Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 107 of 131 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,605 of 1962
  1. #1591
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    2,163
    Quote Originally Posted by marychristine View Post
    Explain Altuve to me. Hes not the best player and yet he was. Sometimes you have to take your stats and advance them straight up your candy ***. But that takes brain and soul. Not everyones got it.
    Exactly, thats the problem now the stat geeks cant differentiate between the two.
    Just like Tanaka dominating game 1 but taken out before 3rd time through the order.
    Teams and somes fans are becoming slaves to this stuff

  2. #1592
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    35,077
    Quote Originally Posted by marychristine View Post
    Youre whining now. And even when you give stats. I get that I cant hear you but it seeps out of your text. Whining crying *****ing moaning. Just like a woman.

    Yeah. Im pretty upfront about it. Fighting is fun. But I dont fight with everyone... Not all the time. I think.
    How is me having an argument with Bandit whining? I guess if you can't back something up, why not go to something that is complete ********?

    At the end of the day, its all the MC show, meanwhile all that trolling crap precedes you now and its predictable af.

  3. #1593
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    2,163
    Quote Originally Posted by marychristine View Post
    Nationals have a chance. It will be a challenge but their pitching is good. Yankees never did.
    Just admit you were wrong. Now.
    I was incorrect on the series, I still feel the Yanks are the better all round team

  4. #1594
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    2,163
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    How is me having an argument with Bandit whining? I guess if you can't back something up, why not go to something that is complete ********?

    At the end of the day, its all the MC show, meanwhile all that trolling crap precedes you now and its predictable af.
    I'm fine with the back and forth, it passes the time

  5. #1595
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    8,597
    Quote Originally Posted by Bandit999 View Post
    I was incorrect on the series, I still feel the Yanks are the better all round team
    Your feeling is WRONG. You can also be a slave to feelings Bandit.

  6. #1596
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    8,597
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    How is me having an argument with Bandit whining? I guess if you can't back something up, why not go to something that is complete ********?

    At the end of the day, its all the MC show, meanwhile all that trolling crap precedes you now and its predictable af.
    Its just how I read you. I try not to but its virtually impossible.

  7. #1597
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    2,163
    Quote Originally Posted by marychristine View Post
    Your feeling is WRONG. You can also be a slave to feelings Bandit.
    As long as I dont come accross as whiny, i'm good

  8. #1598
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    35,077
    Quote Originally Posted by marychristine View Post
    Its just how I read you. I try not to but its virtually impossible.
    Your reading skills need some work then.

  9. #1599
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    35,077
    Quote Originally Posted by Bandit999 View Post
    I'm fine with the back and forth, it passes the time
    We can disagree. I get where the gap could be closer in terms of who is the best player behind Trout. WAR is not an exact science.

  10. #1600
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    8,597
    Quote Originally Posted by Bandit999 View Post
    As long as I dont come accross as whiny, i'm good
    Not at all. Ever.

  11. #1601
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    8,597
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Your reading skills need some work then.
    Honestly once i found out you were an sjw... there was no other way to read you.

  12. #1602
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    35,077
    Quote Originally Posted by marychristine View Post
    Honestly once i found out you were an sjw... there was no other way to read you.
    How many times do you want to be wrong in this thread? You're doing such a good job already.

  13. #1603
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    8,597
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    How many times do you want to be wrong in this thread? You're doing such a good job already.
    I dont mind being wrong. Everybody is wrong sonetimes. Even Mike Francesa!

  14. #1604
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East of the Sun, West of the Moon
    Posts
    29,868
    Pete’s #52 ball sells for $27k+




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, at least fails while daring greatly.” -- Teddy Roosevelt

  15. #1605
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    35,077
    Quote Originally Posted by Dugmet View Post
    Pete’s #52 ball sells for $27k+




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Talk about something you won't be able to re-sell for a quarter of the price you bought it for. Wonder what #53 goes for if its on the market.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •