Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 171 of 174 FirstFirst ... 71121161169170171172173 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,565 of 2606
  1. #2551
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    2,532
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Ever head of summer school, genius? Either way about it, she died from COVID-19. Also, the article absolutely did mention that she had asthma and other pre-existing conditions.

    More ignorance, lies, and deflecting. What a shocker. Thanks so much for your time, BrickWall999.
    She was an art teacher, what Summer School.
    Think you missed the part where I told you the kids in AZ where out of in person school since March 7th.
    They never went back in person for Summer School.
    Where'd she catch it from students who were never there?

    I know it gave you her prexisting conditions, it said she had Asthma, it left of, Diabetes and Lupus, plus she was way overweight, pretty sure that's what killed her.

    Don't let the facts get in the way of a fake narrative.

  2. #2552
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    46,299
    Quote Originally Posted by Bandit999 View Post
    Just giving my experience.
    My buddy lives in Orange County and was in Brooklyn in Feb.
    He got home had a fever. Git tested had Covid and was better in 4 days.
    Sorry it doesn't fit your narrative.
    You're confusing experience with small sample data. Very small sample data. Miniscule small sample data.

    Don't do that.
    "Ain't got the call no more. Got a lot of sinful idears Ė but they seem kinda sensible...."

  3. #2553
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    103,022
    Quote Originally Posted by fanofclendennon View Post
    You're confusing experience with small sample data. Very small sample data. Miniscule small sample data.

    Don't do that.
    His buddy had light symptoms so thatís what happens to everybody else duh!

    Hey with the plan foc!

  4. #2554
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    The Moon
    Posts
    7,943
    Schools will be completely online in a month. I'll eat my shoe if they aren't.

    Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

  5. #2555
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    46,299
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    His buddy had light symptoms so thatís what happens to everybody else duh!

    Hey with the plan foc!
    Fact is there are a lot of people who will recover quickly. What he doesnt understand is that even if a small percentage off all those infected have dire symptoms, that's still a boatload of people, more than enough to overwhelm our healthcare facilities.

    But he'll never understand that. He knows a guy....

    https://youtu.be/sZ2S-3RY41Y

  6. #2556
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn New York
    Posts
    21,633
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Exposing others ignorance out of sheer boredom?
    And thatís why I like you, spliff.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumť

  7. #2557
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    51,024
    Quote Originally Posted by Bandit999 View Post
    She was an art teacher, what Summer School.
    Think you missed the part where I told you the kids in AZ where out of in person school since March 7th.
    They never went back in person for Summer School.
    Where'd she catch it from students who were never there?

    I know it gave you her prexisting conditions, it said she had Asthma, it left of, Diabetes and Lupus, plus she was way overweight, pretty sure that's what killed her.

    Don't let the facts get in the way of a fake narrative.
    Keep deflecting, guy. You ask for an example of people dying due to school being in session, I give you one, and all you can do is talk about the deceased being overweight and pretend like it's some sort of hoax. COVID-19 killer her and that's a ****ing fact.

    I bet you think Doug Ducey is an excellent governor as well. Like many with your partisan views, you are an absolute waste of time.

    PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

  8. #2558
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    2,532
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Keep deflecting, guy. You ask for an example of people dying due to school being in session, I give you one, and all you can do is talk about the deceased being overweight and pretend like it's some sort of hoax. COVID-19 killer her and that's a ****ing fact.

    I bet you think Doug Ducey is an excellent governor as well. Like many with your partisan views, you are an absolute waste of time.
    Deflecting with facts.
    Again I live in AZ, my kids were done with in person school on March 7th.
    There was no teacher dying from teaching Summer School, did she get Covid through a computer screen.
    She was obese, had Lupus and Diabetes, she didn't die of Covid., and certainly didn't catch it teaching Summer School online.

  9. #2559
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    2,532
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Keep deflecting, guy. You ask for an example of people dying due to school being in session, I give you one, and all you can do is talk about the deceased being overweight and pretend like it's some sort of hoax. COVID-19 killer her and that's a ****ing fact.

    I bet you think Doug Ducey is an excellent governor as well. Like many with your partisan views, you are an absolute waste of time.
    You keep claiming you're not partisan, but everything you say is partisan.
    Come clean

  10. #2560
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    2,532
    Quote Originally Posted by fanofclendennon View Post
    Fact is there are a lot of people who will recover quickly. What he doesnt understand is that even if a small percentage off all those infected have dire symptoms, that's still a boatload of people, more than enough to overwhelm our healthcare facilities.

    But he'll never understand that. He knows a guy....

    https://youtu.be/sZ2S-3RY41Y
    Fact is over 99 percent either recover quickly or don't know they have/ had it.
    Never in history have the healthy been quarentined to protect the weak.

  11. #2561
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    253
    Assuming they play the Mets this weekend, it is going to be interesting to see who is on the Marlins active roster.

    I also note that Braves losing their ace for the season is devastating and unfortunate but give the other contenders a chance to catch the Braves off their fast start. The Bravesí rotation is now thinner than the Mets comparing the injuries.

  12. #2562
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Amherst, MA
    Posts
    6,425
    Quote Originally Posted by Bandit999 View Post
    You are right.

    How about the Mets signing Puig.
    They could use a good defender. He can hit, and will be motivated to play hard for a contract in 2021
    I am all for Puig for all the reasons you highlighted.

  13. #2563
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    46,299
    I think it's time to heed Mr. Wiley's words. We ain't gettin nowhere in this discussion. La la la i can't hear you. What's the dispute?

    Ain't worth it no more.

  14. #2564
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    37,892
    I moved all the coronavirus talk to the off topic thread.

  15. #2565
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    46,299
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    I moved all the coronavirus talk to the off topic thread.
    A minute too soon for me lol

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •