Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 154 of 155 FirstFirst ... 54104144152153154155 LastLast
Results 2,296 to 2,310 of 2318

Thread: Offseason

Im all for trading him if he wants that kind of money. Call and see if Laine or Marner even up.

i think he gets 7-8. He better be signed for 8 years and not have some crazy thing attached to it.

Quote Originally Posted by 3iverson3 View Post
    ya i read that too. Jesus christ. Colin white just got 4.75 too so tk will be asking for 6 now. We are going to be in cap hell soon when guys like patrick, hart, etc want contracts
    Relax. Werenski+McAvoy are going to set the market and then Provorov's deal will get done. Everyone is at a standstill waiting for somebody to make a move. Unless either are getting 11-12, there is literally zero chance Provorov comes close to that.

And Rumors are that Konecny deal is close to done and signing for about what White got. Only question is the length which likely would mean a 2-3 year bridge at that price.

'As per Sport-Express.ru, Provorov's agent provided this comment about rumored $10 mil demand:
    Mark Gandler: “ As for Ivan Provorov’s contract, I will tell you that I do not want to even comment on these nonsensical statements and rumors from media and the internet. I just don’t see any sense in that. What I can say is that GM and I know the truth”
    Агент Проворова — о 10 миллионах долларов в год: «Не вижу смысла комментировать бред и вбросы»"

fake news

So we're all out of things to talk about, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by lambofgode3x View Post
    So we're all out of things to talk about, huh?
    Ill give you something to talk about. Remember when you guys signed andrew macdonald from the islanders. Isles fans were like W.T.F.??
    Last edited by marychristine; 08-31-2019 at 05:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by marychristine View Post
    Ill give you something to talk about. Remember when you guys signed andrew macdonald from the islanders. Isles fans were like W.T.F.??
    If your brain was functional you'd already know the Flyer didnt sign him from the isles. They actually traded for him. Multiple draft picks. And THEN. AFTER SEEING HIM PLAY, signed him to a SIX. Yes. SIX *6* YEAR DEAL. for THIRTY. *30* MILLION dollars.

But yea. Whatever.
    "2008 WORLD ****ING CHAMPIONS"

Quote Originally Posted by txravis12 View Post
    If your brain was functional you'd already know the Flyer didnt sign him from the isles. They actually traded for him. Multiple draft picks. And THEN. AFTER SEEING HIM PLAY, signed him to a SIX. Yes. SIX *6* YEAR DEAL. for THIRTY. *30* MILLION dollars.

But yea. Whatever.
    Hahahaha. I am so sorry I made you relive that. I really am a brat. How could they be that stupid though. 30 mil?? ****. Put me on skates.

Flyers fans said the same thing haha. There were some that were excited about it, but for the most part we all knew this was gonna be a horrible trade. The Flyers announcers were the funniest about it. They went from "we have a 2nd pairing anchor" to "this guy is just an anchor".

Hahahaha. I am so sorry I made you relive that. I really am a brat. How could they be that stupid though. 30 mil?? ****. Put me on skates.
    Right? I could outsource that job, keep a cool 30% for myself and we'd STILL have comparable results to what that pylon did for 5 years.

wonder if pitlicks injury means that two new flyers will have a chance at the bottom 6. Pitlick should be ready by the start but it could give an opportunity to someone else.

gardiner signs a pretty cheap deal to carolina...metro just keeps on getting better.

man I would love this bottom 6:

JVR-Patrick-Frost/Farabee
    raffl-laughton-rubstov

Provy wants 8 mil a year but has he proven to be worth that?

Quote Originally Posted by jc27 View Post
    Provy wants 8 mil a year but has he proven to be worth that?
    To me, yes. I'd give him 8x8 right now and let him play with Sanheim.