Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Nice series win. Big series coming up. Missing max is nice.
    2011 PSD Phillies Forum HOF Inductee

Harry, I grew up with the phillies and learned the game by your voice. You will always be missed but never forgotten. Though you are no longer with us, you'll never be "outta here" in our hearts!

Hoping we get Keuchel on a 2-3 year deal. I think that may put us over the top.

Quote Originally Posted by jc27 View Post
    Time to get Kimbrel on the phone.
    Bryce, JT, Jean, Cutch................Now youíre just getting greedy with Kimbrel lol.........But man now that it seems we are going to be playing a lot closer and more meaningful games it sure would be nice to have that Hammer in the pen for 1 run games like today. On the bright side, after the leadoff bomb Eflin did a nice job holding them to 1 for today. The offense isnít always going to score 8 so our pitchers are gonna have to win a few for us.

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    Hoping we get Keuchel on a 2-3 year deal. I think that may put us over the top.
    And move Velasquez to the Pen.

Eflin looks great so far but he's there only starting pitcher to really stand out so far. I doubt they are going sign Kimbrel or Keuchel based off of the first week and a half. You need much more of a sample size to evaluate the players already on the team. I'm not saying they won't sign one of them or they aren't talking to them right now, I just highly doubt it because a few pitchers struggled in only a few apperences.

Quote Originally Posted by Hatch View Post
    Bryce, JT, Jean, Cutch................Now youíre just getting greedy with Kimbrel lol.........But man now that it seems we are going to be playing a lot closer and more meaningful games it sure would be nice to have that Hammer in the pen for 1 run games like today. On the bright side, after the leadoff bomb Eflin did a nice job holding them to 1 for today. The offense isnít always going to score 8 so our pitchers are gonna have to win a few for us.
    We already have him

https://www.baseball-reference.com/r...d=hammer000jd-

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    We already have him

https://www.baseball-reference.com/r...d=hammer000jd-

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    LOL, that's awesome!! Complete with the 'Just outta Wood Shop/Hanson Brothers' glasses!!...Classic

Quote Originally Posted by Burkey3472 View Post
    Eflin looks great so far but he's there only starting pitcher to really stand out so far. I doubt they are going sign Kimbrel or Keuchel based off of the first week and a half. You need much more of a sample size to evaluate the players already on the team. I'm not saying they won't sign one of them or they aren't talking to them right now, I just highly doubt it because a few pitchers struggled in only a few apperences.

They are definitely not making any reactionary signings.......the only reason they would sign Keuchel is if they've been laying the groundwork for the last 2 months on him. I don't know that anyone feels overly confident about Vince this year so I still wouldn't consider either of them a reactionary signing. Of course if someone gets hurt or implodes that may entice them to get more aggressive.

Kimbrel time?

Quote Originally Posted by LLMunchie619 View Post
    Kimbrel time?
    i want him just so we can stop with kaplers stupid musical chair ******** he has been doing since he has been here... his use of the bull pen has been ****ing horrid since the first game he managed.

its early but we should be 9-1 while being like 6 plus games up on the nats.

Pivetta is a train wreck and now the offense is sputtering against the nats. Two bad losses in a row.

Harry, I grew up with the phillies and learned the game by your voice. You will always be missed but never forgotten. Though you are no longer with us, you'll never be "outta here" in our hearts!

crazy momentum swing blowing game 2 like that then getting embarrassed at home. need to come back with a sweep of the fish this weekend.

Agreed. Must sweep this guppies

rumblings of a Bumgarner trade starting back up.

3 questions...

1). Whoíd you rather have....Cole or Bum?
    Forever Cole, but Bum has a fascination with beating LA who are top dogs in the way.

2). What would it take to make it happen?
    Both are past their peak, and no longer MVP form.

3). Or would you rather still focus on Kuechel/Kimbrel?
    Sign them instead of doing trades.

Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast