We did it folks! The division is ours. Time to discuss the roster now.

As flea pointed out there are a few questions on our bench, the locks are:

Duvall
Riley
Hechavarria
Flowers

The bullpen locks are:

Melancon
Greene
Martin
Jackson
Newcomb
Fried/Teheran (whoever isn't in te rotation)

The lineup consist of:

McCann
Freeman
Albies
Donaldson
Swanson
Markakis
AcuŮa
Joyce

Soroka
Keuchel
Folty
Fried/Teheran

So there are 22 players who are a lock to be in the postseason roster. If Inciarte is ready (and it appear he will be) he's also a lock, if I have to guess he won't be in the everyday lineup, either way he is player number 23. Having inciarte makes Hamilton expendable, so in this scenario he's out.

We need at least another reliever, and it'll come down to Blevins vs O'day (or both?), If the Braves want to go with a 7 man bullpen it will depend on who is the 4th starter, if they choose to go with Fried, then Blevins is my pick, if we go with Teheran, O'day is our guy.

The Braves might take both of them and go with a 5 man bench, if they're not, the options are: Cervelli, Hamilton or Ortega.

Against RHP inciarte is our only left handed hitter on the bench, so there's a need there, vs LHP one of Duvall or Riley will replace Joyce, so there's a much more balanced bench in this scenario.

The Cards top 4 pitchers are RHP though, Flaherty - Wainwright - Mikolas - Hudson
So there's no chance we see a LH starter in this series, is a shame what happened to Camargo because it would be a no brainer here. If I have to make a choice, based on everything I pointed out a left handed hitter is what we need, so I would go with Ortega as our 25th man.

His 63 wRC+ against RHP is not insipiring though, but I still love his swing.