Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 31 of 34 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast
    4 Year 100 million will get it done but why paid a guy that much when you're stupid manager gives him a day off with 11 games to play if anything you give him off on Tue night in the second game of the day night DH Kap is a Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by Rick20 View Post
    4 Year 100 million will get it done but why paid a guy that much when you're stupid manager gives him a day off with 11 games to play if anything you give him off on Tue night in the second game of the day night DH Kap is a Moron !
    shhh kap is a genius... per morons.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    shhh kap is a genius... per morons.
    Not sure whyd youd say this when the 8 or so people that post here agree.

I also think the public perception has really turned to completely against him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Not sure whyd youd say this when the 8 or so people that post here agree.

I also think the public perception has really turned to completely against him.

on reddit there is so many kap and even klentak supporters its actually insane at this point... On here we are smart enough to realize what we have and how ****ed they are but overall... overall people are trying to justify kap and how he has managed because bull pen and lack of starters... which is def a point but not enough to wash away his insane love for metrics and no real baseball feel for the game.... I am all for advanced metrics but at times the better player should play splits be damned.... but kap actually has a following of people that think he is good.

Im worried about the future with Rhys. He had a terrible season and is finishing it even worse. He may not be the thumper we thought he would be. Btw nail in coffin today...
    2011 PSD Phillies Forum HOF Inductee

Harry, I grew up with the phillies and learned the game by your voice. You will always be missed but never forgotten. Though you are no longer with us, you'll never be "outta here" in our hearts!

Quote Originally Posted by philsphan123 View Post
    Im worried about the future with Rhys. He had a terrible season and is finishing it even worse. He may not be the thumper we thought he would be. Btw nail in coffin today...
    At this point, if he could be Pat Burrell Id be happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Crucis View Post
    Parity is about equality of opportunity, not equality of results.

Kapler needs to go for starters. Depending how the MRI I'd either be resigning Realmuto or looking for a starting catcher. Knapp would be gone and I'd find a backup catcher. Rhys at 1B. Kingery 2B, trade Hernandez for a starting pitcher or trade for a starting 3B. Segura SS. Sign someone to play 3B, don't think Bohm is ready just yet. McCutchens will be back for LF. I'd bring back Dickerson for CF. And Harper. Go after Gerrit Cole to the #1, Nola 2, Cole Hamels & Jake Arrieta for 3 & 4, let VV, Eflin, or anyone else compete for the #5. The bullpen just needs everyone to come back healthy.

I just hope we get it done... him next year with bryce returning to form and guys like kingery/hasely/hoskins only getting better... add in segura and his down year which he will likely be better and bruce getting healthy... our offense will be much better next year but TJ has got to be here for the next 5 years
    Agree.

Sign hamels as a 3... sign a number 2... trade hernandez and a prospect for another pitcher...

Nola
    free agent number 2
    Hamels
    Hernanda Trade chip plus prospect
    Eflin

Resign dickerson
    Move kingery to 2nd
    Go get back up catcher and bench help
    Try to get a closer

Sorry I dont trust neris.
    Hernandez won't bring anything good back, we might have a better option mid season with Spencer Howard. IDk about Dickerson, we already have money at the position in Cutch, Haseley should play CF, Dickerson is going to demand being a starter, doubt he gets it in Philly.
    Last edited by papirico52; 09-30-2019 at 09:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by philsphan123 View Post
    Awful, I'm also worried but if you compare his ABs from before the slump, he looks nothing like he usually is, with h means he can get out of it, he has been steady through out his career, I'm sure this is a slump.

His defense has been awful which is even worse, But we have Bohm coming up and he can play 1st, trying to be positive.

lets clean house boys... gabe gone... pitching coach gone... GM gone
    Last edited by More-Than-Most; 09-25-2019 at 10:37 PM.

Rhys is what he is at this point (which is a .850 OPS along with terrible defense). He's clearly not as bad as he's been for the last two months but he will probably never be 2017 Hoskins who was an elite 1B option. I'm hoping Bohm can stick at 3rd so they have two major power options on the corners.

Not sure id offer hoskins a new contract esp if we bring back muto... id rather be able to move realmuto to first a few years down the line... if hoskins returns to form next year then maybe...

another thing... hernandez could actually get us something.. he hasnt been bad this year

Such a big gap between the Braves and Phillies. The Nationals are better then us. I want to be optimistic but its so hard.

I don't think Kapler should be back.

Prioritize starting pitching this winter at all cost.

Page 31 of 34 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast