Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 140 of 140 FirstFirst ... 4090130138139140
Results 2,086 to 2,098 of 2098

Thread: Offseason

Quote Originally Posted by CasperX22 View Post
    Not really. That's a good deal for both sides.
    i dont mind it. I know a lot of people are overreacting saying its 500k more than fletcher should've spent. After what andreoff and armia just got its pretty similar. I like the signing but would've been down for 4 years at 2. At least we have some expiring contracts in the next few years.

Quote Originally Posted by 3iverson3 View Post
    i dont mind it. I know a lot of people are overreacting saying its 500k more than fletcher should've spent. After what andreoff and armia just got its pretty similar. I like the signing but would've been down for 4 years at 2. At least we have some expiring contracts in the next few years.
    I understand what you are saying, but I think there will likely be someone a bit better coming through our system and costing a bit less at the 3rd year point. I think that may be what we are banking on. That and you really can find guys to fill the 4C/4W roles. Laughton's added value comes in on the PK and that he can slot as a 3C decently when in a pinch.

Quote Originally Posted by 3iverson3 View Post
    That was never happening. Be realistic. 4 years would have cost 3+ mil easily. Possibly even 3.5+

That was never happening. Be realistic. 4 years would have cost 3+ mil easily. Possibly even 3.5+
    and thats something i would never do for laughton or any 4th c

Laughton I donít expect on this team much longer

Quote Originally Posted by castan_b View Post
    Laughton I donít expect on this team much longer
    I'm not sure why. He's the type of player coaches love. Not sure I would be counting down the days just yet. And he's a good player who knows how to play his role.

I'm not sure why. He's the type of player coaches love. Not sure I would be counting down the days just yet. And he's a good player who knows how to play his role.
    ya but easily replaceable. After the 2 years, if we don't resign him, I would not be sad at all. 4th liners are the easiest to replace

Kinda like Patrick, but we all act like he's untouchable lol!

compared to laughton he is untouchable lol. How the heck can you compare the two. One has pretty much hit his ceiling. The other has barely started the scratch the surface. But hey, lets trade patrick when his value is low and he ends up like finding his game like strome.

The thinking you have with Patrick is what cost us guys like Justin Williams, Patrick Sharp, Peter Forsberg, Bob, etc. Chill out and let the kid develop. He still has cookies and milk while the rest of the team is eating brats with beer and you want to ship him off? lol This is why sometimes Philly fans can be laughable and dramatic.

Quote Originally Posted by LLMunchie619 View Post
    The thinking you have with Patrick is what cost us guys like Justin Williams, Patrick Sharp, Peter Forsberg, Bob, etc. Chill out and let the kid develop. He still has cookies and milk while the rest of the team is eating brats with beer and you want to ship him off? lol This is why sometimes Philly fans can be laughable and dramatic.
    Forsberg? So we're upset now with getting Lindros? Noted.

Forsberg? So we're upset now with getting Lindros? Noted.

No I'm still upset they chose to move Forsberg instead of brindamour
    "2008 WORLD ****ING CHAMPIONS"

tk will probably get vrana's contract