Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    I wonder if Kimbrel and keuchel are still asking for the same amount of money.

Authentic Phillies, Eagles , Sixers fan

"Do not scorn a weak cub, he may become a brutal tiger"

Quote Originally Posted by papirico52 View Post
    I wonder if Kimbrel and keuchel are still asking for the same amount of money.
    I would imagine the AAV hasnt changed much, but the term is likely becoming more flexible with each passing day.

It's going to be a fun season. Went to the game on Saturday and the atmosphere was absolutely electric. If the rotation and bullpen can hold up its the Phillies division to lose.

Dare I say... MOAR RUNS!!!!!

We got harper!

Quote Originally Posted by MooseWithFleas View Post
    Dare I say... MOAR RUNS!!!!!
    Please do.

what a fun and exciting start to the season. hope Nola can keep it going this afternoon.

This offense is really good, top to bottom. Eflin was also really well last night, which is exciting to see. Hopefully, Nola can finish out this mini broomfest.

You mean bromfest...for us old timers
    2011 PSD Phillies Forum HOF Inductee

Harry, I grew up with the phillies and learned the game by your voice. You will always be missed but never forgotten. Though you are no longer with us, you'll never be "outta here" in our hearts!

Have to at least throw strikes. No excuse for walking in the winning run.

That was a chance for a statement early. Stinks they blew it. Robertson shouldnít see late action until he shows something. This reminds me of hector last year. I think heíll be fine but itís bad right now. 4-1 ainít bad. Take 2 from twins and keep winning series. This offense will rake.

Harry, I grew up with the phillies and learned the game by your voice. You will always be missed but never forgotten. Though you are no longer with us, you'll never be "outta here" in our hearts!

Robertson looked better. Offense is intense. Gonna walk a million times as a team. Good fun!

Robertson is a vet, heíll be fine and looked good last night. Offense just keeps getting on base and hitting them in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Arrieta looked great in the 1st and 2nd, but then struggled in the 3rd there. What in the world happened for those 10 pitches there? Let's see if we have the bats and patience when we are 3 runs down.

Time to get Kimbrel on the phone.

Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast