Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Robert Quin traded to Dallas Cowboys

Reportlly we will receive a 2020 late round pick.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Wrench View Post
    Reportlly we will receive a 2020 late round pick.

still better than nothing. probably 6th

2020 6th rounder. Can grow to as high as a 4th with incentives although that is unlikely. 5th is at best what we might get if he stays healthy and just plays.

Work for me, he wasn't going to be on this team so good to get something.

So it seems like it's not conditional, just a straight 6th alongside no other cost for Quinn other than the 1.1 roster bonus.

So we basically paid 6 mil for a 4th and 7th (since we gave a 6th to Tennessee)
    Last edited by KodytheKing; 03-28-2019 at 08:16 PM.

So the deal is a 2020 6th (No incentives, straight pick), Dallas redid his deal and he now makes 8M, we are not paying any of it.

Getting anything for him was a plus. It was a win trade for us.

Since we're not paying anything getting a 6th is great.

But insure do hope we can get redskins to five us something to take smith.

And hopefully we can find someone who will take Jones too since he's not in our long term plans.

If we can pull those two things off, this off season is a complete success imo.

Heck, if we could find a buyer to do a sign and trade for Howard, id do that too.

As of right now in 2020 we potentially have 2 picks in every round from 3-6.

Job well done by this staff so far, I think they still have more moves coming too.

Quote Originally Posted by TakeYourL View Post
    As of right now in 2020 we potentially have 2 picks in every round from 3-6.

Job well done by this staff so far, I think they still have more moves coming too.
    I definitely think think they have more moves too. Trading backing in the draft almost feels like a given at this point. It just makes too much sense unless a stud that they love just drops (like Sweat or Oliver). But I think Reshad makes the most sense in a sign and trade type deal. Dude gave up on the team and doesnt really fit into the scheme. Hes still a great box safety but he doesnt matchup well against anyone in coverage, is expensive, and has had multiple shoulder injuries now. Considering the market for Safeties this year I'd have to imagine we could get a 2020 3rd for him.

I love the strategy so far but if your plan really is to move up for your QB next year then you need more 1sts or 2nds. I like getting something for Quinn but a 6th honestly isnt going to do too much for us when we look to move up.

Quote Originally Posted by KodytheKing View Post
    I definitely think think they have more moves too. Trading backing in the draft almost feels like a given at this point. It just makes too much sense unless a stud that they love just drops (like Sweat or Oliver). But I think Reshad makes the most sense in a sign and trade type deal. Dude gave up on the team and doesnt really fit into the scheme. Hes still a great box safety but he doesnt matchup well against anyone in coverage, is expensive, and has had multiple shoulder injuries now. Considering the market for Safeties this year I'd have to imagine we could get a 2020 3rd for him.

I love the strategy so far but if your plan really is to move up for your QB next year then you need more 1sts or 2nds. I like getting something for Quinn but a 6th honestly isnt going to do too much for us when we look to move up.
    Jones is old and expensive, anything we can get for him we should be happy, won't be easy, but not impossible.

As for trading up, I don't think that's an issue, we are going to be horrible this coming season, I don't see any other teams near as bad as us.

Quote Originally Posted by TakeYourL View Post
    Jones is old and expensive, anything we can get for him we should be happy, won't be easy, but not impossible.

As for trading up, I don't think that's an issue, we are going to be horrible this coming season, I don't see any other teams near as bad as us.
    Bengals, Giants and Redskins could all be just as bad as we are this year, and you have to watch for other teams being aggressive. Raiders and Chargers could all easily look to trade up next year to get a guy. Trading up isn't a sure fire thing and I'm convinced this team is cursed, and it's the curse of mediocrity, so I could see us winning 6 games and getting the 9th pick. It won't be an easy flip at all.

Welcome Back Sweet Prince

Redskins are the sleeper team for that #1 pick next year. They went 1-6 last year after Smith went down and the win was vs a 4-10 Jags.

Ya I'll give ya the Redskins, they could be as bad as us.

But I don't see the Bengals or Giants being anywhere close to us.

Our roster is a complete mess, I don't see how we win any games, def not 6.

We could legitimately enter the season with 12-13 rookies.

An honestly we dont have one good unit on this roster. We're pretty much bottom of the league at every position.

I still feel like we have a decent enough amount of young players that if they continue to develop could win a few games, especially with a gunslinger like Fitz playing. Wilson, Drake, X all could take over a game and win it themselves. But being realistic if the team is going to win they'll need this coaching staff to be amazing and turn a lot of guys into stars.

Welcome Back Sweet Prince

We have like 30 open roster spots right now, between draft picks and UDFA's our roster is going to be crazy young and inexperienced.

I really don't see us winning more than a few games if that.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast