Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 29 of 34 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast
    Lot of work to be done. If bohm is ready bring him up. Harper and hoskins could use another threat.
    2011 PSD Phillies Forum HOF Inductee

Harry, I grew up with the phillies and learned the game by your voice. You will always be missed but never forgotten. Though you are no longer with us, you'll never be "outta here" in our hearts!

Nola has sucked the last couple weeks. Be an ace man...

Harry, I grew up with the phillies and learned the game by your voice. You will always be missed but never forgotten. Though you are no longer with us, you'll never be "outta here" in our hearts!

Bohm should make a small stint in AAA.

Nola hasn't been pitching within his regular rest days, because the team needs him, that strategy has fail in the past given the stats from his 5 rest days to his 4 days rest starts are telling that it's a bad COA.

lol kapler is making us a laughing stock and its actually hilarious.... yes lets bring vincent back in who tops out at 89 and really has no difference in speed with any of his pitches who is ****ing awful

Didnt double switch so neris could go more than .2 inning pitched in the inning where he gave up the runs which he gave up the runs because he wasnt ready to the point kapler has to try and break the rules with some bushleague ******** xD

this is a joke

Kapler has to be fired or they will look waste harper

Kapler canít be the the scapegoat for Cutch and Odubel and Maikel and DRob, and our SP....

You guys are like my uncle which is why I hate him and wonít ever stay with him and would rather stay in Hershey instead of of hear that trash opinion of baseball ****. ****. What else is new.....all you are pissed because you thought we could light a candle to the ATL Braves. Not our year. Get over it you neckbeards!

Kapler has been terrible all year. This wasnít a championship team after all the injuries but heís wasted many games.

Quote Originally Posted by CityofTreez View Post
    Kapler canít be the the scapegoat for Cutch and Odubel and Maikel and DRob, and our SP....

You guys are like my uncle which is why I hate him and wonít ever stay with him and would rather stay in Hershey instead of of hear that trash opinion of baseball ****. ****. What else is new.....all you are pissed because you thought we could light a candle to the ATL Braves. Not our year. Get over it you neckbeards!
    i mean he can be the scapegoat for cutch... imagine if and wait for it i know this is hard to understand... IMAGINE IF THE FIRST 4 TIMES BEFORE THE CUTCH INJURY HE ****ING HELD SOMEONE ACCOUNTABLE FOR NOT RUNNING? then segura runs **** out and cutch doesnt get injured... MY GOD A MANAGER HOLDING GUYS ACCOUNTABLE... His managerial moves are being laughed at nation wide by so many its actually hilarious at this point... yes we have injures... No its not all on him but he has learned nothing and is still making the same stupid mistakes he made last year even when we were probably more healthy... Nobody cares about this year if we make or dont make the playoffs... we need pitching BUT all the pitching in the world wont help us if our manager continually lets guys do what they want and never holds them accountable on top of miss using the bull pen/not getting guys up on time and rushing them to pitch because he didnt get them up on time which caused 1 injury and ****ed another pitcher over in neris just 2 nights ago where he broke rules.

did you watch 2nights game? Our announcer Mccarthy when smily got through 7 with 108 pitches basically begged for kapler to leave him in there... i mean its just 2 innings but i am sure kapler would have used 8 pitches in those 2 innings if he was able.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    i mean he can be the scapegoat for cutch... imagine if and wait for it i know this is hard to understand... IMAGINE IF THE FIRST 4 TIMES BEFORE THE CUTCH INJURY HE ****ING HELD SOMEONE ACCOUNTABLE FOR NOT RUNNING? then segura runs **** out and cutch doesnt get injured... MY GOD A MANAGER HOLDING GUYS ACCOUNTABLE... His managerial moves are being laughed at nation wide by so many its actually hilarious at this point... yes we have injures... No its not all on him but he has learned nothing and is still making the same stupid mistakes he made last year even when we were probably more healthy... Nobody cares about this year if we make or dont make the playoffs... we need pitching BUT all the pitching in the world wont help us if our manager continually lets guys do what they want and never holds them accountable on top of miss using the bull pen/not getting guys up on time and rushing them to pitch because he didnt get them up on time which caused 1 injury and ****ed another pitcher over in neris just 2 nights ago where he broke rules.

did you watch 2nights game? Our announcer Mccarthy when smily got through 7 with 108 pitches basically begged for kapler to leave him in there... i mean its just 2 innings but i am sure kapler would have used 8 pitches in those 2 innings if he was able.
    I'm really not sure how someone can actually watch this season and not get upset at Kapler, he's done a beyond poor job. Sure, they've had injuries but every single team has injuries, that's no excuse. If they had any type of above-average managing for the whole year they would be at least in a wild card spot. I'm certainly not upset that the Braves are ahead on them, they are just flat out better but the way the season has played out has made most knowledgable Phillies fans that either Kapler needs to go or drastically improve over what he has shown us the first 2 seasons.

Nola looks like he is running out of gas.

That or there is something physically wrong with him. Let's hope there isn't sort of hidden injury though.

Short rest.

Can we just give JT 200 mill right now... could be one of the best trades ever... JT is a ****ing god man... go watch him throw acuna out on a 79 mph by several feet lol

Can we just give JT 200 mill right now... could be one of the best trades ever... JT is a ****ing god man... go watch him throw acuna out on a 79 mph by several feet lol
    Would he take it?

Didnít everyone know literally in 7 days into Kaplerís first year managing it was going to turn into this? People laughing at him across the country.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crucis View Post
    Parity is about equality of opportunity, not equality of results.

JT won't get a 200 million dollar contract simply because of his age. Catchers historically declining when they hit their early 30's. There are a couple of outliers but its most likely going to hit JT as well. I'm guessing something like 5/130 (including next year) is going to be around where he signs. It gives him the highest AAV of any catcher in history but doesn't strap him on this team until he's 38.

Page 29 of 34 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast