Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by Tkais9009 View Post
    The Joker character that each of them play are definitely different from one another.... but Phoenix plays it equally well, if that makes sense.
    Well it makes sense in that I know what you mean.

It doesnt make sense in that ledgers joker is one of the best performances ever, like almost up there with scar face type a ****, and so I'm skeptical if someone compares to him.

But I gotta watch it I guess
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Ledger was wonderful fitting the psychosis of his character into the confines of a true comic book superhero/supervillain movie.

But what Phoenix just did transcends all of that. He combined aspects of a real neurological disorder, severe mental illness, socioeconomic disillusionment and abuse and guided us frame by frame through the evolution of Joker.

This was a hauntingly brilliant performance by one of the most talented actors of this era. I think it might be the best acting Iíve ever seen given the complexity of how Phoenix plays the role.

If he doesnít win best actor for this then the people who vote donít truly understand acting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't worry. He's got this.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234