Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 69 of 113 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 1695
    Quote Originally Posted by Dugmet View Post
    There’s nothing worse than your kid needing attention when you're trying to do a big-time radio show from your basement.

There were some rumors he was one of the reasons Chris Carlin was let go due to the heat they've had with each other for a long time.

On a side note, Mike's dumb app has basically bit the dust. It was purchased by a company called Entercom which is struggling big time financially and there are talks they are moving all his content to Radio.com. Only Mike would think he could charge you 9 bucks a month to listen to his extra content when people have to suffer through his 20 hours a week already.
    Last edited by metswon69; 09-21-2019 at 02:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    There were some rumors he was one of the reasons Chris Carlin was let go due to the heat they've had with each other for a long time.

On a side note, Mike's dumb app has basically bit the dust. It was purchased by a company called Entercom which is struggling big time financially and there are talks they are moving all his content to Radio.com. Only Mike would think he could charge you 9 bucks a month to listen to his extra content when people have to suffer through his 20 hours a week already.
    lol. Who the hell was going to pay $9 a month to listen to what is basically a sports podcast?
    "Ain't got the call no more. Got a lot of sinful idears – but they seem kinda sensible...."

Apparently some 3 idiots did.

Quote Originally Posted by fanofclendennon View Post
    lol. Who the hell was going to pay $9 a month to listen to what is basically a sports podcast?
    I don't know but it just speaks to how highly he thinks of himself. I just love how he touted the app, set up all these social media accounts to help with its promotion, and it **** the bed.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Apparently some 3 idiots did.
    Where the hell were they when i was selling insurance?
    "Ain't got the call no more. Got a lot of sinful idears – but they seem kinda sensible...."

Quote Originally Posted by fanofclendennon View Post
    Where the hell were they when i was selling insurance?
    Somewhere MaryChristine is caressing her Mike Francesa bobblehead in a mirror and saying "Everything will be alright".
    Last edited by metswon69; 09-21-2019 at 11:30 PM.

Somewhere MaryChristine is caressing her Mike Francesa bobblehead in a mirror and saying "Everything will be alright".
    I paid for 45 subscriptions because I wanted him to succeed.

54 Deep Into the Night

This bastard! As God is my witness, I would slap his face off.

https://twitter.com/MattEhalt/status...318351361?s=19

https://twitter.com/FOXSportsBraves/...103516163?s=19

54 Deep Into the Night
    Last edited by marychristine; 09-22-2019 at 12:24 AM.

54 Deep Into the Night

Quote Originally Posted by marychristine View Post
    This bastard! As God is my witness, I would slap his face off.

https://twitter.com/MattEhalt/status...318351361?s=19

https://twitter.com/FOXSportsBraves/...103516163?s=19

54 Deep Into the Night
    I'm guessing it has something to do with the fact that the Mets released him a day before they were to pay him a million dollar bonus. I would hold a grudge too.

I'm guessing it has something to do with the fact that the Mets released him a day before they were to pay him a million dollar bonus. I would hold a grudge too.
    Yeah. Youre a grudge kind of person. I honestly just closed my eyes and tried to think of someone I held a grudge with. Idk if im full of **** but I cant think of anyone. Let it go.
    A million dollars after taxes isnt **** nowadays anyway. Stop whining!

54 Deep Into the Night

Quote Originally Posted by marychristine View Post
    Yeah. Youre a grudge kind of person. I honestly just closed my eyes and tried to think of someone I held a grudge with. Idk if im full of **** but I cant think of anyone. Let it go.
    A million dollars after taxes isnt **** nowadays anyway. Stop whining!

54 Deep Into the Night
    A million dollars is something to hold a grudge over lol. I don't care taxes or not. You're now 550-600 thousand dollars poorer than you should have been. Easier said than done to just let that type of money go.

A million dollars is something to hold a grudge over lol. I don't care taxes or not. You're now 550-600 thousand dollars poorer than you should have been. Easier said than done to just let that type of money go.
    He can hold a grudge all he wants. Thats not going to change a thing. It wont make him richer or happier or better at what he does. A good slap or kick in the balls was in order. I liked adeiny but you know what... now hes just another weak *** *****. Oh well.

54 Deep Into the Night

All Things NL East & Around Baseball

Did not read it as “Thank God Im off Mets!” Read it as he is grateful to be with Braves at the top of the division.

Mets have great team chemistry and clubhouse. Mets also paid him $3m thus year. But I can see how fans like Nancy who prob see everything as “But Mets...” cant see it any other way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Dugmet; 09-22-2019 at 09:32 AM.
    “It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, at least fails while daring greatly.” -- Teddy Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by Dugmet View Post
    Did not read it as “Thank God Im off Mets!” Read it as he is grateful to be with Braves at the top of the division.

Mets have great team chemistry and clubhouse. Mets also paid him $3m thus year. But I can see how fans like Nancy who prob see everything as “But Mets...” cant see it any other way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    So... because thats how you perceive it, thats the one truth? Makes sense.

54 Deep Into the Night

Page 69 of 113 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast