Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 110 of 110 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110
Results 1,636 to 1,648 of 1648

Thread: Offseason

Quote Originally Posted by CasperX22 View Post
    Ghost wasn't far off 40 as is. The goal for Ghost should be 50. Not that him scoring 65 again wouldn't be nice.
    I'd just like to see a defenseman that can actually play defense.

Quote Originally Posted by jc27 View Post
    Do you care if he actually plays defense if the other team never has the puck or if we're in the OZ the entire time?

Quote Originally Posted by jc27 View Post
    We have them ... 4 of them. This narrative that ghost isnít good at defense is not supported by any factual or statistical information.

Yet another rumor just popped, Apparently Parise is looking to get out of Minn hes officially on the block. his contract is horrendous 6 years @ 7.5 million per year.... Please for the love of God DON'T Fletcher.... Just Don't.... Parise, got hurt last year but did have a decent comback . played 74 games registered 28 goals and 33 assists... IDK on this one guys I'm also not to happy with the Posser Rumors....

Quote Originally Posted by DravenX View Post
    Yet another rumor just popped, Apparently Parise is looking to get out of Minn hes officially on the block. his contract is horrendous 6 years @ 7.5 million per year.... Please for the love of God DON'T Fletcher.... Just Don't.... Parise, got hurt last year but did have a decent comback . played 74 games registered 28 goals and 33 assists... IDK on this one guys I'm also not to happy with the Posser Rumors....
    That's not a contract I'd touch with a 10' pole.... unless Minn is paying 50% AND we're getting a maior sweetener. In which case, maybe.

$3.75M for Parise is a decent price, even if he declines to being a good 3rd liner. But again, we'd need a major sweetener.

i doubt we go for any of them. Fletcher has his hands tied with the rfas atm hence the hartman trade. Didn't want to negotiate with a borderline 3rd/4th liner.

It's amazing how much wayne simmonds stock has fallen. Poor guy. I doubt he will crack the 5 million mark tbh. I hope he gets a nice contract, dude was a warrior for us and for such a great price.

Quote Originally Posted by 3iverson3 View Post
    It's amazing how much wayne simmonds stock has fallen. Poor guy. I doubt he will crack the 5 million mark tbh. I hope he gets a nice contract, dude was a warrior for us and for such a great price.
    I saw a post about Simmer being linked to the Pens. Don't love that.

Quote Originally Posted by Ace23 View Post
    I saw a post about Simmer being linked to the Pens. Don't love that.
    apparently had a meeting with montreal too.

Quote Originally Posted by 3iverson3 View Post
    apparently had a meeting with montreal too.
    I'd rather MTL overpay for him than him go to Pittsburgh. The only thing that might annoy me more would be if he went to NJD.

Ladies and gentlemen, two buck chuck strikes again.
    If it's a deal for the AHL it's fine. I don't hate the guy. He plays hard and he's managed to stick around despite a lack of talent. He's just not good at all and if we need him to play that would be very bad.

I'd rather MTL overpay for him than him go to Pittsburgh. The only thing that might annoy me more would be if he went to NJD.
    That would be almost as bad for me as watching Randall Cunningham throw on a Cowboys Jersey.

Quote Originally Posted by CasperX22 View Post
    If it's a deal for the AHL it's fine. I don't hate the guy. He plays hard and he's managed to stick around despite a lack of talent. He's just not good at all and if we need him to play that would be very bad.
    But again, why are you trading for a sub- replacement level guy? And why is it a priority in June? Usually if you're going to fill out the AHL team, its a late summer thing.