Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 107 of 107 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107
Results 1,591 to 1,597 of 1597
    The pen really just went 4 innings without giving up a run. It was ALL smooth too (Swarzak has some baserunner on but no biggie in the 6th) Martin/Greene/Melancon all looked comfortable up there and handled it with ease.

We really just took a series from the dodgers....without Acuna for half the game AND without Freeman recording a single hit in this series. Though they were sitting some guys too...

That...is something awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by vtgriff09 View Post
    Acuna is always hustling and plays his tail off, odd to get pulled for not hustling. I do like keeping him humble, but he is not a slacker
    Just pimping his shot. He didn't get all of it...but he thought he did so he was flexing. There was really no excuse why he shouldn't be on 2nd base.

Hindsight makes Snit look like a genius (since we eventually won the game anyway)...but I wouldn't have pulled him...especially since we're trying to win a series against a team we haven't took a series from in 6 years.

It is what it is...we won the series. Off day tomorrow. Reflect, refocus, get on a run.

Happy with the series win over the Dodgers for sure. Great job. Especially overcoming all of these injuries. Just keep winning

Shoutout to Ortega and Hecchalonglastname.

Ortega hit EVERYTHING on a line today. He was about as locked in as you can get. That grand slam was no fluke...all of his at-bats were missles..that one was finally not right at someone.

Andy H. made plays at SS that Culberson/Carmago would of certainly botched. They weren't exactly routine either. Had a great series getting on base as well...multiple hits today.

Fried rebounded in a major way after the first.

It's crazy to think that Freeman didn't record a single hit in this series...and we still were able to win it..against the Dodgers of all teams.

If this doesn't get the braves and fans fired up going forward then nothing will. Seriously one bad inning from newk away from a sweep. Hopefully we build on it and put this division away.

I donít want to be the Debbie downer but the Dodgers team weíll face in the playoffs will be much more difficult. In a playoff series I highly doubt we see May pitching. Plus, the Dodgers played without Kiki Herandez, Verdugo, and Chris Taylor. Iíll gladly take this series win, especially when you consider how the bullpen pitched the last two nights. But I donít feel any more confident in beating the Dodgers in a playoff series. Hopefully Markakis, Riley, and Swanson can get healthy very soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2019 Vikings Draft :
    Round 1: Garrett Bradbury C N.C. State
    Round 2: Irv Smith TE Alabama
    Round 3: Alex Mattison RB Boise State
    Round 4: Dru Samia G Oklahoma
    Round 5: Cameron Smith LB USC
    Round 6: Armon Watts DT Arkansas
    Round 6: Marcus Epps S Wyoming
    Round 6: Oli Udoh OT Elon
    Round 7: Kris Boyd CB Texas
    Round 7: Dillon Mitchell WR Oregon
    Round 7: Olabisi Johnson WR Colorado State
    Round 7: Austin Cutting LS Air Force

Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan0845 View Post
    I donít want to be the Debbie downer but the Dodgers team weíll face in the playoffs will be much more difficult. In a playoff series I highly doubt we see May pitching. Plus, the Dodgers played without Kiki Herandez, Verdugo, and Chris Taylor. Iíll gladly take this series win, especially when you consider how the bullpen pitched the last two nights. But I donít feel any more confident in beating the Dodgers in a playoff series. Hopefully Markakis, Riley, and Swanson can get healthy very soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    As you pointed out both teams are not healthy. It's baseball. But we didn't face two of their three best pitches but we did win vs one of them in Ryu.