Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 158 of 158 FirstFirst ... 58108148156157158
Results 2,356 to 2,364 of 2364
    Cora was probably thinking that because Beltrán was part of the Houston situation that he would do something for the yanks.

Also if Beltrán got a pass then why the duck he was mention and no other player was including players that are already retired?

Beltran did not get a pass the minute they mention him on the report mlb put a target on his back and they have don’t nothing to any other player.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Also if Beltrán got a pass then why the duck he was mention and no other player was including players that are already retired?
    I mean "got a pass" in the sense of not getting suspended.

I took his inclusion on the list as an indication of his prominent position in the scandal. As in, he was a ringleader, or the architect of the system. That's what matches with all the rumors, anyway. It could also be that he was named because he's now someone in a position of authority. As far as I'm aware, no other players from that team are currently ML managers.

He was named because he and Cora were the masterminds behind that whole system of sign stealing , plain and simple .

This isnt over by a long shot. More and more stuff is going to come out..... I am sure more surprises will come.
    MLB and the "media" cant contain this stuff anymore in todays digital open media era....
    More players will talk, more videos will come out. .

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Maybe the Mets should get a compensation pick of the Astros taken picks for having to let Beltran go.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeGamer81 View Post
    They said the Yankees weren't a part of this investigation. They could still open up an investigation on them, especially if the media keeps talking about it.
    They won’t keep talking about it in any way other than to continue to kill the Mets for every decision they make. Book it.

Quote Originally Posted by wiley6 View Post
    They won’t keep talking about it in any way other than to continue to kill the Mets for every decision they make. Book it.
    Nah, I'm good on that. Cynical prognosticating, especially of the "Well that's obviously wrong" isn't really my thing.

At least we know the Mets were definitely not wearing electronic devices because Alonso was tearing off everyone's shirts off after every hit, lol.