Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 115 of 123 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,725 of 1832
    Bad loss but the Nats lost to the Orioles so we didn’t lose any games on them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2019 Vikings Draft :
    Round 1: Garrett Bradbury C N.C. State
    Round 2: Irv Smith TE Alabama
    Round 3: Alex Mattison RB Boise State
    Round 4: Dru Samia G Oklahoma
    Round 5: Cameron Smith LB USC
    Round 6: Armon Watts DT Arkansas
    Round 6: Marcus Epps S Wyoming
    Round 6: Oli Udoh OT Elon
    Round 7: Kris Boyd CB Texas
    Round 7: Dillon Mitchell WR Oregon
    Round 7: Olabisi Johnson WR Colorado State
    Round 7: Austin Cutting LS Air Force

Have you checked out what Camargo has done since being sent to Gwinnett?

He (Camargo) is 24 for 46 (.522) with a HR, 6 2B, 11 RBI, and has hit safely in every game (I think 10 in a row). He got sent down for not hitting in Dansby's absence.He was 10 for 60. Meanwhile, Ozzie is 8 for his last 57, Culberson is 0 for last 21 with 10 Ks, Donaldson is 5 for his last 31. The point being everyone has a slump. Especially when used sporadically. He will likely go to a team that will play him next year. Anthopoulous never liked the guy for some reason. Tried a couple of guys in front of him last year before he was finally made the starter, and then tried to replace him with washed up Jose Bautista. Camargo ended up being the 3rd most productive hitter last year (behind Acuna and Freddie), while missing 6 weeks due to the GMs shenanigans.

Even Freddie is 6 for his last 44. He got 3 of those 6 hits in one game!! Hopefully all these guys will come out of it soon.

The thing with Camargo is he was not hitting all year long. It wasn't just a random slump in the middle of a good year. It was a bad year all around. If he's found something in AAA, then that's good. Maybe we can use him again.

Definitely sucks how our offense is right now. We had a chance in the 7th to take the lead with the bases loaded but Donaldson couldn't deliver. Might be smart to move Dansby and Albies around again. Idk.

My stance on Camargo has long been clear. That said, I am not surprised he excels with more playing time, especially in the minors.

1) He is a better player than almost all of those guys.

2) Being a switch hitter with a swing that has a lot of moving parts (unlike say, Acuna), he probably needs regular ABs to stay in a rhythm.

3) I think coming off a good season and being pushed out of his starting role was a tough blow mentally. Then to be passed-up when OF sports became available was yet another blow.

I would like Camargo to stay in ATL next year. He is cheap, versatile, and seems to be friends with other youngsters. He will just need more consistent ABs and learn to except his role on a WS contender.

Quote Originally Posted by Perk View Post
    He (Camargo) is 24 for 46 (.522) with a HR, 6 2B, 11 RBI, and has hit safely in every game (I think 10 in a row). He got sent down for not hitting in Dansby's absence.He was 10 for 60. Meanwhile, Ozzie is 8 for his last 57, Culberson is 0 for last 21 with 10 Ks, Donaldson is 5 for his last 31. The point being everyone has a slump. Especially when used sporadically. He will likely go to a team that will play him next year. Anthopoulous never liked the guy for some reason. Tried a couple of guys in front of him last year before he was finally made the starter, and then tried to replace him with washed up Jose Bautista. Camargo ended up being the 3rd most productive hitter last year (behind Acuna and Freddie), while missing 6 weeks due to the GMs shenanigans.
    This is completely off. As Mamba said, everyone of the guys you mentioned has had a consistent time of success at some point of the season, you can say that someone is on a slump if he at some point had any success, but that´s not the case on Camargo, we haven´t see more than two weeks of success out of him this year, he was not on a slump, he was simply having a bad year.

It´s wonderful that he´s hitting right now though, the rosters are about to expand and we need some thunder in the lineup or at least coming off the bench, but is hard to question AA for sending him down.

I think AA did the right thing sending him down. Camargo needs playing time and regular ABs, not one chance a game and the occasional spot start.

Flowers putting on display his awesome defensive skills. I hope Cervelli is okay and Bmac comes back soon. Tyler’s best position is on the bench. His glove kills me.

Quote Originally Posted by Number2sena View Post
    Flowers putting on display his awesome defensive skills. I hope Cervelli is okay and Bmac comes back soon. Tyler’s best position is on the bench. His glove kills me.
    The pass balls numbers are alarming, he always have that issue though, I also believe Cervelli is probably our best choice going forward.

Quote Originally Posted by Number2sena View Post
    Read Cervelli only had a cramp. Should be fine.

2019 Vikings Draft :

O’Day transferred to AAA

2019 Vikings Draft :

Markakis has begun throwing.

2019 Vikings Draft :

Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan0845 View Post
    O’Day transferred to AAA

Oooooo

you can tell things are starting to shift to football. this place is starting to get quiet lol