Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 120 of 123 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121122 ... LastLast
Results 1,786 to 1,800 of 1832
  1. #1786
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SWFL
    Posts
    29,978
    I think our best lineup has Markakis and Joyce playing the OF.

  2. #1787
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Steubenville, Ohio
    Posts
    17,030
    Apparently the team hasnít ruled Camargo out for the year yet. Read their treating this like a bone bruise and itís possible he returns. Seems unlikely to me but at least they have hope. Like beldugo said heís been swinging the bat much better since coming back from AAA. At least we have a strong bench even without Camargo.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2019 Vikings Draft :
    Round 1: Garrett Bradbury C N.C. State
    Round 2: Irv Smith TE Alabama
    Round 3: Alex Mattison RB Boise State
    Round 4: Dru Samia G Oklahoma
    Round 5: Cameron Smith LB USC
    Round 6: Armon Watts DT Arkansas
    Round 6: Marcus Epps S Wyoming
    Round 6: Oli Udoh OT Elon
    Round 7: Kris Boyd CB Texas
    Round 7: Dillon Mitchell WR Oregon
    Round 7: Olabisi Johnson WR Colorado State
    Round 7: Austin Cutting LS Air Force


  3. #1788
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Steubenville, Ohio
    Posts
    17,030
    Impressive win tonight. Soroka threw well and Markakis comes back with 2 hits. Beating Scherzer is always a big win.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2019 Vikings Draft :
    Round 1: Garrett Bradbury C N.C. State
    Round 2: Irv Smith TE Alabama
    Round 3: Alex Mattison RB Boise State
    Round 4: Dru Samia G Oklahoma
    Round 5: Cameron Smith LB USC
    Round 6: Armon Watts DT Arkansas
    Round 6: Marcus Epps S Wyoming
    Round 6: Oli Udoh OT Elon
    Round 7: Kris Boyd CB Texas
    Round 7: Dillon Mitchell WR Oregon
    Round 7: Olabisi Johnson WR Colorado State
    Round 7: Austin Cutting LS Air Force


  4. #1789
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    97,912
    Shutting out anybody is impressive. Having Maple Maddux beat Max in round 2? Perfection.

    Rip the souls out of these Nats.

    Kakes is back!! Helps balances this lineup.

  5. #1790
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SWFL
    Posts
    29,978
    Culberson took a 91MPG fastball off his face trying to bunt, the ****ing umps called it a strike too.

    Well seems we are pissed as we scored 8 runs after that and are leading 9-1.

    Highly doubt he plays again this yes, thats for sure broken bones in the face.

  6. #1791
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    8,239
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrench View Post
    Culberson took a 91MPG fastball off his face trying to bunt, the ****ing umps called it a strike too.

    Well seems we are pissed as we scored 8 runs after that and are leading 9-1.

    Highly doubt he plays again this yes, thats for sure broken bones in the face.
    It was awful for Charlie, he's probably out for season, the bench has taken some hits these past couple of days, the playoffs bench now probably looks like this:

    Joyce/Duvall
    Riley
    Flowers/McCann
    Hamilton
    Ortega

    We keep winning games, just need to stay healthy for two more weeks.

  7. #1792
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    5,585
    Quote Originally Posted by beldugo View Post
    It was awful for Charlie, he's probably out for season, the bench has taken some hits these past couple of days, the playoffs bench now probably looks like this:

    Joyce/Duvall
    Riley
    Flowers/McCann
    Hamilton
    Ortega

    We keep winning games, just need to stay healthy for two more weeks.
    Can ATL go without a SS/2B backup? I think Hechy has to be in there. Or one of Camargo/Culberson is able to go (which is doubtful)


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #1793
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SWFL
    Posts
    29,978
    Yeah I would assume Hechy over Ortega, have enough OF with Joyce/Duvall/Hamilton

  9. #1794
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    12,292
    I'm thinking Folty has pitched his way back into the playoffs rotation. Top three would probably be Soroka-Keuchel-Folty IMO. Then we have to decide between Teheran and Fried. I'm thinking Teheran would be my choice and we could bring Fried from the pen instead of someone like Tomlin.

  10. #1795
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Steubenville, Ohio
    Posts
    17,030
    Braves are hoping to activate Ender before the Royals series.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2019 Vikings Draft :
    Round 1: Garrett Bradbury C N.C. State
    Round 2: Irv Smith TE Alabama
    Round 3: Alex Mattison RB Boise State
    Round 4: Dru Samia G Oklahoma
    Round 5: Cameron Smith LB USC
    Round 6: Armon Watts DT Arkansas
    Round 6: Marcus Epps S Wyoming
    Round 6: Oli Udoh OT Elon
    Round 7: Kris Boyd CB Texas
    Round 7: Dillon Mitchell WR Oregon
    Round 7: Olabisi Johnson WR Colorado State
    Round 7: Austin Cutting LS Air Force


  11. #1796
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    8,239
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    I'm thinking Folty has pitched his way back into the playoffs rotation. Top three would probably be Soroka-Keuchel-Folty IMO. Then we have to decide between Teheran and Fried. I'm thinking Teheran would be my choice and we could bring Fried from the pen instead of someone like Tomlin.
    He might, Folty and Fried are trending in opposite directions, I guess it would depend on the opponent and if Teheran is hot by that time.

    Keuchel had one terrible inning last night that cost us the game, the offense kept crawling back and had their chances to tie the game with runners on the corners and just one out, Donaldson struck out on a pitch chest high but right down the middle. I guess he don't see Neris well.

  12. #1797
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SWFL
    Posts
    29,978
    If we face the righty heavy Cards I think Teheran makes a start, anyone else I don't think he does.

  13. #1798
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    145
    I think it would be safe to say that the Braves dodged a bullet at the trade deadline by not being willing to give up multiple top prospects for Felipe Vazquez. He won't ever pitch in MLB again.

  14. #1799
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    5,585
    Quote Originally Posted by hector olivera? View Post
    I think it would be safe to say that the Braves dodged a bullet at the trade deadline by not being willing to give up multiple top prospects for Felipe Vazquez. He won't ever pitch in MLB again.
    Just an awful situation all around.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  15. #1800
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Steubenville, Ohio
    Posts
    17,030
    Bowman tweeted during the last 5 weeks Ronald Acuna has the 5th lowest OPS in the NL. Since August 15th his OPS has dropped 51 points, OBP 16 points, and his average 18 points. 44 strikes during those 30 games. He needs to get back on track soon. I really think this 40/40 pursuit has caused him to press.
    Last edited by vikingsfan0845; 09-19-2019 at 01:01 PM.
    2019 Vikings Draft :
    Round 1: Garrett Bradbury C N.C. State
    Round 2: Irv Smith TE Alabama
    Round 3: Alex Mattison RB Boise State
    Round 4: Dru Samia G Oklahoma
    Round 5: Cameron Smith LB USC
    Round 6: Armon Watts DT Arkansas
    Round 6: Marcus Epps S Wyoming
    Round 6: Oli Udoh OT Elon
    Round 7: Kris Boyd CB Texas
    Round 7: Dillon Mitchell WR Oregon
    Round 7: Olabisi Johnson WR Colorado State
    Round 7: Austin Cutting LS Air Force


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •