Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Jordan Howard to Philly

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/sta...707535873?s=19

I hate this pick isn't this year, especially.

Wow terrible return.

Not a fan. I'd have rather just held onto him.

Booooooooooooooo

I am really not understanding this one. We're not talking about a guy with 5-6 years of work load on him already. I mean I get the no fit narrative, but I think we got hosed.

Jesus.

If he is what he was this year- great trade because he's bad at running now on top of being a poor route runner. If he is what he was before that, eagles did great here.

I'm ok with the trade. Get something instead of nothing. They probably would rather cut him than have him lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

FA in 2020 coming off a bad year. Not surprised he wasn't valued around the league. Howard is JAG. RBs like him don't have a lot of value

Considering the reports, just glad we got something. Not sure what people expected. Contract year runner who has no value in the screen/receiving game coming off of a bad year. Wish him the best as he was a bright spot in some of the worst years watching this team but there was no place for him on this roster next year.

Bottom line is Howard is a replacement level RB. My disappointment in the trade is that the Bears could not even fetch a 2019 draft pick and have to wait till 2020. Blah.

With that said, I fairly confident the Bears will have two RB's who will have better seasons in 2019 than Howard.
    Last edited by Bluefire; 03-28-2019 at 09:17 PM.
    Screw sabermetics.

Not surprised. The return is kinda underwhelming, but w/e.

Blech... would have liked more than a 6th (or best case 5th), but whatever. We knew this was coming for a while. He obviously didn't have a lot of value around the league. Good luck to him and hopefully he plays well enough for the pick to turn into a 5th.

Now go get the guy you want in the draft. I'd love Miles Sanders, personally.
    Last edited by DamnGoat; 03-28-2019 at 10:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluefire View Post
    Bottom line is Howard is a replacement level RB. My disappointment in the trade is that the Bears could not even fetch a 2019 draft pick and have to wait till 2020. Blah.

With that said, I fairly confident the Bears will have two RB's who will have better seasons in 2019 than Howard.
    Shows how little value RB have in off-season. My guess is if Howard ends up being the lead back. Bears have a pretty good shot at getting 5th round pick. So the Bears were willing to wait a year to get more value. Plus let's say the Bears got 6th round pick for this year's draft. It's not like that guy would have played much for next season's team anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by WorldChamps1908 View Post
    Wow terrible return.
    It's shows how low valued RBs are in the off season. Teams think its too easy to find RBs this time of the year and Bears are one of them. Bears weren't going to get much then that. When Jay Ajayi is still on the market and Crowell just signed 1 year at 2 million deal. Not when Howard rushed for 935 yards in 250 attempts averaging 3.7 yards per carry and offering nothing in the passing game. When he basically is under contract for 1 year at 2 million. The only reason Bears got upside of potential 5th round pick is because what he did in 16 and 17.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast