right? or is it gonna be electric so it will cost even more tax player money?

    Also trumps main plan is a wall. I'm not sure if he has any other ideas. maybe his team does but he dont lol. main reason i don't watch his rallies is because its mostly him having his worshipers chant "build that wall" or "lock her up". Even though he's committed many more crimes then Hilary although I could careless about her as well.



    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    nothing here is what I have done.
    I am also against hate. I am against hate from people that hate Trump for stupid reasons like saying he hasn't called out racism/David Duke when he has.
    you should root for everyone not just trump. He's a political figure paid by us. Its ok to hold him accountable for poor speaking and dumb ideas. Which i would like to talk with you about. Lets forget about the KKK stuff, honestly thats not even the worse mistake he has made.


    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    https://www.npr.org/2017/08/14/54347...e-supremacists


    it is your perception of what you think the President has done or said, solely based on your bias and not evidence like I just provided.
    Should i post the CNN piece again? because he doesn't know who the KKK is lol or David duke. has Donald ever met Duke in person? serious question. Not really i know the answer lol.
    Last edited by prodigy; 06-12-2019 at 12:54 PM.
    For not honoring a sig bet I now own YEDB90

  14. #644
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    26,704
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post


    what is it that you do here.

    here is this, again.

    https://www.npr.org/2017/08/14/54347...e-supremacists


    it is your perception of what you think the President has done or said, solely based on your bias and not evidence like I just provided.
    I don't think you're understanding what I'm saying. I'm not saying that Trump is a racist, or that he never spoke out against racism. I'm criticizing for acting like a racist on CNN during that specific interview. I understand why he did it, he wants to keep his support and there is a clear correlation between levels of racism and levels of Trump support, so I'm not saying I don't understand why he did it. I'm criticizing for the fact that he did that. He didn't know how to react and didn't want to anger his support base, so he tried to side skirt the question. Later when he was told what to say he then reacted a little more appropriately

  15. #645
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    4,704
    You are probably learning by now that arguments with Special are exercises in futility.

Page 43 of 47 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •