Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 30 of 34 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast
Results 436 to 450 of 509
  1. #436
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    43,042
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    i mean he can be the scapegoat for cutch... imagine if and wait for it i know this is hard to understand... IMAGINE IF THE FIRST 4 TIMES BEFORE THE CUTCH INJURY HE ****ING HELD SOMEONE ACCOUNTABLE FOR NOT RUNNING? then segura runs **** out and cutch doesnt get injured... MY GOD A MANAGER HOLDING GUYS ACCOUNTABLE... His managerial moves are being laughed at nation wide by so many its actually hilarious at this point... yes we have injures... No its not all on him but he has learned nothing and is still making the same stupid mistakes he made last year even when we were probably more healthy... Nobody cares about this year if we make or dont make the playoffs... we need pitching BUT all the pitching in the world wont help us if our manager continually lets guys do what they want and never holds them accountable on top of miss using the bull pen/not getting guys up on time and rushing them to pitch because he didnt get them up on time which caused 1 injury and ****ed another pitcher over in neris just 2 nights ago where he broke rules.

    did you watch 2nights game? Our announcer Mccarthy when smily got through 7 with 108 pitches basically begged for kapler to leave him in there... i mean its just 2 innings but i am sure kapler would have used 8 pitches in those 2 innings if he was able.
    Wow take a deep breath you simp. Jesus

    Next time donít post such a dumbass reply so I donít have to read your dribble and waste my time you weeb

  2. #437
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    105,572
    Quote Originally Posted by CityofTreez View Post
    Wow take a deep breath you simp. Jesus

    Next time donít post such a dumbass reply so I donít have to read your dribble and waste my time you weeb
    what was wrong about it? Is the coach not responsible for holding guys accountable? If he held guys accountable before the 9th time the same thing happened would there have been 9 times the same thing happened? I can go on with about 10 other things kaplers dumbass has done that has been laughed at or hilarious in the last 3 weeks alone.... I mean I wouldnt want to read what i am posting either because it smacked the **** out of your argument.

  3. #438
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    105,572
    Quote Originally Posted by Burkey3472 View Post
    JT won't get a 200 million dollar contract simply because of his age. Catchers historically declining when they hit their early 30's. There are a couple of outliers but its most likely going to hit JT as well. I'm guessing something like 5/130 (including next year) is going to be around where he signs. It gives him the highest AAV of any catcher in history but doesn't strap him on this team until he's 38.
    I just hope we get it done... him next year with bryce returning to form and guys like kingery/hasely/hoskins only getting better... add in segura and his down year which he will likely be better and bruce getting healthy... our offense will be much better next year but TJ has got to be here for the next 5 years

  4. #439
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    43,042
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    what was wrong about it? Is the coach not responsible for holding guys accountable? If he held guys accountable before the 9th time the same thing happened would there have been 9 times the same thing happened? I can go on with about 10 other things kaplers dumbass has done that has been laughed at or hilarious in the last 3 weeks alone.... I mean I wouldnt want to read what i am posting either because it smacked the **** out of your argument.
    We are not that good. Period.

    Leaps and Bounds. We canít match with the Braves. Here you are blamin Kap when we canít hit when itís needed. You canít blame Kap for carpetbaggers not knowing how to make contact, BUT keep on comin smurf.

    BUT. You can blame Kap cuz you a blind idiot but I know you already dumb. Look at MTM think he can fix stupid. Whatís next.....call the PSD police which is what MTM eats for bullpen practice.

  5. #440
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    105,572
    Quote Originally Posted by CityofTreez View Post
    We are not that good. Period.

    Leaps and Bounds. We canít match with the Braves. Here you are blamin Kap when we canít hit when itís needed. You canít blame Kap for carpetbaggers not knowing how to make contact, BUT keep on comin smurf.

    BUT. You can blame Kap cuz you a blind idiot but I know you already dumb. Look at MTM think he can fix stupid. Whatís next.....call the PSD police which is what MTM eats for bullpen practice.
    cant hit.... yet still a top 15 team in hitting... funny how that works huh? Maybe if we worried less about these advanced team metrics and i dont know stole some bases/hit and ran like the red sox beat us with 2nite or and wait for it i know its hard to understand for a kapler supporter... MAYBE WE JUST PLAY THE BEST PLAYER OVER WORRYING ABOUT STUPID SPLITS... How many ****ing times have we seen as players like franco bat over dickerson because of the love of splits..... PUT THE BETTER PLAYER IN FOR **** SAKES... How many times have we seen 19 guys from the bull pen come in because we need to match left vs left and right vs right before the bull pen implodes and so on down the list.... I am all for advanced metrics but not a moronic manager that doesnt know how to actually use them and understand when there are times to go with the better player over the statistical evidence in terms of what side the hitter or pitcher pitch or hit from.... you are actually hilarious adorably adorable... hey wanna read 900 articles over the last 2 weeks of just about everyone laughing at us because of a gabe move? How often do you see that by the way?

  6. #441
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    105,572
    https://www.phillyvoice.com/mlb-rumo...cubs-managers/



    https://www.inquirer.com/phillies/ph...-20190914.html


    https://www.inquirer.com/phillies/ph...-20190914.html


    https://www.inquirer.com/phillies/ph...-20190913.html




    all of these over the last 48 hours... BUT YO lets excuse this... last week the neris situation we were being laughed at nation wide because of our moronic manager... YEA that is what every team wants to see after 500 plus million is spent in 2 seasons and the manager still cant do his ****ing job to the point we had to bring back charlie ****ing manuel to spy on him and fix our hitting........................................... ... MY LORD get educated

  7. #442
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    105,572
    Quote Originally Posted by thefeckcampaign View Post
    Would he take it?



    Didnít everyone know literally in 7 days into Kaplerís first year managing it was going to turn into this? People laughing at him across the country.


    doesnt matter we have the same stupid supporters who can watch the train wreck and ignore it lol...

  8. #443
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,405
    We need to address pitching this offseason as a top priority.

  9. #444
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bethlehem
    Posts
    39,778
    So all in on Cole in the off-season and see if any trade for a pitcher can be done.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

  10. #445
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    105,572
    Sign hamels as a 3... sign a number 2... trade hernandez and a prospect for another pitcher...

    Nola
    free agent number 2
    Hamels
    Hernanda Trade chip plus prospect
    Eflin


    Resign dickerson
    Move kingery to 2nd
    Go get back up catcher and bench help
    Try to get a closer

    Sorry I dont trust neris.

  11. #446
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Phanland
    Posts
    7,065
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    Sign hamels as a 3... sign a number 2... trade hernandez and a prospect for another pitcher...

    Nola
    free agent number 2
    Hamels
    Hernanda Trade chip plus prospect
    Eflin


    Resign dickerson
    Move kingery to 2nd
    Go get back up catcher and bench help
    Try to get a closer

    Sorry I dont trust neris.

    I like all of this.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Crucis View Post
    Parity is about equality of opportunity, not equality of results.

  12. #447
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Phanland
    Posts
    7,065
    Arenít the Phillies stuck with Herrera once heís off his suspension?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Crucis View Post
    Parity is about equality of opportunity, not equality of results.

  13. #448
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    13,320
    They could eat the money or give him another chance. My guess is he gets one more shot. I donít know what money is available but if Middleton wants to have a chance I think you go after both Coleís. Maybe Hamels will take a slight discount? Gerrit cole will be painful and I think they let someone else take the risk but he is nasty. Bohm and Howard are the key. If they are ready bring them up. Nola/hamels/Howard could be nice.
    2011 PSD Phillies Forum HOF Inductee


    Harry, I grew up with the phillies and learned the game by your voice. You will always be missed but never forgotten. Though you are no longer with us, you'll never be "outta here" in our hearts!

  14. #449
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,405
    Ideally I love for the Phillies to sign Gerrit Cole and trade for a starting pitcher like Robbie Ray.

    Nola
    Cole
    Ray

    SWEET!

  15. #450
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Melbourne Fl.
    Posts
    2
    Kapler has to be Fired he is not a ML Manager !

Page 30 of 34 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •