Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 169 of 174 FirstFirst ... 69119159167168169170171 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,535 of 2601
    Quote Originally Posted by Halfmiler2 View Post
    Starting Saturday, all doubleheaders will be seven-inning games like the minor leagues have done for years.

They really had to do it - given the number of postponed games already and probably more to come. There hasnít even been a rainout yet. And the schedule has only six off-days per team. So there are going to be a bunch of doubleheaders. Like the old days.

I think the Mets had thirty doubleheaders in 1962. That would be like having 11 or 12 in a sixty-game schedule.
    Iím more okay with the 7inning double headers than I am with putting a guy on 2nd in the 10th inning.

Hell, Iíd rather just allow for ties before that kindergarten ****.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Bandit999 View Post
    God man, yeah quit everything, everybody just hide under your bed for Covid, the virus so deadly you need to take a test to see if you have/ had it because most have no symptoms.

They pretended Fred Freeman was dying and 10 days later he's batting 3rd in the lineup.

Love Fauci at the Nats game, no mask, litterally shoulder to shoulder in the stands talking with 2 people.

If the players riot after the game they will be immine to the virus, just no parties
    X2!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Mets Dieharder Since '63
    Broncos Dieharder Since '73
    Los Angeles Kings Dieharder Since '87

uapeople you're gone, but never forgotten, R.I.P. - SPRING 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Paulie6986 View Post
    X2!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Paul you're in AZ too, you see this nonsense first hand

Quote Originally Posted by n8ghee View Post
    Iím more okay with the 7inning double headers than I am with putting a guy on 2nd in the 10th inning.

Hell, Iíd rather just allow for ties before that kindergarten ****.
    I agree. I think in Japan that they call it a tie after ten innings.

If they have to do anything with extra innings, I would start the inning with a mandatory intentional walk. At least that way, you account for the runner, and you do not immediately put a runner in scoring position.

God man, yeah quit everything, everybody just hide under your bed for Covid, the virus so deadly you need to take a test to see if you have/ had it because most have no symptoms.

They pretended Fred Freeman was dying and 10 days later he's batting 3rd in the lineup.

Love Fauci at the Nats game, no mask, litterally shoulder to shoulder in the stands talking with 2 people.

If the players riot after the game they will be immine to the virus, just no parties
    Not surprised at you having a nuclear-grade bad take on this.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeGamer81 View Post
    Not surprised at you having a nuclear-grade bad take on this.
    What in my statement is untrue?
    Not surprised at you hiding under your bed.
    You have to be one of these guys driving alone in their car with a mask on.

The rate at which people like you are dying, I'm genuinely surprised you're still here.

Quote Originally Posted by Halfmiler2 View Post
    I agree. I think in Japan that they call it a tie after ten innings.

If they have to do anything with extra innings, I would start the inning with a mandatory intentional walk. At least that way, you account for the runner, and you do not immediately put a runner in scoring position.
    Yes, this season it's been cut to 10 innings. Normally, it's called a draw after 12 innings so ties are always part of Japanese baseball. The 12 inning policy is there so people can make the last train/subway which is at midnight.
    "There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."

You're so cool and macho!

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

The rate at which people like you are dying, I'm genuinely surprised you're still here.
    I'm not over 70 or affirmed.

The death rate for 2020 is not higher than the death rate for 2019.
    How can that be with 150k new supposed Covid deaths?
    Has everything else been cured?

The people like me are what keeps the economy running so that the people who hide under there bed like you can sit home asking for an extra 600 a week for unemployment or another 1200 check from the government.
    Again riots and looting good no virus spread, anything to stimulate the economy bad, the new mantra

I'm not over 70 or affirmed.

The death rate for 2020 is not higher than the death rate for 2019.
    How can that be with 150k new supposed Covid deaths?
    Has everything else been cured?

The people like me are what keeps the economy running so that the people who hide under there bed like you can sit home asking for an extra 600 a week for unemployment or another 1200 check from the government.
    Again riots and looting good no virus spread, anything to stimulate the economy bad, the new mantra
    People like you, talking absolute **** on the internet all day, regurgitating Conservative garbage? Yeah, no.

But go on, keep "running the economy" from the Reply box at PSD, clown-world.

People like you, talking absolute **** on the internet all day, regurgitating Conservative garbage? Yeah, no.

It's the weekend, people with real jobs have off over the weekend.
    I'm just trusting the science, isn't that the talking point, science says, Covid has a bad affect on the old and affirmed, is less transferable outside and has virtually zero concern for kids.

Add "gatekeeping what is and isn't a real job" to the list! [emoji2359]

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Harry777 View Post
    Add "gatekeeping what is and isn't a real job" to the list! [emoji2359]

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk
    Sorry, Harry, did you not get the memo that working in healthcare isn't a real job? Own your own business? Psh, get a real job, loser!

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant